You may post real-life images of yourself, although it's not recommended, but do not post pictures of other real-life people in your lives for the sake of their privacy.
All rules listed on the General Regulations page also apply to the Discussion Policy.
- Follow the general regulations of the wiki linked above.
- Be on-topic. Comments deemed irrelevant are subject to deletion.
- Keep your replies and comments of a reasonable length.
- Do not over-quote or over-reply. Only display the quote of the user you are replying to and keep talk page comment reply strings at a reasonable length.
- Do not spam in your messages.
- Do not advertise other wikis or your own content.
- Do not talk about harming characters even if you don't like them.
- Be nice and treat people with respect. Keep discussions civil and be open-minded about differing opinions. Similarly, don't mention hurting characters. This includes images and mention of blood, gore, weapons, death or strong hate speech/toxicity.
- Do not swear on the wiki. If you're unsure whether a word is acceptable or not, consult staff.
- Only use English on this wiki.
- Spamming, trolling, or vandalizing of any kind will be deleted and will lead to your account being banned.
- Multiple posts in one day are considered as spamming. The limit is 3 posts per day, exceeding the limit will lead to the deletion of some posts. Each day starts at 00:00 UTC (use this to convert to your local time).
- Spam includes overuse of fonts (both given and external), caps, emojis and line breaks.
- Off-topic content will be deleted. This includes private information (for your own security), real-life issues (if necessary, contact professionals or people you know in real life), off-topic media, random crossovers or other non-Miraculous posts, comments and links to such. Likewise, don't ask others to share such content.
- If the relevance of your post is questionable, explain clearly in the post's description what connects it to Miraculous.
- Given that Roleplays attract rule-breaking, they have been moved to the Zag Roleplay Wiki and may no longer be created here.
- Posts that solicit upvotes, comments or other activity will be deleted.
- Do not share illegal sources for watching episodes as we support the official releases. This includes image watermarks with links/site names and request of such sources. Likewise, don't share full issues of official comic books/manga. The maximum for images is 6.
- Do not share leaked content (spoilers revealed without the consent of the creators). Consult staff when in doubt.
- Do not advertise your own sites, accounts, wikis, etc., even if they are Miraculous-related.
- Do not plagiarize (claim art that is not yours) or share art which says "Do not repost". Only repost art by crediting the artist and/or providing a link to the original (note that "Google" does not create images). Respect the artists' wishes.
- Only report posts/comments that break rules or your own if you want it to be deleted. In case you accidentally report a post, inform staff of the error.
- Categorize your posts correctly to keep everything organized (see Guide). Don't add irrelevant tags to your posts (e.g. webisodes, names of series, episodes instead of characters and vice versa, etc.)
- Categorize spoilery content as such. Content is considered spoilery until two weeks after its release in the English dub of the series (see Spoiler Doctrine).
- Do not necropost (reply to posts from 3 months ago or older).
- Do not abuse loopholes (avoid rules through exceptions).
Ask for help. Notice something that doesn't seem right? Or do you just have a question? Contact Fandom staff through "Give feedback" on your app's Settings screen, or via community.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contact.