This is a list of minor characters. These are characters that have appeared in the television series or other forms of media related to the series with minor appearances, background appearances, or one notable appearance.
Many of the named minor characters' designs use regular background models that can be seen in groups and crowds in the series, an example being the background model of August's mother; this model is used multiple times unrelated to August's mother, like in "The Mime" or "Glaciator". This page serves to list characters with minor relevance who have too little content to warrant the creation of their own page.
|“||Your ratings are really high, Nadja! Great job, you've earned this prime time show!||”|
Arlette is the boss of Nadja Chamack at the TVi studio, for channel TV 5. In "Prime Queen", she spectates Nadja's new show, Side by Side and decides whether or not the show can continue, judging by its ratings.
- Appearance: Arlette's hair is cut into a short bob that ends in the center of her neck, and her eyes are grayish green. She wears a white business jacket with a folded collar, and she wears a pink shirt beneath it.
- Personality: Arlette is a strict boss, constantly reminding Nadja that her show, and by extension, her prime-time slot on television, will be canceled should Face to Face have a low reception. Even as the ratings climb during the interview with Ladybug and Cat Noir, she still considers canceling the show should Nadja's "big scoop" not live up to her expectations.
- Nadja Chamack: Because she has the ability to cancel Nadja's television program, Arlette is very tough on her. Arlette frequently cautions the television host about the reception and quality of her interview over an earpiece, scolding her frequently. When the show ultimately does well during its second episode, which features an interview with Alya Césaire about the Ladyblog, Arlette grows pleased with Nadja and compliments her on a job well done.
Anne-Jeanne Théoxanne du Bocquale
|“||Maybe bringing Dinosaurs back to life wasn't my best idea after all.||”|
- Appearance: Anne-Jeanne has a tan complexion with chocolate brown eyes and hair, she has a button nose and pink lips. She wears a dress with flower and leaf patterns and a lab coat. Also she wears glasses, gloves, a necklace and a daisy hairclip.
- Anne-Jeanne's initials, A.J.T. du Bocquale, when pronounced in French, sounds like agité du bocal, an expression that refers to a hyperactive person.
- She is based on Ranita Gobrait, a young Polynesian champion.
- Thomas Astruc describes Anne-Jeanne as "the youngest French genius scientist in the Miraculous universe".
- Concept art
August's mother is a woman who lives in Paris and is the mother of August.
- Appearance: The woman is average in height with fair skin, shoulder-length blonde hair with bangs, and light green eyes. She wears a green vest over a white-collared dress shirt, along with dark blue jeans and a pair of yellow boots that go up to her ankles.
- Personality: The woman is kindhearted and gentle, being a caring mother for her son, August. She always wants what the best for him and gets worried if anything happens to him, but sometimes, taking care of him and multi-tasking stresses her. After August is de-akumatized in "Gigantitan", she makes sure that August is safe and okay. When others help her and her son, she shows gratitude and appreciation, thanking Marinette for helping her get her son's stroller up the stairs and thanking Ladybug and Cat Noir for reverting August back to normal.
|“||We have to get to the Eiffel Tower for dress rehearsal. If you wait any longer, you'll be jeopardizing the entire production.||”|
—Chris, "The Mime"
Chris is a mime performer and Fred Haprèle's understudy for The Mime's Extraordinary Adventures.
- Appearance: Chris is tall with red-orange hair and pale blue eyes. He wears a black derby hat, a dark bluish gray dress jacket over a pale green shirt, dark blue jeans, and black dress shoes.
- Personality: Chris is envious of not having the lead role, and he willingly uses underhanded tricks to take it for himself, lying to lead actor Fred and manager Sarah in the process. As soon as the Mime comes after him in revenge, Chris becomes cowardly and regretful. While he was conniving, Chris realizes his mistake, admits it to everyone, and works to make amends with the people he wronged.
- Abilities: Chris is talented at miming, having skill comparable to Fred Haprèle.
- Chris and Fred are often mistaken as pantomime performers. Pantomime is actually a British form of theater that takes place around Christmas and usually involves throwing candy at audiences.
|“||Wow! I'm a dino huggie!||”|
—Dino Huggie, "Wishmaker"
Dino Huggie is a man who was transformed into a giant dinosaur huggie in "Wishmaker".
- Physical appearance: He is at average height and has brown skin. He has brown hair and eyes, the hair being a buzzcut style. He wears a red and white striped shirt, with a denim jacket and dark blue jeans. He also wears a red beret.
- Personality: As a child, he always dreamed of becoming a member of the Dino Huggie Gang. Even in adulthood, he still gushes at sight of a stuffed animal in the likeness of a dinosaur. After Wishmaker transformed him, he became very giddy and sought to spread joy by giving people hugs.
- Abilities: After being transformed into a dino huggie, and becomes very big and strong, able to hold people in an inescapable friendly hug. He played a part in de-akumatizing Wishmaker by hugging him and making him unable to escape.
Le Grand Paris Doorman
|“||Aha! Chloé doesn't have any friends!||”|
—Doorman, "Princess Fragrance"
This doorman is an employee at Le Grand Paris.
