Please note that rule punishments may vary based on the severity of the issue and past violations done by the suspected user.
- In accordance to COPPA, users under the age of 13 are not allowed to be editors on the wiki.
- If a user is revealed to be underage, please calmly report it with evidence to an administrator.
- Observe civil behavior; do not argue, insult, threaten, harass, purposefully offend, or disrespect users or their opinions.
- No bullying of any kind. This includes content of the above point and other things such as mockery, trolling, ostracizing, etc.
- This also includes hate speech, the use of ethnic slurs, or any other form of discrimination or racism.
- Users found to bully others, even outside the wiki, are subject to banning.
- No swearing. Words such as damn or hell are acceptable. If you are unsure about what is acceptable or not, feel free to ask a staff member if a word is allowed or not.
- Acronyms and abbreviations that are typically known to contain any of the prohibited profanity are not allowed. To the Miraculous Ladybug Wiki staff, it is the same as saying the entire word.
- Do not post unofficial links to any episode. This does not support the show in any way.
- Do not impersonate or pose as a Miraculous Wiki Administrator or another other Miraculous Wiki staff member.
- Do not impersonate or pose as a member of the series' crew.
- Respect the staff when they ask you to stop doing something harmful or disruptive.
Privacy & Safety
For your own safety, it's recommended that you do not post personal information about yourself, such as your school, home address, etc. The wiki isn't to be treated as a social media platform, Therefore discussing things like dating and personal real life issues is not allowed.