|“||I won't disappoint you this time, Ladybug!||”|
"Queen's Battle" is a trilogy special in Season 2 of Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir. It premiered on December 14, 2018, on Netflix. The special revolves around the Bourgeois Family and Audrey Bourgeois' visit to Paris.
The episodes, in order, are:
- The French title of this trilogy is "Le Combat des Reines", which means "The Queens' Fight".
- Despite the special originally being promoted as a trilogy with "Malediktator", some broadcasters proclaim the special as a two-parter, consisting of only "Style Queen" and "Queen Wasp", with "Malediktator" as a standalone episode.
- This is due to "Queen Wasp" taking place directly after "Style Queen" story-wise, whereas the plot for "Malediktator" is self-contained enough that it can be viewed independently.
- However, "Malediktator" is confirmed to be part of the trilogy, and takes place sometime after "Queen Wasp" in series continuity, given all three episodes and their storylines revolve around the Bourgeois Family and Audrey Bourgeois' visit to Paris.
- Each member of the Bourgeois family is akumatized in each episode of the trilogy - Audrey Bourgeois gets akumatized in "Style Queen", Chloé Bourgeois gets akumatized once again in "Queen Wasp", and André Bourgeois gets akumatized in "Malediktator".
- The first part of the special, "Style Queen", doesn't include an end card.
- The episodes didn't release in order on US Netflix.