You may post real-life images of yourself, although it's not recommended, but do not post pictures of other real-life people in your lives for the sake of their privacy.
All rules listed on the General Regulations page also apply to the Discussion Policy.
- Follow the general regulations of the wiki linked above.
- Be on-topic. Comments deemed irrelevant are subject to deletion.
- Keep your replies and comments of a reasonable length.
- Do not over-quote or over-reply. Only display the quote of the user you are replying to and keep talk page comment reply strings at a reasonable length.
- Do not spam in your messages.
- Do not advertise other wikis or your own content.
- Do not talk about harming characters even if you don't like them.
- Be nice and treat people with respect. Keep discussions civil and be open-minded about differing opinions. Similarly, don't mention hurting characters. This includes images and mention of blood, gore, weapons, death or strong hate speech/toxicity.
- Do not swear on the wiki. If you're unsure whether a word is acceptable or not, consult staff.
- Do not refer to characters or users as blind (if untrue), trash or animals as this is untrue and offensive.
- Only use English on this wiki.
- Spamming, trolling, or vandalizing of any kind will be deleted and will lead to your account being banned.
- Multiple posts in one day are considered as spamming. The limit is 3 posts per day, exceeding the limit will lead to the deletion of some posts. Each day starts at 00:00 UTC (use this to convert to your local time).
- Spam includes overuse of fonts (both given and external), caps, emojis and line breaks.
- Off-topic content will be deleted. This includes private information (for your own security), real-life issues (if necessary, contact professionals or people you know in real life), off-topic media, random crossovers or other non-Miraculous posts, comments and links to such. Likewise, don't ask others to share such content.
- If the relevance of your post is questionable, explain clearly in the post's description what connects it to Miraculous.
- Given that Roleplays attract rule-breaking, they have been moved to the Zag Roleplay Wiki and may no longer be created here. This also includes "Miraculous group chats" and Message Walls.
- Adding random pictures/quotes "to make it on-topic" is still considered off-topic and is a loophole to the rule.
- Do not introduce yourself unless you are genuinely new or are back from a long break (3-4 weeks+). You may inform others of long inactivity and/or account/username change.
- Posts that lack effort and do not start conversations will be deleted as they do not contribute to the discussions.
- Users that mini-mod will receive a warning or a block depending on the severity. (https://miraculousladybug.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000000152080)
- The three main aspects of mini-modding are rude, incorrect, and authoritative.
- This includes continuously correcting, sending warnings, "Avoid getting banned" messages, and fighting trolls.
- Posts that solicit upvotes, comments or other activity will be deleted.
- Do not share illegal sources for watching episodes as we support the official releases. This includes image watermarks with links/site names and request of such sources. Likewise, don't share full issues of official comic books/manga. The maximum for images is 6. Do not share leaked content (spoilers revealed without the consent of the creators). Consult staff when in doubt.
- Do not advertise your own sites, accounts, wikis, etc., even if they are Miraculous-related.
- Do not plagiarize (claim art that is not yours) or share art which says "Do not repost". Only repost art by crediting the artist and/or providing a link to the original (note that "Google" does not create images). Respect the artists' wishes.
- Picrews cannot be submitted as a contest entry unless the contest's requirement is creating a Picrew.
- Only report posts/comments that break rules or your own if you want it to be deleted. In case you accidentally report a post, inform staff of the error.
- Categorize your posts correctly to keep everything organized (see Guide). Don't add irrelevant tags to your posts (e.g. webisodes, names of series, episodes instead of characters and vice versa, etc.)
- Categorize spoilery content as such. Content is considered spoilery until two weeks after its release in the English dub of the series (see Spoiler Doctrine).
- Do not incorrectly caption/illustrate poll options or make them identical. Do not include wrong/opinionated/repeated answers in quizzes. These defeat the main purpose of polls and quizzes.
- Do not necropost (reply to posts from 3 months ago or older).
- Do not abuse loopholes (avoid rules through exceptions).
- Do not edit a comment in order to hide a rule violation. For instance, inserting a link to an illegal website for watching Miraculous, then editing it out quickly.
Ask for help. Notice something that doesn't seem right? Or do you just have a question? Contact Fandom staff through "Give feedback" on your app's Settings screen, or via Special:Contact.