|Major Spoiler Warning|
This page contains major spoilers from episodes that may not have aired in the US yet.
|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the character.|
"Miracle Queen" is the twenty-sixth episode and the season finale of Season 3 of Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir, and it is the second and final part of "The Battle of the Miraculous". Its world premiere was on October 15, 2019 at 21:35 UTC+3 on PlusPlus in Ukraine.
- Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Aquabug/Ladybug/Dragon Bug
- Adrien Agreste/Aqua Noir/Cat Noir/Snake Noir
- Wang Fu/Jade Turtle
- Lê Chiến Kim/King Monkey
- Max Kanté/Pegasus
- Alya Césaire/Rena Rouge
- Luka Couffaine/Viperion
- Tikki/Aqua Tikki
- Plagg/Aqua Plagg
- Gabriel Agreste/Hawk Moth
- Nathalie Sancoeur/Mayura
- Chloé Bourgeois/Queen Bee/Miracle Queen
- Butterfly Sentimonster
- Otis Césaire
- Marlena Césaire
- Nora Césaire
- Ella and Etta Césaire
- Nino Lahiffe
- Claudie Kanté
- André Bourgeois
- Audrey Bourgeois
- André Glacier
- Kagami Tsurugi
- Butler Jean (mentioned)
- Marianne Lenoir
- Juleka Couffaine
- Rose Lavillant
- Alix Kubdel
- Mylène Haprèle
- Ivan Bruel
- Nathaniel Kurtzberg
- Marc Anciel
- During the Japan Expo 2018 panel on July 9, 2018, Sébastien Thibaudeau revealed that the 78th episode had moved the team to tears. He hoped this would have the same effect on the spectators.
- Cat Noir's Staff is revealed to be able to be used as a periscope.
- Snake Noir and Dragon Bug make their debut.
- Since this is the first time Cat Noir uses a fusion form it's possible that he was taught the powers of fusion by Master Fu or by observing Ladybug.
- This episode marks one of the few times a Miraculous holder's identity is revealed to another that is not Ladybug or Cat Noir, with that being Hawk Moth, Mayura, and Queen Bee.
- In this episode, they learn the identities of 5 superheroes: Alya (Rena Rouge), Kim (King Monkey), Max (Pegasus), Luka (Viperion), and Fu (Jade Turtle).
- Wang Fu relinquishes his duty as guardian, losing his memory in the process, and Marinette becomes the new guardian of the Miraculouses.
- This act also transforms the Miracle Box into a different shape, probably to avoid former guardians to see it and possibly recall it, similar for the reason why the Miraculouses' camouflaged mode looks different for each user.
- In a locker of the train station, he leaves her a note and the phonograph he used to store the Miracle Box.
- As of this episode, Chloé is no longer a Miraculous holder and a part of the French Miraculous superhero team as Ladybug confiscates the Bee Miraculous from her for good.
- When Gabriel and Nathalie are heading back to the Agreste mansion, she mentions she has Fu's tablet with the decrypted Miraculous spellbook.
- Fu and Marianne leave Paris in this episode.
- This is the first episode that features a scene after the end card.
- Gabriel Agreste fixes the Peacock Miraculous.
- This is the second time since "Origins" when Ladybug broke down about her insecurities in front of Cat Noir.
- Luka taking a hornet sting to protect Marinette is similar to what Cat Noir did for Marinette as Ladybug in "Dark Cupid" and Rena Rouge for Carapace in "Mayura".
- This episode has the most amount of superpowers being used in a single episode - 11, surpassing "Party Crasher".
- This episode has the most activated miraculous holders shown in a single episode - 10, surpassing "Party Crasher", "Mayura", and "Miraculer".
- In this episode, they are: Ladybug/Dragon Bug, Cat Noir/Snake Noir, Jade Turtle, Hawk Moth, Mayura, Queen Bee, Rena Rouge, Pegasus, Viperion, and King Monkey.
- This is the first season finale where Lila is not involved.
- This is the second season finale to end on a cliffhanger. The first being "Volpina".
- This is the second time we see a superhero fusing two kwamis, following "Kwamibuster".
- When Miracle Queen gets de-akumatized, her Spinning Top can be seen tied up in her waist despite having being destroyed by Snake Noir earlier.
- In the scene where the Miraculous holders show up to Hawk Moth and Miracle Queen, the akumatized villain's crown, shoulder pads, and bracelets are missing, making her look like Queen Wasp.
- In the scene where Miracle Queen brags about the Miraculous holders serving her, they can be seen in the background with their normal eyes despite the fact that when controlled by the villain, their eyes are supposed to be yellow.
- After Miracle Queen is pushed by Dragonbug's water barrier, her spinning top and crown briefly disappear when she calls Ladybug
- Nino and Kagami disappear completely after Alya, Max, Luka, and Kim transform into their respectve hero identities, only reappearing in the end of the episode with the rest of Miss Bustier's class.
- Much like how it happened in "Mayura", the magic macaron and cheese that give aquatic powers to Tikki and Plagg are blue, which is the color of the ice powers.
- When the Miraculous Ladybugs bring Alya and Nino back to the Césaire's apartment, Alya can be seen with her glasses despite Miracle Queen having destroyed then early. However, it's possible that the Miraculous Ladybugs simply restored the glasses as well.
- When Dragon Bug looks in the sky to see the wasps turning into confetti, her sword and yo-yo are missing.
- Audrey Bourgeois is seen wearing her hat and sunglasses in this episode, despite having none of them in the previous episode.
- When Alya, Max, Luka, and Kim are standing side by side after being commanded to retrieve their Miraculouses, the lenses of the Horse Miraculous are shown to be darkened despite Kaalki floating next to Max.
- When Miracle Queen orders the Miraculous holders to take their respective Miraculouses, she opens all the drawers from the Miracle Box, but when Max grabs the Horse Miraculous, the drawer with the Goat Miraculous, which was seen opened seconds before, is closed.
- Seconds before Miracle Queen orders the Miraculous holders to transform, Kim's eyebrows are making a worried expression on him, but when the controlled heroes begin to activate their transformations, his eyebrows return to normal.
- After Aqua Noir shows Aquabug what's happening on the surface with his staff, the spots on Aquabug's yo-yo disappear and only return when she activates Longg and his Miraculous.
- When the kwamis all try to stop Master Fu from releasing himself as the Guardian of the Miraculouses and pronounce Ladybug as the new guardian, Orikko's eyes turned black.
- When the Miracle Box is transformed after Master Fu announces that Ladybug is the new guardian of the Miraculouses, King Monkey's eyes are normal despite he's supposed to be still in controlled and his eyes are supposed to be yellow.
- In the scenes prior to the Miracle's Box transformation, but after Miracle Queen's de-akumatization, King Monkey, Pegasus, Rena Rouge, and Luka are seen standing in place. Later, they all seemingly disappear after the Miracle Box's transformation.
- When Marinette is sitting next to Luka, the audience can see that she is holding her ice cream in her hand, however in the next scene, the ice cream has disappeared and its nowhere to be seen again and Marinette's hand can be seen touching the floor.
- When Pegasus goes to retrieve Dragonbug's earrings after King Monkey utilizes his Uproar ability, his wrist is missing his Voyage portal, however he hasn't used it yet.
Click here to view the gallery.