This power, when activated, allows the user to simultaneously wield two active Miraculouses at once, giving the user access to the powers of both.
To activate this effect, the user must speak the names of the two Kwamis whom he or she wishes to combine, followed by speaking the transformation phrase: "Unify". To deactivate this effect, the user must speak the detransformation phrase: "Divide".
Using more than one Miraculous at a time requires the wearer to have the physical and mental resilience to handle the strain. It also comes with great risk; the Miraculous owner could also potentially "lose their mind". Marinette has a brief dizzy spell after she puts o every Miraculous in the Miracle Box, despite only activating one.
|Episode||Unified Kwamis||Hero Name||Reason||Image|
|"Kwamibuster"||Mullo and Trixx||Multifox||Used to fuse the Miraculouses of the Mouse and the Fox to create an illusion to prevent Cat Noir from finding out her secret identity.|
|Mullo and Plagg||Multinoir||Used to fuse the Miraculouses of the Mouse and the Cat to use the Cataclysm and get out of Kwamibuster's vacuum.|
|Mullo and Tikki||Multibug||Used to fuse the Miraculouses of the Mouse and the Ladybug to use the Lucky Charm and Miraculous Ladybug (superpower) to temporarily capture the Akuma.|
|"Miracle Queen"||Tikki and Longg||Dragon Bug||Used to fuse the Miraculouses of the Ladybug and the Dragon to create a water barrier with Water-Dragon.|
|Plagg and Sass||Snake Noir||Used to fuse the Miraculouses of the Cat and the Snake to use Second Chance to overpower the mind-controlled superheroes.|
|Episode||Unified Kwamis||Hero/Villain Name||Reason||Image|
|"TBA"||Nooroo and Duusu||Shadow Moth||Used to fuse the Miraculouses of the Butterfly and the Peacock for an unknown reason.|
|Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir Theme Song:||Absent|
|1. "Chameleon":||Absent||14. "Stormy Weather 2":||Absent|
|2. "Animaestro":||Absent||15. "Kwamibuster":||Appears|
|3. "Bakerix":||Absent||16. "Feast":||Absent|
|4. "Backwarder":||Absent||17. "Reflekdoll":||Absent|
|5. "Gamer 2.0":||Absent||18. "Ikari Gozen":||Absent|
|6. "Weredad":||Absent||19. "Desperada":||Absent|
|7. "Silencer":||Absent||20. "Startrain":||Absent|
|8. "Oni-Chan":||Absent||21. "Timetagger":||Absent|
|9. "Miraculer":||Absent||22. "Cat Blanc":||Absent|
|10. "Oblivio":||Absent||23. "Félix":||Absent|
|11. "Party Crasher":||Absent||24. "Ladybug":||Absent|
|12. "Christmaster":||Absent||25. "Heart Hunter":||Absent|
|13. "The Puppeteer 2":||Absent||26. "Miracle Queen":||Appears|
- If the Miraculouses of Plagg and Tikki are unified, the holder can get the Ultimate Miraculous Power.
- So far, Marinette Dupain-Cheng has the most fusion forms: Multifox, Multinoir, Multibug, and Dragon Bug.
- She and Adrien Agreste are the only known Miraculous holders to use fusion forms.
- In "Miracle Queen", Queen Bee attempted to use the Bee, Mouse, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Goat, Rooster, Dog, and Pig Miraculouses simultaneously; however, due to her not knowing the right commands (and the kwamis' refusal to share them), she failed at Unifying those powers and achieving a fusion form.
- It is unknown whether the Unified Miraculous Holders are still under the effect of the timer.
Click here to view the gallery.