This page is for a concept/character/etc. that didn't become, isn't considered, or hasn't been confirmed canon in the Miraculous Ladybug Quantic Universe continuity.
This article is in need of one or more images. You can help the Miraculous Ladybug Wiki by adding a preexisting image or by uploading a new one.
|This article is about the fake comic book covers. You may be looking for another Ladybug.|
The Mini Menace Ladybug was a series of fake comic book covers and concept art drawn by Thomas Astruc before Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir went into production. These are the first drawings of Ladybug that Thomas made.
- The mock cover art for the first issue reveals that Marinette's name was originally going to be Marietta.
- In the end card for "The Evillustrator", Issue Cover #10 appears in a page of Nathaniel's sketchbook. The cover title and the corner box were changed, and the guns pointed at Ladybug were removed. With a crossed out drawing of Marinette and the Evillustrator.
- Cat Noir came into existence around the time the fake covers were being made, as seen with his appearance on Cover #12.
- Issue #15's cover is a homage to the famous moment in The Amazing Spider-Man #50, "Spider-Man No More!", in which Peter Parker decides to quit being Spider-Man and abandons his costume.
- Cover #5 in which Ladybug takes off her mask, and in her left eye can see the symbol Miraculous, probably refers to sharingan and Obito.