|This article is about the students in Miss Bustier's class. You may be looking for Miss Bustier's classroom.|
List of students
In alphabetical order by last name:
|Adrien Agreste||Famous teen fashion model and son of the renown fashion designer, Gabriel Agreste. Adrien is very kind, even to people who obviously don't deserve it.|
|Chloé Bourgeois||Spoiled brat and daughter of the Mayor of Paris. Chloé believes herself to be above everyone else and expects everyone to do what she wants.|
|Ivan Bruel||Despite his massive size and intimidating appearance, Ivan is actually very sensitive.|
|An aspiring journalist with sass to spare.|
|Juleka Couffaine||A very shy and quiet girl who tends to go unnoticed.|
|Aspiring fashion designer and daughter of the best baker in Paris. Marinette is quite clumsy and insecure, but deep down, she is actually very confidant.|
|Mylène Haprèle||Mylène is a mousy girl who is scared of her own shadow.|
|Max Kanté||Max is a boy with the mathematical brilliance of a calculator. He loves video games and his best friend is a robot.|
|Alix Kubdel||A roller skater with devil-may-care attitude.|
|Nathaniel Kurtzberg||A talented artist who always has his nose in his sketch book.|
|Nino Lahiffe||A DJ and a total party dude. He tends to misread situations.|
|Rose Lavillant||A bubbly girl who only sees the bright side of things and always tries to find the good in others.|
|Lê Chiến Kim||A top athlete who suffers from overconfidence.|
|Sabrina Raincomprix||Sabrina is Chloé's personal servant in all but name. She doesn't seem to realize how poorly Chloé treats her.|
|Lila Rossi||A compulsive lier with no moral compass. She does whatever it takes to get what she wants and she doesn't care who she has to hurt.|
|Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir Theme Song:||Appears|
|1. "The Bubbler":||Appears||14. "Princess Fragrance":||Appears|
|2. "Mr. Pigeon":||Appears||15. "Ladybug & Cat Noir":||Appears|
|3. "Stormy Weather":||Absent||16. "Stoneheart":||Appears|
|4. "Timebreaker":||Appears||17. "Animan":||Absent|
|5. "Copycat":||Absent||18. "Simon Says":||Absent|
|6. "The Pharaoh":||Absent||19. "Pixelator":||Appears|
|7. "Lady Wifi":||Appears||20. "Guitar Villain":||Absent|
|8. "The Evillustrator":||Appears||21. "Kung Food":||Appears|
|9. "Rogercop":||Appears||22. "Gamer":||Appears|
|10. "Dark Cupid":||Appears||23. "Reflekta":||Appears|
|11. "Horrificator":||Appears||24. "The Puppeteer":||Appears|
|12. "Darkblade":||Appears||25. "Antibug":||Appears|
|13. "The Mime":||Absent||26. "Volpina":||Appears|
- While Miss Bustier is the class' main teacher, Ms. Mendeleiev teaches them science and Armand D'Argencourt teaches them physical education.
- Alya and Adrien are new students at Collège Françoise Dupont, starting the school year in Miss Bustier's class, which is revealed in "Ladybug & Cat Noir (Origins - Part 1)".
- All of the students in the class (except for Marinette and Adrien) are akumatized into supervillains by Hawk Moth in Season 1.
- In "Ladybug", Marinette is akumatized by a scarlet akuma. The akumatization was not completed as Catalyst couldn't maintain her powers.
- In "Cat Blanc", Adrien is akumatized into Cat Blanc. However this takes place in an alternate timeline, making Adrien the only class member that was not akumatized by Hawk Moth on any sort of way in the permanent timeline.
- As seen in a past class picture in "Reflekta", Marinette, Chloé, Sabrina, Rose, Juleka, Kim, Max, and Nathaniel were in Miss Bustier's class together in a previous year.
- Marinette is elected as the class representative, with Alya as the class deputy, in "Darkblade", beating the other candidate Chloé and her choice of deputy, Sabrina.
- Kim and Rose both consider running for class representative, but they decide against it after Chloé threatens to reveal Kim's fear of spiders and kick Rose out of the scrapbooking club.
- Except for Kagami Tsurugi and Luka Couffaine, all of the superheroes in the French Miraculous superhero team are part of Miss Bustier's class.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.