- Appearance: The doorman is a very tall man with very short hair, dark eyes, and thin brown eyebrows. He wears a white shirt and a red tie under a formal black suit with red accents on the collar, along with the gold buttons, and around the cuffs, and he has black pants. He also wears white gloves, thin round glasses, and a red hat with a black peak and gold accenting the center equator.
- Personality: The doorman is agreeable, but he takes his job very seriously. He doesn't let Marinette enter the building in "Princess Fragrance" when she didn't give him enough reason to. However, he does have a more relaxed side, as seen in the episode "Pixelator" when he and Kim willingly allowed the titular character to take a photo of them.
|“||You're flour's here, Mr. Dupain!||”|
Gilbert is a flour delivery man.
- Appearance: Gilbert has light skin at medium height. He is wearing a brown, button-up, collared shirt. He has a black vest with red lining over his shirt, and wears a beige hat with the flour company's logo on it. He waer yellow pants and red shoes. He has short, dirty-blond hair and brown-green eyes.
The fire captain Hessenpy is the captain of Paris' fire department.
- Appearance: The fire captain has light skin, black eyes, and brown eyebrows. He wears a standard blue firefighter suit and helmet. The helmet is silver, with long sides that cover his ears and a movable golden front piece to cover his face. The top piece of the hat is also golden. Stripes, yellow on the top and bottom and white in the center, are on various parts of the fire suit: the lower hip, bottom of the gloves, top of the boots, and on the chest. Additionally, black stripes adorn the upper hip of the suit and the gloves, which also feature gray palms. A gray zipper is on the center of the suit.
- Personality: The fire captain is a generally respectful man, like listening and agreeing with Mr. Damocles in "Despair Bear" as he reports the false emergency call. However, he gradually grows impatient and anxious when continuously prevented from returning to his work. He also appears to be kind, briefly seen helping a girl retrieve her cat from a tree in "Befana" before being turned into an angel by the titular character. He is also helpful towards Ladybug and Cat Noir in "Oni-Chan".
- Mr. Damocles: The fire captain is polite to Mr. Damocles, but he becomes exasperated when Mr. Damocles won't let him leave and get back to work elsewhere until he discovers the culprit of the false fire alarm. In "The Dark Owl", he compliments to Mr. Damocles as the Owl for calling the fire department to save a cat from a tree, even hooting for him.
Jean Duparc is a student in Ms. Mendeleiev's class at Collège Françoise Dupont. At the start of "Princess Fragrance", it is revealed that he was akumatized off-screen and turned into the Magician of Misfortune, a supervillain who threatens to make the Eiffel Tower disappear.
In "Mr. Pigeon 72," Rena Rouge used Jean Duparc as an illusion who appeared to be Cat Noir after he took off his ring to not reveal Cat Noir's actual secret identity and also distract Hawk Moth and Mr. Pigeon.
- Appearance: Jean has dark brown hair, brown eyes, and thick eyebrows. He wears a v-necked deep blue-violet shirt and a black shirt underneath. When akumatized as The Magician of Misfortune, he wears a top hat featuring a crescent moon and two stars, as well as a small, pointed black mask. His hair sticks out from behind his ears in several points.
- Personality: Given that he was akumatized into a magician supervillain, he presumably likes to do magic tricks. Jean appears to be kind and helpful, as he helped a woman with her pram when she was in difficulties. He also seems to be a bit obsessive at times, as he was among the group of fans consantly chasing Adrien around in "Gorizilla".
Jean Tretiens is a sanitation engineer.
- Appearance: Jean stands at average height with chestnut brown hair and olive green eyes. Jean wears a green collared coat suit with a black undershirt beneath, with coordinating green cargo, combat workwear pants that have multiple side pockets on each side and gray ankle cuffs, along with a pair of black latex work gloves. He also wears a bright yellow safety vest with reflective silver strips.
- Personality: Jean is resolute with his job. As seen in "Gorizilla", he can also get distracted, noticing Adrien with Marinette in a dry fountain in the Place des Vosges and taking a photo of them. He immediately jumps to the conclusion that the two teens are a couple, and he posts his assumptions on social media.
- Jean's full name is a wordplay on the phrase j'entretiens, which means "I maintain."
Mrs. Michelle is a woman who lives in Paris with her son. She has a cat named Whiskers who often gets stuck in a tree.
- Appearance: She is an average sized adult with green eyes and shoulder-length black hair. She wears a light pink shirt with a dark pink jacket. She also has black pants, a black belt with a silver buckle, and pink dress shoes that match her jacket.
- Personality: She is a very patient woman as seen in "The Dark Owl" when Mr. Damocles tried to save her cat, whom she cares for a lot. She appears to be far more rational than Mr. Damocles as well, realizing that his faulty gadgets and attempt to climb the tree are not going to work, deciding to call the fire department instead.
Mrs. Michelle's son
The young boy is the son of Mrs. Michelle. He lives with his mother and his cat, Whiskers, who often gets stuck in trees.
- Appearance: He is an average sized child with green eyes and ginger hair. He wears a light orange shirt with dark colored pants. He has brown shoes with laces.
- Personality: Although not much is known about this young boy, he seems to cares for his mother and cat.
