|This article is about the 2D animated webisodes. You may be looking for another Miraculous.|
Miraculous: Tales from Paris is a series of 2D-animated webisodes released on YouTube. They were designed by Angie Nasca. The web series first launched on January 18, 2017, on the Miraculous Ladybug YouTube Channel.
The series is about the everyday life of Marinette, and it features various students from Miss Bustier's class. According to André Lake Mayer, "The 2D format will let us explore new creative executions while staying true to the 'Zag style' of inspirational storytelling, visually intriguing, fun, relevant and high quality content."
- Main article: Miraculous: Tales from Paris/Credits
- Cristina Vee as Marinette Dupain-Cheng
- Bryce Papenbrook as Adrien Agreste
- Mela Lee as Tikki
- Carrie Keranen as Alya Césaire
- Selah Victor as Chloé Bourgeois
- Ben Diskin as Nino Lahiffe
- Christopher Smith as Tom Dupain
- Philece Sampler as Sabine Cheng
- Reba Buhr as Rose Lavillant and Juleka Couffaine
- Main article: Episode guide
|Webisodes||Series premiere||Series finale|
|5||January 18, 2017||April 3, 2017|
|1||"The Notebook"||January 18, 2017|
|Marinette, Alya and Juleka show Rose that her notebook can be very special.|
|2||"Inspiration"||January 26, 2017|
|Marinette works on a design for a dress for the school dance with Tikki.|
|3||"Repetition"||February 15, 2017|
|Marinette struggles with finding the confidence to ask Adrien out. So, Tikki is to the rescue to help her out!|
|4||"Busy Day"||March 16, 2017|
|Marinette wants to go to the movies to be with Adrien but must stay and help her parents bake macarons at the Bakery. Alya, Juleka, and Rose come to the rescue to help Marinette so that she’ll be done on time to go see Adrien.|
|5||"Homework Essay"||April 3, 2017|
|Marinette must write a short essay on someone who inspires her but struggles to decide who. She finally finds inspiration in her parents.|
- The webisodes were originally planned to come out in late October 2016, but they were delayed to January 2017.
- The series was originally announced to be designed by Nathanaël Bronn, but it is currently unknown if his design work was used in the final production.
- Early concept art of the series was labeled with the title Miraculous: Adventures of Ladybug. The same title was used on concept art for a CGI villain, Style Queen.
- YouTuber Lindalee Rose will appear in some of the webisodes as a young interviewer.
- On December 22, 2016, Ezra Weisz confirmed that the webisodes had started recording after he mentioned that Kira Buckland came into record.
- Marinette and Adrien's superhero identities, Ladybug and Cat Noir, do not appear in this web series.
- The webisodes have been confirmed to be canon to the main show by the official Miraculous Ladybug Tumblr blog.
- All five of the webisodes have been adapted into comics for the Miraculous Adventures series.
Click here to view the gallery.