This timeline holds a list of events pertaining to Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir, both in the real world and within the series itself. For now, it is a list of documented news and events that follows Miraculous's development with updated news. Italicized information is information that is still considered true, while
striked information is information that is out of date or debunked as no longer being true.
- April 04: Ladybug is first mentioned as a
3D feature filmwith a TV show in progress. Comics and other variations may also come!
- June 06: Zagtoon enrolls Japan's Toei Animation to co-produce "Miraculous".
- June 07: The series is announced to be 26 episodes.
- September 04: Ladybug PV is accidentally made public after being privately uploaded on August 26.
- Ladybug is now referred to as Lady Bug or Miraculous Ladybug.
- Method Animation is revealed to be responsible for the series' CGI elements.
Ladybug has a 3D full-length movie in the works while Toei is involved in only the 2D TV series project.
- September 12: A fan receives an e-mail back from Jeremy Zag claiming that an official LADYBUG website will be uploaded.
- May 20: Ladybug is set to air on Brazil's Gloob, Canada's Télé-Québec, and Australia's ABC Me. Disney Channel has also picked up exclusive pay-TV rights in Europe, Eastern Europe, Scandinavia, Spain, Germany, Russia, and Turkey.
- SAMG Animation and SK Broadband in Korea now join as international partners.
- The series is announced to be launched during the second quarter of 2015. 
- February 09: Work-in-progress clip is uploaded on Jeremy Zag's Instagram.
- February 10: An extended version of the work-in-progress clip is uploaded on Zagtoon's Vimeo.
- February 12: Marinette's best friend's name is revealed to be Alya.
- February 13: Jeremy Zag uploaded a video on Instagram with the description "Stormy Weather" showcasing the mysterious villainess who controls the winds.
- March 11: The French cast is revealed though not named, revealing a name for another unknown character, Aurore.
- March 20: English dubbed version cast is revealed, along with a character name, Plagg.
- June 08: More news about Ladybug's licensing partners is announced. Also, the series is still confirmed to premiere worldwide in Fall 2015.
- June 11: Jeremy Zag revealed that at the Licensing Expo in Las Vegas, 300 licensees from across the globe joined with Ladybug. Afterwards, Zag announced that 540 licensees from around 120 countries are involved.
- June 15: An official trailer for the show is discovered, including a lot of new footage and an official series song.
- June 24: Jeremy Zag confirms that Ladybug is still planned to air in Fall 2015 and reveals the networks around the world that the show will air on, including Nickelodeon for the USA.
- July 02: Another video with the theme song, including old footage from the previous trailer and new footage, is released.
- July 04: News on the show comes out, including that there will be an app with webisodes, printable activities, and blog posts from Marinette about her daily life and secret life. Also, another character is briefly mentioned, Marinette's rival Chloé.
- July 6-12: At the Nickelodeon area at San Diego Comic Con 2015, as seen on Zagtoon's Facebook page, posters for the show and an official cosplayer of Ladybug were there. Also, the show in the US is now fully confirmed to be called Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir, and Jeremy Zag commented on his Instagram that there will be an official announcement for the series in a few days.
- July 22: In Korea, there is a press conference for the series held by SAMG Animation. YouTube user Acrofan recorded clips from the conference, including some with new clips of the show and the Korean version of the theme song, performed by Fiestar.
- Also, according to the press, Miraculous will premiere on EBS in Korea on September 1, while the show will premiere on TF1 in France
and Nickelodeon in the USin October.
- Also, according to the press, Miraculous will premiere on EBS in Korea on September 1, while the show will premiere on TF1 in France
- August 26: For the premiere of Miraculous in Korea, two previews (the latter preview recorded by Tumblr user onyany-stuffz but without sound) are released.
- September 01: Miraculous premieres in Korea, including the Korean version of the opening.
- September 09: Comicbook.com announces that in the US, Miraculous will premiere on December 6 on Nickelodeon.
- September 21: On Wat TV, a French trailer and the French version of the opening are released.
- September 23: An document from TF1 for Miraculous is released. It includes character names and descriptions, interviews with production members, and more news on 10 webisodes coming out. An English translation of the document was made by Tumblr user misctreil and can been viewed here.
