This page is for a concept/character/etc. that didn't become, isn't considered, or hasn't been confirmed canon in the Miraculous Ladybug Quantic Universe continuity.
|This article is about the fake comic book covers. You may be looking for another Ladybug.|
The Mini Menace Ladybug was a series of fake comic book covers and concept art drawn by Thomas Astruc before Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir went into production. These are the first drawings of Ladybug that Thomas made.
- The mock cover art for the first issue reveals that Marinette's name was originally going to be Marietta.
- In the end card for "The Evillustrator", Issue Cover #10 appears in a page of Nathaniel's sketchbook. The cover title and the corner box were changed, and the guns pointed at Ladybug were removed. With a crossed out drawing of Marinette and the Evillustrator.
- Cat Noir came into existence around the time the fake covers were being made, as seen with his appearance on Cover #12.
- Issue #15's cover is a homage to the famous moment in The Amazing Spider-Man #50, "Spider-Man No More!", in which Peter Parker decides to quit being Spider-Man and abandons his costume.
- Cover #5 in which Ladybug takes off her mask, and in her left eye can see the symbol Miraculous, probably refers to sharingan and Obito.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.