|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the character.|
|“||Ladybug and I never fight each other! We fight together!||”|
—Cat Noir, "Miracle Queen"
"Miracle Queen" is the twenty-sixth episode and the season finale of Season 3 of Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir, and it is the second and final part of "The Battle of the Miraculous". Its US premiere was on February 1, 2020 on Netflix.
Hawk Moth akumatizes Chloe into Miracle Queen to help her take control of all the Miraculous wearers; Ladybug and Cat Noir must escape this fatal plan.
Marinette provides narration once more, later revealed to be reading off Master Fu's farewell letter.
After completing her transformation, Hawk Moth gives Miracle Queen the Miracle Box and tells her to use the powers wisely. She teleports the two of them and her army of wasps to the Trocadéro. She orders her creations to sting every Parisian to make them her servant. With Luka, he sacrifices himself for Marinette, becoming mind-controlled in the process. Marinette uses her power-ups to become Aqua Ladybug, jumping into the Seine to avoid being stung; Miracle Queen's wasps dislike water. With Adrien and Kagami, they are about to kiss, but Adrien backs out, stating he isn't ready. Kagami asks him when he'll be ready when the waps attack. Kagami does the same thing as Luka and becomes Miracle Queen's servant, while Adrien becomes Aqua Cat Noir and flees into the Seine.
Miracle Queen then orders all Miraculous holders to reveal themselves, to which Kim, Max, Alya, Nino, Kagami and Luka go to her. She mocks Ladybug's choice of Alya, Nino, Kim, Kagami, and Max, but states that Luka is cute before adding that "he gets his clothes from a dumpster". She opens the Miracle Box and orders the heroes to arm themselves. They all do so, except for Nino (as the Turtle Miraculous is in Master Fu's possession) and Kagami (as she gave the Dragon Miraculous back to Ladybug). She orders the others to transform, stating that together they're stronger than Ladybug and Cat Noir, and they're now Miracle Queen's royal guard. She vows to get hold of the Miraculouses for Hawk Moth.
Nearby, Mayura watches over Jade Turtle, still protected by Shell-ter.
Miracle Queen tells the brainwashed superheroes to summon their superpowers shortly after Cat Noir and Dragon Bug (Ladybug after unifying Longg with the Ladybug Miraculous) arrive, blocking out her and the wasps.
Miracle Queen gets de-Akumatized and pulls out the remaining Miraculous before Fu relinquishes his position as Guardian of the Miraculous to Ladybug and loses his memories before Hawk Moth and Mayura leave, with Nathalie telling Gabriel she stole the guardian's tablet and the Peacock Miraculous could be fixed.
Chloé reveals that she's no longer a fan because of the Ladybug's refusal to give her the Bee Miraculous for such a long time, allowing her faith to go down and making her join up with Hawk Moth in retaliation for her joining up back in second season. In the aftermath, she angrily tells her parents that she'll leave for New York. But her parents decides to stay in Paris, leaving Chloé shocked and disgusted.
Master Fu recovers but cannot remember who Ladybug is, much to Ladybug's disappointment. After Ladybug uses Miraculous Ladybug and repairs everything, Master Fu gives her his key and Marinette goes to see what it is and finds his old phonograph, along with a picture of Marianne Lenoir and a letter for her.
Then all of Marinette's friends sit near a bridge. Adrien sits with Kagami and Marinette sits with Luka before a cutscene shows where Gabriel in his lair and holding up the newly-fixed Peacock Miraculous.
- Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Aqua Bug/Ladybug/Dragon Bug
- Adrien Agreste/Aqua Noir/Cat Noir/Snake Noir
- Wang Fu/Jade Turtle
- Lê Chiến Kim/King Monkey
- Max Kanté/Pegasus
- Alya Césaire/Rena Rouge
- Luka Couffaine/Viperion
- Tikki/Aqua Tikki
- Plagg/Aqua Plagg
- Gabriel Agreste/Hawk Moth
- Nathalie Sancoeur/Mayura
- Chloé Bourgeois/Queen Bee/Miracle Queen
- Butterfly Sentimonster
- Otis Césaire
- Marlena Césaire
- Nora Césaire
- Ella and Etta Césaire
- Nino Lahiffe
- Claudie Kanté
- André Bourgeois
- Audrey Bourgeois
- Kagami Tsurugi
- Butler Jean (mentioned)
- Marianne Lenoir
- Juleka Couffaine
- Rose Lavillant
- Alix Kubdel
- Mylène Haprèle
- Ivan Bruel
- Nathaniel Kurtzberg
- Marc Anciel
- During the Japan Expo 2018 panel on July 9, 2018, Sébastien Thibaudeau revealed that the 78th episode had moved the team to tears. He hoped this would have the same effect on the spectators.
- Cat Noir's Staff is revealed to be able to be used as a periscope.
- However, it is possible that this ability is exclusive to Aqua Noir.
- Snake Noir and Dragon Bug make their debut.
- Since this is the first time Cat Noir uses a fusion form, it's possible that he was taught the powers of fusion by Master Fu or by observing Ladybug.
- This episode marks one of the few times a Miraculous holder's identity is revealed to another that is not Ladybug or Cat Noir, with that being Hawk Moth, Mayura, and Queen Bee.
- In this episode, they learn the identities of 5 superheroes: Alya (Rena Rouge), Kim (King Monkey), Max (Pegasus), Luka (Viperion), and Fu (Jade Turtle).
- Wang Fu relinquishes his duty as Guardian, losing his memory in the process, and Marinette becomes the new Guardian of the Miraculouses.
- This act also transforms the Miracle Box into a different shape, probably to avoid former guardians from seeing it and possibly recalling it, similar to the reason why the Miraculouses' camouflaged modes look different for each user.