- September 29: Thomas Astruc reveals that Miraculous will premiere in TF1 in France on October 19.
- Also, on TFou.fr, the web series is added. The episode that is voted for the most will be the first episode released.
- October 19: Miraculous premieres in France.
- November 20: On his Instagram, Jeremy Zag announces that a second season and third season of Miraculous are in progress.
- December 4: Miraculous premieres in the Middle East.
- December 6: Miraculous premieres in the US and Poland, Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Romania and Greece.
- December 19: Miraculous premieres in Russia.
- December 21: Jeremy Zag revealed on his Instagram that there is a 2D Miraculous Ladybug OVA in production.
- December 24: YouTube user The Kitsune Network interviewed Miraculous producer Jared Wolfson at the ZAG Inc. studio in Glendale, California. Jared Wolfson revealed information for the show, including merchandise coming out in the summer of 2016.
- January 4: Anmtv.com announces that in Brazil, Miraculous will premier on March 7 on Gloob.
- The show is confirmed to be called Miraculous: As Aventuras de Ladybug (translated as: Miraculous: The Ladybug Adventures)
- January 9: Miraculous premieres in Canada on Télé-Québec.
- January 20: YouTube user Lindalee Rose interviewed members at the ZAG Inc. studio in the US about Miraculous in a video. Her interviewee, Andre Lake Mayer, revealed new things about the Miraculous franchise.
- In August 2016, merchandise for the show will be released. This includes toys, comic books, costumes, accessories, and more.
- A Miraculous movie, made with combined live action and animation, is in the works. Thomas confirmed that this will happen if the show is successful enough.
- February 13: TV's Toy Box releases merchandise for the show that can be customized, including shirts and bags.
- February 15: Miraculous premieres in Spain on Disney Channel.
- February 23: Miraculous premieres in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
- March 7: Miraculous premieres in Brazil on Gloob.
- March 18: Action Lab announces two comic book series based on the Miraculous television show are in the works to be released in July.
- April 9: Miraculous novelization book announced.
- April 13: Release date of first Miraculous novelization book in France.
- May 3: Miraculous Ladybug and Cat Noir DVD vol. 1 release.
- May 5: Thomas Astruc announced that Wilfried Pain,
Christelle Abgralland Jun Violet will be joining him in directing Miraculous Ladybug TV show.
- May 16: Prodigiosa: las Aventuras de Ladybug Latin America premiere.
- May 16: Miraculous: Verhalen over Ladybug & Cat Noir Netherlands and Belgium premiere.
- May 17: Miraculous – Geschichten von Ladybug und Cat Noir Germany premiere.
- May 22: Miraculous premieres in Asian countries and Ukraine are known to be.
- May 23: Jeremy Zag announces on his Instagram page (as a comment) that Miraculous Ladybug Season 2
and 3will be out next year.
- May 27: Jeremy Zag presents three concept arts of Ladybug season 2 and season 3 special 40-minutes episodes (Ladybug in Shanghai, Ladybug on Halloween and Ladybug on Christmas), which will be out in 2017.
- June 7: Jeremy Zag posted a picture of Laura Marano in a recording studio with the caption: "Guess who is recording a new Music Video for Miraculous Ladybug today in LA! (we keep the theme !!!) #miraculousladybug #zagheroez".
- June 30: Jeremy Zag posted a 6 second teaser video of Laura Marano recording the new music video for Miraculous with the caption: "So good to hear Miraculous theme song performed by Laura! She is really amazing 😊 Her energy is contagious 😎 @lauramarano #miraculousladybug #zagheroez".
- Announced release dates for Miraculous Ladybug dolls and action figures.
- July 21: announced release date for Miraculous comic books from Action Lab Ent.
- July 21: announced release date for exclusive Miraculous comic book (TPB edition) by Action Lab Ent. for San Diego Comic-Con 2016.
- August 9: Miraculous Ladybug and Cat Noir DVD vol. 2 release date.
