|“||Thanks to all Miraculers. You're our energy.||”|
—Wilfried Pain, Twitter
Wilfried studied at Goeblins from 2002 to 2005.
He worked at Method Production on Mikido (with Thomas Astruc) and at Ankama on Wakfu (with Christelle Abgrall). He left Wakfu after its production finished to join Thomas Astruc to work on Miraculous.
- Wilfried is called "Pére WI2NY" by the fans because of how fatherly he acts towards the fans and because of his cameo within Ultimate Mecha Strike III in "Gamer".
- While Wilfried loves all of the characters, some of his favorite characters are Chloé Bourgeois and Alya Césaire.
- He likes Chloé in both her regular and akumatized forms.
- He likes Alya because she is the best friend, the sidekick, and doesn't hide in the shadows with her blog. "She is like the Jiminy Cricket (Pinocchio) for Marinette."
- His favorite male character is Gabriel Agreste because "I'm a father and I love my wife ... I can relate to him.".
- The Evillustrator's powers interest Wilfried because Wilfried is a storyboard artist.
- Between Ladybug and Cat Noir, Wilfried prefers Cat Noir.
- He likes Cat Noir's night vision, puns, cool attitude, forced style, and bad timing.
- Wilfried enjoys the AU where Félix is Adrien's older brother. Likewise, he enjoys parallel universes as they are a creative way to "test ideas".
- He liked Félix's original design but understands why the change from Félix to Adrien was necessary.
- Films that Wilfried enjoy are Bring It On! and Pursuit of Happiness.
- His absolute favorites are A River Run Through It and My Name is Nobody.
- On September 6, 2016, Wilfried said that he would prepare a spoiler as a thank you for 10000 followers.
- For Season 2, Wilfried is writing an episode with Thomas Astruc and Sébastien Thibaudeau.
- The main theme of this episode will be "Drums. Drums. More drums. (small break) Silent. Kisses."
- When the episode airs, he expects the fandom to explode and break.
- On February 28, 2017, he announced that the final animatic for this episode is finished.
- On April 9, 2016, Wilfried released a screenshot of this episode with the line "Marinette est allongée dans son lit." This directly translates to "Marinette is lying in bed.". 
- He has had to slow dance with Thomas Astruc for a reference to a ball scene. This footage has been kept secure and away from him. 
- Wilfried makes a cameo in "Sapotis" as a voice of Sapotis.
- Wilfried storyboarded Queen Bee's transformation sequence.
Click here to view the gallery.