"Rooftop Dinner" is the first episode of the Miraculous Zag Chibi short series. It premiered on August 31, 2018, on the official Miraculous Chibi YouTube channel and premiered later on September 2018 on TV.
While patrolling on the rooftops of Paris, Ladybug stops and notices a large billboard of Adrien. Entranced, Ladybug gazes at it romantically. Cat Noir comes across her and thinks up a plan to make her a spaghetti dinner for them to share, inevitably leading to them kissing. Behind Ladybug's back, Cat Noir sets up a dining table and starts cooking a pot of spaghetti noodles. In his excitement, Cat Noir accidentally throws the pot up into the air, horrifying him and making him jump to catch it. The pot burns his hands, and he flings the pot again. While the pot drops next to him, the hot noodles land on top on him. Cat Noir freaks out and runs around, and he ends up sitting on the burner he had been using to cook the noodles. He shoots into the air, trips over the dining table, and almost runs into Ladybug. Unaware of the previous events, Ladybug looks at him and his noodle-covered face with confusion and annoyance. Cat Noir, aware of his appearance, awkwardly smiles at Ladybug, but Ladybug takes out her yo-yo and swings away. By himself, Cat Noir collapses and lies on the roof top, disappointed and exhausted.
- Cat Noir's idea of him and Ladybug eating the same strand of spaghetti and kissing is a reference to the iconic scene in Disney's Lady and the Tramp.
- An animatic of the episode was released at the Miraculous event on May 17, 2017, and it was shown again at the Miraculous panel at San Diego Comic-Con 2017 on July 20, 2017.
- When showing the animatic, Jeremy Zag did the sound effects for it both times.
- The finished version of this episode was shown as a sneak peek at the Miraculous panel at San Diego Comic-Con 2018 on July 20, 2018.
- For a currently unknown reason, this is the only ZAG Chibi webisode not to be available on Disney Now.
Click here to view the gallery.