- August 30: In Korea, a musical adaptation of Ladybug is announced. It will be performed from November 4 to November 27 in Woori Art Hall, Olympic Park, Seoul. It is co-produced by SAMG Animation and S.M. Entertainment.
- December 20: Miraculous: A Christmas Special releases on Netflix.
- January 18: The first webisode of Miraculous: Tales from Paris airs on YouTube.
- January 31: An announcement of a contest held at Stan Lee's Comic Con three months prior, stated that a fan would be turned into an akumatized villain
in the second season of the series.
- February 8: Astruc replied that Season 2 will not premiere on Nickelodeon, while instead being solely on Netflix for the US.
- February 10: Season 1 releases early on Netflix.
- February 11: Season 1 releases on Pop (UK Channel)
- February 13: First Miraculous Monday on the official ML Tumblr. This weekly event lasted until June 2017.
February 14: Expected release date of Season 1 on Netflix.
- February 27: Miraculous Ladybug Tumblr blog noted that a trailer for Season 2 will come out soon.
- March 5: Miraculous chibi show has been announced.
March 17: Season 2 is pushed back to Summer 2017.
- March 27: Season 2 involves chronologically-ordered episodes, shipping moments for characters beyond Marinette and Adrien, and Alya's third unnamed sibling's debut.
- April 15: The bee kwami's name is revealed.
May 2017: The first expected release date of Season 2.
- May 6: Netflix, Disney Channel, Gloob, and TF1 committed to airing the second season in the US, EMEA, Brazil, and France, respectively.
- May 17: There are two Miraculous meetups at the Zag Animation office in LA. The first meetup is a tour of the LA office and a Q&A panel hosted by Thomas Astruc, Jeremy Zag, Sébastien Thibaudeau, Jun Violet, Fred Lenoir, Mélanie Duval, Matthieu Choquet, Wilfried Pain, and Ezra Weisz. The second meetup later that day is a signing and tour of the LA office.
- A new relative to Nino, was also revealed, as well as the news that LGBTQ+ characters have been added to the series. Le Paon was confirmed to appear at the end of the second season. Swimming pool and rollerblading episodes were planned as well.
- June 3: Weisz confirmed in a YouTube comment that English dubbing has yet to start.
- June 4: Zag announced that Season 2 assume to be premiere in Fall 2017 in order to "synchronize a global launching and launch major countries at the same time."
- Astruc and Pain revealing that some friendships/relationships might be broken and Hawk Moth might get a new helper.
- June 19: Zag posted images and a short video of the crew working on Season 2.
- June 24: The Brazilian musical adaptation of Miraculous premieres in Rio de Janeiro.
- June 29: Preparation for recording the English cast for Season 2 was starting, and he released an episode title, "The Collector". He noted that the episode had "shocking twists."
- July 19: Zag stated in a tweet that there would be a sneak peek of Season 2 at the San Diego Comic-Con 2017 panel of Miraculous Ladybug.
- July 20: There is a panel at San Diego Comic-Con 2017 for Miraculous Ladybug. The panel reveals that the date for
Season 2 has been pushed back to December 2017, and more merchandise is in the works with Guess and Hot Topic.
- July 20: The voice of Adrien in the Castilian Spanish dub announces that the studio began work on voice-over of the second season in Spanish. Localization is ready for the first three episodes and work on the rest will continue in September.
- July 24: Pain uploaded a clip of the shot with Marinette and Cat Noir in the animation stage before rendering.
- July 27: The French broadcast for Miraculous, TFOU, revealed that they will announce the exact air date of Season 2 at the TFOU Back-to-School press conference at the end of August.
- August 4: Previews of "The Collector" were shown at Seoul Comic-Con 2017.
- During the panel, it was revealed that the second season will be released in March 2018 in South Korea on EBS1.
- Jesús Barreda, the voice actor of Cat Noir in the Castilian Spanish dub, revealed that there will be an episode in which Chloé asks Adrien to help her so that other people like her better. He also revealed that Ladybug and Cat Noir will have an interesting interview on TV.
- August 8: Confirming that the English recording for Season 2 was underway, Weisz posted an Instagram video of Cristina Vee recording lines for "The Collector".