- In a locker of the train station, he leaves her a note and the phonograph he used to store the Miracle Box.
- As of this episode, Chloé is no longer a Miraculous holder and a part of the French Miraculous superhero team as Ladybug confiscates the Bee Miraculous from her for good.
- This is the first episode that features a scene after the end card.
- At the end of the episode, Gabriel manages to fix the Peacock Miraculous, no longer being in a damaged state.
- Luka taking a wasp sting to protect Marinette is similar to what Cat Noir did for Ladybug in "Dark Cupid" and Rena Rouge for Carapace in "Mayura".
- Kagami pushing Adrien out of harm's way is similar to what Alya did for Ladybug in "Style Queen".
- This episode features the most activated Miraculouses being shown in a single episode with a total of 11, surpassing the previous record of 7 each featured in "Mayura", "Miraculer", and "Party Crasher".
- This episode has the most amount of superpowers being used in a single episode with a total of 10, surpassing 8 superpowers shown in "Party Crasher".
- Ironically through Chloé's betrayal, she actually helped Ladybug for one final time by giving her and Cat Noir a chance to get the Miracle Box back.
- If Ladybug had chosen Chloé over Kagami, then getting the box back just would've been a lot harder and the same choice Hawk Moth gave to Chloé he would've given to Ladybug's and Cat Noir's other allies or used the jewels to make an army of Miraculous supervillains which he had desired in "Kwamibuster".
- In "Miraculer", when Cat Noir mentioned Chloé’s desire for her powers by working with Hawk Moth would be a dream turning into a nightmare. He was right, by siding with Hawk Moth for a promise of power, she lost everything she wanted.
- This is the first time Ladybug is seen being put under the mind control of a villain albiet briefly due to it being avoid by Second Chance.
- But unlike Ladybug's encounters of fighting a mind-controlled Cat Noir, Snake Noir didn't fight against Ladybug which was avoid by Second Chance.
- When Miracle Queen gets de-Akumatized, her Spinning Top can be seen tied up in her waist despite having been destroyed by Snake Noir earlier.
- In the scene where the Miraculous holders show up to Hawk Moth and Miracle Queen, the Akumatized villain's crown, shoulder pads, and bracelets are missing, making her look like Queen Wasp.
- In the scene where Miracle Queen brags about the Miraculous holders serving her, they can be seen in the background with their normal eyes despite the fact that when controlled by the villain, their eyes are supposed to be yellow.
- After Miracle Queen is pushed by Dragon Bug's water barrier, her spinning top and crown briefly disappear when she calls Ladybug.
- Nino and Kagami disappear completely after Alya, Max, Luka, and Kim transform into their respective hero identities, only reappearing in the end of the episode with the rest of Miss Bustier's class.
- Much like how it happened in "Mayura", the magic macaron and cheese that give aquatic powers to Tikki and Plagg are blue, which is the color of the ice powers.
- When the Miraculous Ladybugs bring Alya and Nino back to the Césaire's apartment, Alya can be seen with her glasses despite Miracle Queen having destroyed them earlier.
- However, it's possible that the Miraculous Ladybugs simply restored the glasses as well.
- When Dragon Bug looks in the sky to see the wasps turning into confetti, her Sword and Yo-yo are missing.
- Audrey is seen wearing her hat and sunglasses in this episode despite having none of them in the previous episode.
- When Alya, Max, Luka, and Kim are standing side by side after being commanded to retrieve their Miraculouses, the lenses of the Horse Miraculous are shown to be darkened despite Kaalki floating next to Max.
- When Miracle Queen orders the Miraculous holders to take their respective Miraculouses, she opens all the drawers from the Miracle Box, but when Max grabs the Horse Miraculous, the drawer with the Goat Miraculous, which was seen opened seconds before, is closed.
- Seconds before Miracle Queen orders the Miraculous holders to transform, Kim's eyebrows are making a worried expression on him, but when the controlled heroes begin to activate their transformations, his eyebrows return to normal.
- After Aqua Noir shows Aquabug what's happening on the surface with his staff, the spots on Aquabug's Yo-yo disappear and only return when she activates Longg and his Miraculous.
- When Viperion uses his Second Chance, his eyes are normal. It's possible that the scene was reused from another episode.
- During the scene where Queen Bee puts on the Pig Miraculous, Fluff suddenly appears despite the fact that Queen Bee didn't put on the Rabbit Miraculous in that scene.
- When the kwamis all try to stop Master Fu from renouncing himself as the Guardian of the Miraculouses and pronouncing Ladybug as the new guardian, Orikko's eyes turned black.
- When the Miracle Box is transformed after Master Fu announces that Ladybug is the new guardian of the Miraculouses, King Monkey's eyes are normal despite the fact that he's supposed to be still under Miracle Queen’s control and his eyes are supposed to be yellow.
- In the scenes prior to the Miracle Box’s transformation, but after Miracle Queen's de-Akumatization, King Monkey, Pegasus, Rena Rouge, and Luka are seen standing in place. Later, they all seemingly disappear after the Miracle Box's transformation.
- When Marinette is sitting next to Luka, the audience can see that she is holding her ice cream in her hand, however in the next scene, the ice cream has disappeared and it's nowhere to be seen again and Marinette's hand can be seen touching the floor.
- When Pegasus goes to retrieve Dragon Bug's earrings after King Monkey utilizes his Uproar ability, his wrist is missing his Voyage portal, however he hasn't used it yet.
- After Uproar was used on Miracle Queen, the Ruyi Jingu Bang in her left hand isn't seen when her Spinning Top transforms.
Click here to view the gallery.