|This article is about a Ladybug Miraculous holder in ancient Korea. You may be looking for another Ladybug.|
Mudangbeolle was a Korean woman who lived during the Imjin war. She was a past Miraculous holder, wielding the Ladybug Miraculous and transforming into a ladybug-themed superhero when Tikki inhabited it.
She was thin with pale skin and long black hair.
Mudangbeolle wore a jumpsuit with black waist and legs with a red top with black spots. The edges of the upper side of the suit (inspired by the hanbok) are black and white, and there are two ladybug-like ornaments at the front with a red ribbon that falls down her waist. Her hair is tied in a ponytail with a red barrette with black spots, and she has red spot-like marks on her face: two on her cheeks and one at her forehead.
If this past Ladybug Miraculous holder had the same powers as the current Ladybug, she had enhanced abilities and the superpowers Lucky Charm and Miraculous Ladybug. She also had the yo-yo for a weapon.
- Her husband had been kidnapped during the Imjin war.
- She met a Korean admiral Yi Sun-sin who was also a Miraculous holder.
- "Mudangbeolle" means "Ladybug" in Korean.
- It is also a pun on "mudang", Korean shamans who also have spot-like marks on their faces.
- She is the second past Ladybug Miraculous holder to have any known family following Jeanne d'Arc.
- She is the fourth known Asian Ladybug Miraculous holder, being the third chronologically, following Piáo Chóng and Tentomushi and preceding Bọ rùa and Marinette.