- August 11: Weisz revealed that they finished working on the first two episodes of Season 2.
- August 17: Astruc revealed an in-process image of the episode "Riposte" on Twitter, in which its episode name and production code were revealed. The picture featured Ladybug standing on a rooftop with Adrien in one arm, with the other hand holding onto her yo-yo string.
- August 18: Zag revealed a sneak peek image of "The Collector" on Instagram. Zag commented on it in his post, saying "Get ready for Season 2!"
- Weisz posted an Instagram video of Papenbrook recording lines for a Season 2 episode.
- August 24: Another two images from "Despair Bear" were released by Zag on Instagram. The first screenshot features Marinette and Adrien slow dancing in a crowd of people at Le Grand Paris, and the second screenshot features Chloé overlooking a party at the hotel.
- Astruc released a bit of an animatic from an unknown episode on Twitter. The scene featured Ladybug ice-skating through Paris, with an unknown akumatized villain behind her.
- August 28: Weisz posted two screenshots from the Season 2 dubbing process on his Instagram.
- August 31: TFou announced that Season 2 would be released in France in Autumn 2017. They also released a video with interviews and concept art that revealed new major information, including special superpowers for Ladybug and Cat Noir, a future Miraculous holder, new akumatized villains, and special events comprised of two or three episodes.
- September 6: Selah Victor, Chloé's English voice actress, started recording lines for Season 2.
- September 14: Selah Victor released another voice clip of her trying to laugh for her character.
- September 22: At a press release for Season 2 held by TF1, the first two episodes was released for the press and at the same time, Lou and Lenni Kim performed the Miraculous theme song at the press conference.
- September 23: Disney Channel Italy released a Season 2 promo trailer indicating the Season will air in Fall 2017 for Italy.
- September 26: Le Figaro released a new French synopsis, revealing an upcoming character named Luka and noting the roles of the new Miraculous holder allies.
- Zag released an image on Instagram showing many akumatized characters' silhouettes with Ladybug and Cat Noir.
- September 28: Adala News released another French synopsis of Season 2, and they announced that
the series will premiere on October 27, 2017, on TFOU in France.
- September 29: Disney Channel Germany released the Season 2 trailer for their fall season airings.
- October 3: The official Miraculous Ladybug YouTube channels uploaded the official Season 2 trailer onto the channels.
- Disney Channel Germany revealed that the second season will be premiered on November 17, 2017.
- Meanwhile, in France, it was revealed that TFOU will premiere the second season on October 26, 2017.
- At the same day, Disney Channel Portugal and Spain released a Season 2 promo trailer indicating the season will premiere this Fall for both countries.
- October 4: Lou and Lenni Kim, the performer of the Miraculous Season 2 theme song sang the theme song live on TF1.
- At the same day, the album was released on iTunes.
- October 5: O Universo da TV released a new Brazilian synopsis, revealing an upcoming character named Markov, the name of Chloé's mother, an official appearance of Marinette's paternal grandmother and Luka's relations with Juleka.
- The French version of the opening theme for Season 2 was released on Spotify for France only.
- October 6: Gloob revealed that they will premiere the second season on November 3, 2017.
- October 8: Cristina Vee announced that they finished recording four episodes of Season 2 and she stated there is a new "cool" character in the show.
- Tfou released a promotional artwork of "The Collector", stating that the season will premiere soon on October 26.
- October 10: Damien Mercereau posted an image on Twitter revealing the first six episodes of Season 2 in order of release in France.
- October 12: Disney Channel Portugal announced that they will premiere the season on October 23, 2017, and they also uploaded a clip of the first episode, "The Collector" onto their channel.
- October 13: TFOU released a promo clip of Season 2 episodes on their Facebook page stating new episodes coming soon on TFOU.
- October 14: Disney Channel UK released a clip of "The Collector" on the Disney Channel app teasing that the Season will arrive soon in the UK. The clip was re-uploaded onto their YouTube channel on the next day.
- October 15: it is announced that Family Channel will premiere Season 2 this winter.
- October 16: Disney Channel Spain released another promo for the season stating that it will premiere this Saturday.
