All rules listed on the General Regulations page also apply to the Discord Policy.
- Per Discord's Terms of Service, you must be 13 years of age or the minimum age of digital consent in your country in order to join the Zag Discord. If you are underage, you will be banned. If you have been banned for being underage despite not being underage, you must file an appeal.
- Observe civil behavior; do not argue, insult, threaten, harass, bully, mock, troll, purposefully offend, discriminate, or disrespect users or their opinions.
- No swearing. Words such as damn or hell are acceptable. If you are unsure about what is acceptable or not, feel free to ask a mod.
- Acronyms and abbreviations that are typically known to contain any of the prohibited profanity are not allowed.
- Do not impersonate or pose as a member of the series' crew or another user.
- Respect the mod team when they ask you to stop doing something harmful or disruptive.
- Do not enforce the rules on the chat.
- Issues will be dealt by the mod team.
- If there is no staff online at the time and you witness a user breaking any rule, you may DM any mod and they will take action when necessary.
- Direct messages are a private zone where rules do not apply.
- However, this does not allow any non-consensual harassment of any kind to take place. Should this happen, please provide a mod with evidence of this happening to you so the right approach can be taken.
- Please do not link any websites that could be dangerous, such as those containing malware or jump-scares.
- If an admin or mod feels like a user is purposefully trying to disrupt the chat, troll or purposefully upset other users, they may issue a warning followed by a kick and eventually a ban if it continues.
- While it is discouraged, you are permitted to discuss controversial topics such as religion, politics, etc.
- If a user is uncomfortable or a staff member requests that you do move on, you may take it to a DM.
- Do not spam or disrupt chat. This includes posting off topic messages in topic channels.
- Keep spoiler information in there respective channels. Information is considered a spoiler if the episode it came from has not aired in the US, or is less than 2 weeks after the US airdate.
- No advertising or promotions.
- When sending a message primarily using caps lock, please keep it short. Using excessive caps lock in a message could be seen as spam and can result in a kick.
- Messages that are longer than 3 line-breaks must be warned for prior to sending, but this rule can be loosened up if chat is not active.
- Discord tags such as bold text and italic text are fine to use but must be kept short and used in moderation. Abuse of this feature will result in a warning followed by a kick.
- Linking to other discord servers are not allowed in the Zag Discord.
- Advertising to view your Miraculous Ladybug content on other websites is permitted. Advertising non-Miraculous Ladybug content on other websites will result in a warning or a kick at most.
- NSFW (not safe for work, or things you don’t want to be seen looking at in school or work) is not permitted to be linked to nor discussed. If you are unsure what is NSFW and what is not, contact a staff member using a private message on Discord.
- However, innuendos and jokes are allowed in moderation.
- Do not share links to illegal episodes or ways to watch them.