|“||[To rate out of 10] Season 4: Over 9,000.||”|
Almost a year later, on April 23, 2017, creator Thomas Astruc confirmed that the season was still a possibility. On May 17, during a fan live event in Los Angeles, Jeremy Zag confirmed that they were real.
Zag posted on Instagram on January 22, 2018, that the crew was working on Season 4 and Season 5. He wrote that it will include "new powers, new outfits, new kwamis, [and] new heroes!"
In August 2019, it was announced that Gloob would become a partner of the series, starting from this season onward.
On August 23, 2019, it was confirmed by Lindalee Rose that season 4 will feature: "new outfits, new power-ups, new multi-Miraculous-combo powers, jaw dropping new akumatized villains, and who wins and who loses in the Adrienette vs Lukanette ship".
On September 6, 2019 Gloob confirmed that they will co-produce seasons 4 & 5.
On September 7, 2019 Jeremy Zag confirmed that seasons 4 & 5 are on its way! The two seasons are greenlighted and in productions.
|Season||Episodes||Season premiere||Season finale|
- The releases of the Halloween special and Chinese special were pushed back to this season due to there not being a way to connect them with the story of the earlier seasons. However, it is still uncertain if the specials will be made.
- It was later revealed that both specials won't be in Season 4 and instead being put on hold until after the release of both Season 4 and 5 along with the Ladybug & Cat Noir Awakening.
- Chloe will no longer be Queen Bee and will be suceeded by an unknown person as stated in the Make a Wish video by Miraculous Ladybug Youtube Channel.
- This will be the first season to be co-produced by Globosat and it will participate in the artistic development of the project.
- Although Globosat's co-production begins with the fourth season, the credits for the third season also include Globosat.
- Like season 3, this season will feature characters, such as Chloé Bourgeois, Luka Couffaine, and Kagami Tsurugi, who will be akumatized again, but with different identities from those of previous occasions.