- October 17: Disney Channel Spain released another promo for the season stating that it will premiere this Saturday.
- October 20: Disney Channel UK released a new promo teasing that Season 2 will air this November.
- October 21: Season 2 officially premiered in Spain.
- Disney Channel released the full episode of The Collector on to their YouTube Channel.
- October 23: Season 2 officially premiered in Portugal (Disney Channel).
- October 26: Season 2 officially premiered in France (TFOU).
October 27: Disney Channel Russia announced that the season will premiere this December.
- October 30: Damien Mercereau tweeted new airdates for the upcoming November airings for TFOU.
- Disney Channel Italy released a preview clip of "The Collector" stating that the season will premiere on November 13, 2017.
- November 3: Season 2 officially premiered in Brazil.
- November 4: Season 2 officially premiered in the UK (Disney Channel).
- November 9: Thomas tweeted that new episodes were recorded for the French Dub and revealed that Clara Soares is the voice of Lila Rossi and Kagami Tsurugi.
- November 10: Adrien's European Portuguese voice actor, André Raimundo, announced that new episodes of Season 2 are currently being recorded.
- November 12: Ladybug Cartoon on Twitter announced that new episodes of season 2 would air every Sunday in France starting from November 26.
- November 13: Season 2 officially premiered in Italy (Disney Channel).
- November 15: Jesus Barreda announced that new episodes of Season 2 will start to be recorded.
- November 17: Season 2 officially premiered in Germany.
- November 23: Jesus Barreda also announced that new episodes of Season 2 have started to be recorded.
- November 25: Miraculous premieres in Serbia (dubbed in Serbian).
- November 26: It was confirmed that Season 2 will premiere in Latin America in
- November 30: The official Miraculous twitter revealed that the season's American release date had been pushed back once more, with other sources confirming a Spring 2018 date.
Expected release month of Season 2 for the US.
- December 6: Cristina Vee announced that new episodes for the English dub of Season 2 will be recorded soon.
- December 12: Adrien's European Portuguese voice actor, André Raimundo, once again, announced that new episodes of Season 2 are currently being recorded and he also shared a preview image for an upcoming episode.
- December 14: Ezra Weisz announced that three more episodes for the English dub had been completed.
- Christopher Smith began recording his lines and shared a preview image for an upcoming episode of Season 2.
- December 16: Season 2 officially premiered in Canada (Télé-Québec).
- January 22: Jeremy Zag confirms both seasons 4 and 5 of Miraculous Ladybug are in production.
- January 25: The first three episodes of Season 2 that were produced and animated by SAMG, "The Collector", "Despair Bear", and "Riposte", aired in theaters for South Korea.
- January 29: Season 2 officially premiered in Russia.
- February 4: Season 2 officially premiered in Israel.
- February 10: Season 2 officially premiered in Turkey.
- February 16: Season 2 officially premiered in Canada (Family Channel).
- March 3: Season 2 officially premiered in the Nordic countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden).
- March 5: Season 2 officially premiered in Croatia, Serbia, and Slovenia.
- March 12: Season 2 officially premiered in Poland.
- March 30: Season 2 officially premiered in the US (Netflix).
- April 2: Season 2 officially premiered in Korea (Tooniverse).
- April 3: Season 2 officially premiered in Switzerland (RTS Deux).
- April 4 : Ladybug & Cat Noir’s statues debuted in the Grevin Museum in Paris.
- April 25: Miraculous Ladybug & Cat Noir mobile game was officially launched worldwide (IOS and Android).
- May 3: Season 2 officially premiered in Korea (Daekyo Kids TV).
- Season 2 officially premiered in Korea (KBS Kids)
- May 6: Season 2 officially premiered in Catalonia.
- On the same day, a poster for season 3 is shown at the CONQUE event in Mexico.
- May 27: Season 2 officially premiered in Latin America.
- July 23: Expected release date of Season 1 for Japan.
- August 22: A Kidscreen press release mentions that season 3 would launch mid-2019.
- August 31: The first four webisodes of Miraculous Zag Chibi air on YouTube.
