|Major Spoiler Warning|
This page contains major spoilers that have not yet appeared in any episodes anywhere worldwide.
|“||[To rate out of 10] Season 4: Over 9,000.||”|
Not only is Marinette Ladybug, the superheroine that protects Paris from the attack of villains, but she’s also now the guardian of the Miraculous. This means that not only does she need to keep her identity hidden, but also the existence of these turbulent, magical creatures, the Kwamis! Marinette has a lot of pressure, not to mention her school and love life! Now she has less time and opportunities to tell Adrien her feelings...
Marinette now has to redouble efforts to protect her secrets and Ladybug will have to become stronger to face an indomitable adversary: Shadow Moth, who can now fuse the Butterfly and Peacock Miraculous! Thankfully, Ladybug can count on Cat Noir and their new superhero allies! 
For the production history, announcements, and released spoilers for Season 4, see Season 4/History
Cast and crew
- To view a complete list of all the staff and cast that worked on Season 4, go to Season 4/Credits.
|Sabrina Weisz||Nathalie Sancoeur/Mayura|
|Andrew Russell||Luka Couffaine|
|Faye Mata||Kagami Tsurugi|
|Jessica Gee||Mylène Haprèle/Mouse superhero|
|Bryce Papenbrook||Félix Graham de Vanily|
|Lisa Kay Jennings||Lila Rossi|
|André Gordon||Alec Cataldi|
|TBA||Bee Miraculous holder|
|Season||Episodes||Season premiere||Season finale|
|Episode Title||Airdate||Production code|
|Episode Title||Airdate||Prod. code|
- In this season, Chloé Bourgeois will no longer be Queen Bee and will be briefly succeeded by an unknown person after she was corrupted by Hawk Moth to join his side as stated in the Make a Wish video by Miraculous Ladybug YouTube Channel.
- This will be the first season to be co-produced by Globosat and it will participate in the artistic development of the project.
- Although Globosat's co-production begins with the fourth season, the credits for the third season also include Globosat.
- Like Season 3, this season will feature characters, such as Chloé, Luka Couffaine and Kagami Tsurugi, who will be akumatized again, but with different identities from those of previous occasions.
- Two new Miraculous holder superheroes will be introduced in Season 4, with one of them being Mylène Haprèle, who will wield the Mouse Miraculous. The other is believed to be the new Bee Miraculous holder.
- This season will feature a "bomb" in every episode that are the "equivalent impacts of Cat Blanc".
- A new location, the Swan Island is also confirmed to be visited.
- As of this season, SAMG Animation will no longer be part of the production of the series. Leaving only two studios animating for this season, which are DQ and Assemblage.
- However, SAMG is not leaving definitely, as they are working on specials "Miraculous New York" & "Miraculous Shanghai".
- According to Wilfried Pain there will be a new character from the future and Félix Graham de Vanily will return.
- The second official promotional poster for this season was made by Konrad Olchawa, a Polish freelance artist and a fan of Miraculous.
- Season four was originally going to premiere in Fall 2020. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it was delayed.
- This season will be the first to air on Disney+ as Netflix's contract with the show ends after the third season.
Click here to view the gallery.