The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|“||My dream is to become a fashion designer like Gabriel Agreste, my role model.||”|
—Marinette Dupain-Cheng, "Marinette and Fashion"
- Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Ladybug (narrator)
- Caline Bustier
- Juleka Couffaine
- Max Kanté
- Lê Chiến Kim
- Alix Kubdel
- Mylène Haprèle
- Sabrina Raincomprix
- Chloé Bourgeois
- Nathaniel Kurtzberg
- Ivan Bruel
- Alya Césaire
- Adrien Agreste/Cat Noir
- Nino Lahiffe
- Gabriel Agreste
- Nathalie Sancoeur
- Jagged Stone (mentioned)
- Xavier Ramier/Mr. Pigeon
- Marinette reveals that Gabriel Agreste is her role model.
- This webisode reveals that Marinette has created a pair of glasses for Jagged Stone, which she makes in "Pixelator" and are seen in "Guitar Villain".
- It's shaped like two Eiffel Towers and is colored like the French flag.
- In "Guitar Villain", Marinette makes the cover of Jagged Stone's new album, Rock Giant, that appears in this webisode.
- The webisode contains scenes from "The Bubbler," "Mr. Pigeon," "Lady Wifi," "The Pharaoh," "The Evillustrator," and "Dark Cupid."
- About half of the scenes are from "Mr. Pigeon."
- The shot of Marinette and her diary is from "Gamer."
Click here to view the gallery.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.