- November 2: Adrien's European Spanish voice actor, Jesús Barreda, announced that two episodes of Season 3 are to be dubbed the following week after.
- November 4: Thomas Astruc notes that the release range of Season 3 in France depends on the time of year
- November 7: Tikki's English voice actor, Mela Lee, announces on her Instagram stories that the dubbing of Season 3 episodes will also start on the following week.
- November 8: Due to scheduling conflicts, the Miraculous Live 2019 tour is cancelled.
- November 21: Season 3 is confirmed to be recording in Portugal.
- November 23: Spain's "Movistar" guide reveals the synopsis for the first episode of Season 3.
- November 24: Disney Channel Spain releases a Season 3 promo trailer indicating the new season will air on December 1.
- November 30: The release date for the second half of season 2 on Netflix is confirmed to be on December 14.
- December 1: Season 3 officially premiered in both Spain and Portugal.
- December 4: Ezra Weisz posts a video on Instagram with Christina Vee, hinting a spoiler of Ladybug possibly holding Cat Noir's hand.
- December 5: Gloob announces that through a posting in an IG that there will be “a Brazilian heroine in an entire Miraculous episode” set in Rio de Janerio.
- December 6: At Brazilian Comic Con (CCXP) 2018, Jeremy Zag reveals that they are no longer working on the live action movie, but they change it to "an animated musical". Also Jeremy reveales big spoilers of new transformations in the third season!
- It was confirmed that the show will see: Adrien and Marinette older, other Miraculouses in other parts of the world (which means other heroes), there will be new characters introduced outside France (such as New York and China), Hawk Moth akumatizing and using huge objects, Marinette's loosen hair and pretty dress, Ladybug and Cat Noir traveling outside their hometown, Paris, and Adrien and Marinette using the other Miraculouses aside from the ones that they already have.
- December 8: CCXP releases a sneak peak from an upcoming season 3 episode.
- December 10: The official Miraculous Ladybug Twitter account announces they will "surprise us with something special this upcoming Friday."
- On the same day, Season 3 is announced to air on Disney Channel UK at the start of the New Year!
- December 14: The remaining 13 episodes of Season 2 are released on Netflix.
- December 20: Ezra Weisz posts a Instagram story, hinting an image of Marinette in a new dress with loose hair!
- December 21: The next season 3 episodes, “Weredad”, “Animaestro”, and “Bakerix” are confirmed to be real.
- December 22: Season 3 officially premiered in Switzerland.
- December 23: Jesus Barreda (Spanish voice actor of Cat Noir) posted on Twitter, a picture from an upcoming Season 3 episode, "Animaestro".
- December 25: It was confirmed that Disney Channel Germany will air the first episode of season 3 in German for the first time on January 19, 2019.
- January 9: Miraculous plans to go live on Disney Channel France's YouTube channel on January 23rd.
- January 13: Jeremy Zag confirms that "5 other seasons are on the way".
- January 15: Jeremy Zag's interview during last month's Brazil's CCXP by Mundogloob 's Instagram story gets uploaded. He replies to several answers such as:
- Master Fu plans to give a Miraculouses' box to another character.
- Marinette and Adrien will get their identities revealed and confirms that "it is already written actually, and the way you are going to experience is.. over your expectations."
- More of Marinette's family will be seen, including her grandpa.
- "Adrinette and Ladynoir romance is the romance, this is the true love that will happen, that's true love!"
- It is revealed that Chloé actually does have "a good heart", and an episode will address on why she became like this.
- At some point, Hawk Moth will become stronger and will have the ability to akumatize "not only humans, but objects as well."
- Gabriel has a good and a deep reason to do on what he's done.
- January 16: Some season 3 episodes were recorded. Minae Noji is confirmed to voice a new character.
- January 19: Season 3 officially premiered in Germany.
- January 20: Family Channel confirms that season 3 will premiere on February 4.
- Feburary 1: The rest of the season 3 synopsis are released.
- Feburary 4: Season 3 officially premiered in Canada.
- Feburary 19: Jeremy Zag posts a image of a beautiful dress on Instagram, and it would be used sometime in an episode.
- Feburary 20: Disney Channel UK confirms the premiere date for Season 3.
- March 1: Wilfried Pain confirms that he finished "a pretty particular episode" and how it is "a big achievement for us."
- March 4: Season 3 officially premiered in the UK.
- March 20: Season 3 trailer is released by TFOU.
- March 24: Season 3 officially premiered in Latin America.
- March 24: Jeremy Zag confirms that the "teams and studios have worked 24/7 on new season 3 episodes."
- March 26: Season 3's premiere date for TFOU is confirmed.
- April 8: Season 1 officially premiered on Disney Channel US.
- April 14: Season 3 officially premiered in France.
- May 8: Trailer for Season 2 released on Pop (UK Channel)
- May 16: The title for the animated movie is reveled to be Ladybug & Cat Noir: Awakening.
- May 21: Jeremy Zag confirms that seasons 4 and 5 are on the way, "all around the world".
- June 4: Concept arts of the three new future miraculous holders, Lê Chiến Kim, Alix Kubdel, and Kagami Tsurugi are reveled via Jermey Zag’s Instagram.  
- June 7: A new character, Rythm, is released via Jermey Zag’s Instagram. 
- That same day, he also released a new song, "The Wall Between Us" on his story.
- June 11: 3D concept art of Duusu is revealed.
- Seasons 4 and 5 are confirmed to be in pre-production.
- June 22: Season 3 finale description is released.
- June 29: Season 3 officially premiered in Australia.
- July 2: Chloe's English voice actor, Selah Victor, posts a spoiler from a new episode.
- July 10: English voice actor, André Gordon, posts a spoiler from a new episode, with an information that new episodes are coming to Netflix.
- July 12: Jeremy Zag revealed on his Instagram that the third season of the Miraculous Secrets webisodes is under way and one of an upcoming webisodes is "Kagami as seen by Marinette".
- Spanish voice actor, Jesús Barreda, posts a spoiler from a new episode "The Puppeteer 2" one day before its worldwide premiere.
- At the same day the official Miraculous account posts a spoiler from a new episode "Ikari Gozen", with an information that this episode will be previewed at SDCC 2019.
- July 15: Portuguese actor Francisco Côrte-Real revealed on his Instagram another spoiler from a new episode.
- July 19: The full episode, Ikari Gozen is released for the first time at SDCC 2019.
- August 1: The first half of season 3 is released on Netflix (listed as season 4).
- August 6: Wilfried Pain confirms that a planned episode of season 2, Gagotor, as well as Dany Boon's character, have been cancelled.
- August 16: The new Brazilian Miraculous holder has been confirmed to appear in Season 5.
- August 23: Season 4 is confirmed to feature: new outfits, new power-ups, new multi-Miraculous-combo powers, jaw dropping new akumatized villains, and who wins and who loses in the Adrienette vs Lukanette ship.
- September 16: It was announced that Miraculous is coming to Disney+ in November 2019.
- October 13: Thomas Astruc announces that scripts for season 4 have been done.
- October 26: Toei plans to create Miraculous (manga).
- December 8: Thomas Astruc confirms a special episode will be broadcasted before season 4.
- He also confirms that season 4 will have episodes that are the "equivalent impacts of Cat Blanc, that's when the characters really take control of the series" and "everyone will be flabbergasted". He also mentions that Marinette has "new responsibilities and is maturing". A new location, the Swan Island is also planned to be visited. "The 100th episode will also be necessary to watch it."
- January 8: Jeremy Zag reveals some spoilers from the animated musical.
- January 10: SAMG Animation is no longer co-producer of the show starting in season 4.
- January 19: Jeremy Zag announces through his Instagram that Miraculous Ladybug is coming to China - "TV show, Movie, Consumer Products, and a Theme Park".
- January 20: Season 4 dub is confirmed to be worked on.
- January 22: Recording session of the movie is released.
- February 1: Season 3’s final 13 episodes are released on Netflix.
- February 8: Winny announces that studios are already working on the animation of Season 4.
- Feburary 17: Jeremy Zag posts on his story where he showed a piece of the day 1 recording of dubbing the film.
- March 1: Thomas Astruc announced that he was writing episode 9 of season five.
- According to an interview by Winny:
- SAMG is currently working on Miraculous New York and Miraculous Shanghai. It is confirmed that the specials will last around 52 minutes.
- Guardian Ladybug will change her relationship with Cat Noir.
- A new character that comes from the future will be introduced.
- Félix Graham de Vanily will return.
- the Agreste family will stay center of the series and Thomas is currently working on the Gabriel comics.
- Luka and Kagami's stories aren't over yet as we will discover more of them.
- According to an interview by Winny:
- March 13: Miraculous Russian plans are confirmed:
- Show is "top-1 on Disney Chanel Russia". Main audience of the brand: 4-9 and 13-25 groups.
- Season 4 is confirmed to premiere on Disney Channel Russia as well as the upcoming animated musical in 2021. It is also confirmed that season 5 will premiere sometime in 2022.
- It is also confirmed that Playmates will stay on Russian shops beginning this fall.
- March 17: Thomas Astruc revealed that season 5 episodes would be written through video calls. This is conditioned by the coronavirus pandemic, and video conversation is the best way for creators not to stop working on the series.
- March 20: Thomas Astruc revealed that the script for episode 14 of season 5 has been done.
- He also said that despite the coronavirus epidemic they are still working on the Miraculous New York special and revealed a new character.
- March 21: Thomas Astruc posted on his Twitter a few seconds of animation with new character that will appear in Miraculous New York special. Feri González confirmed that's Sparrow, one of New York superheroes.
- March 22: Thomas Astruc posted piece of model of new female character and added that she is his favorite future character. It was unknown where or when she will appear, until Wilfried Pain confirmed that she would be in New York special.
- March 27: Winny confirms Lila will reappear in both seasons 4 and 5. She will be able to do more things "in a way or another", and more of her past will be explored.
- March 31:, An official ZAG Vimeo channel posts a promotional video for the entire Miraculous franchise. The video contains ten official concept arts for Ladybug & Cat Noir Awakening.
- April 14: Thomas Astruc announced the football special with a very special guest.
- April 17: Jeremy Zag on his Instagram posted new logo with a new motive replacing the iconic ladybug emblem for an unknown Miraculous project.
- April 24: Jeremy Zag on his Instagram reveals a new Ladybug yoyo.
- April 26: Jeremy Zag confirms that the Miraculous (manga) is coming soon and that it will be produced by TOEI Animation.
- April 30: Jeremy Zag reveals three new concept arts from Ladybug & Cat Noir Awakening on his Instagram.
- May 5: Jeremy Zag reveals on his Instagram story that Miraculous Shanghai has started production and teases a new logo for the special.
- May 15: Jeremy Zag reveals four new spoilers from the movie
- May 18: The 2-minute Miraculous Ladybug COVID-19 Special airs on TF1, as part of the prevention of COVID-19 pandemic infection.
- May 19: Jeremy Zag revealed on his Instagram logo for Season 5 with words "on its way guys".
- May 22: Thomas Astruc posted on his Twitter storyboard animatics for an unknown episode.
- May 28: The 2-minute Miraculous Ladybug COVID-19 Special is released in English.
- June 1: Season 3 officially premiered on Disney Channel US.
- June 11: Jeremy Zag posted on his Instagram another concept art for the movie.
- June 12: An official poster for season 4 was revealed. It was made by Konrad Olchawa, a Polish freelance artist and a fan of Miraculous.
- June 13: It was announced that release date for season 4 was pushed to 2021.
- June 14: Jeremy Zag posts 2 new spoilers for Miraculous New York and Miraculous Shanghai.
- He also confirms that the New York special will indeed air "this year".
- June 15: Thomas Astruc confirms the New York special takes place between seasons 3 and 4.
- June 17: Jeremy Zag posted on his Instagram an official promotional poster for Miraculous Shanghai.
- July 1: TFOU releases summaries for season 4, the Shanghai, and New York specials, as well as new concept arts.
- July 7: Via La Libre, TFOU will release season 4 in 2021, and the 2 specials during the holidays.