Mrs. Rossi is an Italian woman who works at an embassy.
- Appearance: She is at average adult height, she has brown hair pulled back into a ponytail, and she has light brown eyes. She wears a dark blue long-sleeved jacket that has a white top underneath it.
- Personality: She is shown to be a kind and loving mother. However, she is also gullible, as she believes Lila's lies about Adrien being her boyfriend and the school closing down because of all the akumatizations.
- Trivia: She works for the embassy, which causes her to be away quite often. This is inferred from her message to Lila in “Oni-Chan”.
- Lila Rossi: She loves her daughter, but she is unaware of her deceitful nature as she believes her lies, such as Adrien being her boyfriend and the school closing down because of all the akumatizations.
- In "The Dark Owl", Mrs. Rossi's model is incorrectly used to depict Clara Contard. However, in future appearances, the correct model is used.
'Pharmacistit is a woman who works in a pharmacy in Paris.
- Personality: Not much is known about her personality, but she seems to be a good and kind personal, as in "return", when she gently told Ladybug after mistakenly receiving Master Fu's statement that she was already engaged and was not named Marianne Lenoir.
- Appearance: The pharmacist is a tall woman with a short brown hair. She has green eyes and light skin. She wears a white coat over a shirt and a green skirt and, wears green pants and white shoes.
|“||It's not just this excuse, it's...every excuse. It's always an excuse. Well, enough is enough.||”|
—Sarah, "The Mime"
Sarah is Chris' and Fred Haprèle's manager as the play director for The Mime's Extraordinary Adventures.
- Appearance: Sarah is at a medium height with dark red-orange hair and aquamarine-colored eyes. For make-up, she has light pink blue, pale green eyeshadow, and peach-colored lipstick. She wears square-shaped glasses with brown rims, and she has earrings with, from the top down, round dark blue beads and silver leaf-shaped objects. She wears a light gray turtleneck sweater, a purple vest with three dark brown buttons, dark blue jeans, and dark brown shoes with thick heels. She also has a brown watch on her left wrist.
- Personality: Sarah is determined to prepare a show that is as best as possible, and she doesn't appreciate procrastinators who slow down progress like Fred. If her patience is worn too thin, like when people make too many excuses, she grows frustrated with them and gives up on them. However, when she finds out that she was wrong, particularly for firing Fred, who was late because Chris lied to him, she feels terrible and apologizes for her quickness to judge the situation.
- In the French version, Sarah is named "Josiane" after the French actress Josiane Balasko, who also voices the character.
- Additionally, in the French version, she is the director of Fred's show.
- In the French version, Sarah is named "Josiane" after the French actress Josiane Balasko, who also voices the character.
|“||Yes, Ladybug, at your service.||”|
Sarah is an extensive Parisian worker who works as a waiter and maid in different parts of the city. In "Pixelator" she is a maid in Le Grand Paris, in "Chameleon" a waitress working at a seafood restaurant on the Eiffel Tower and in "Gabriel Agreste" unloads things for the event at the Agreste's mansion.
- Appearance: Sarah has light skin and is at a medium height. She is wearing a white, button-up, collared shirt. She has on a black vest with a black bow tie. She wears a black skirt along with dark grey tights along with black flats. Her eyes are blue and her hair is a honey blonde that is secured in a bun.
- Personality: Sarah takes her work seriously. Although, as seen in "Pixelator", she laughed along with Sabrina when Ms. Bustier indistinctly scolds Ivan and Alix for pillow fights. In "Chameleon", she cowers in fear when Ladybug and Chameleon are fighting. Once Chameleon had turned into a clam, she becomes more serious, treating Ladybug very professionally. In "Gabriel Agreste", she emphasizes how important catering is to a disguised Marinette and gives her firm orders to obey.
Steven Besielberg is a Hollywood director who is mentioned several times throughout the series. In "Volpina", Lila lies that she has met him. She also tells Nino that she can introduce him to Steven. He is obviously based off of the famous movie director, Steven Spielberg.
Quentin is a small child who was separated from his mother and impersonated by Lila in "Chameleon".
- Appearance: Quentin has dark skin, brown eyes, and dark brown hair. Quentin wears a light blue shirt with horizontal white stripes, blue jeans, and brown and white shoes.
|“||Ladybug you have found him.||”|
—Quentin's mother, "Chameleon"
Quentin's mother is the mother of Quentin. She was looking for her son, only to find out that he was impersonated by the titular villain in "Chameleon".
- Appearance: Quentin's mother has dark skin, brown eyes, and dark blue hair. Quentin's mother wears a white shirt with a black triangle pattern at the shoulders and a blue collar and light brown pants.
Prince Ali's chaperone
|“||We have precisely nine minutes to get to the hospital. The prince is on a very strict schedule.||”|
—Prince Ali's chaperone, "Princess Fragrance"
Prince Ali's chaperone is responsible for organizing the prince's schedule and for keeping him safe from potential danger.
- Appearance: The chaperone is tall and light-skinned, with brown hair and brown eyes. She wears a light pink draped turban, a light pink dress jacket and dress pants with a diamond pattern, and a white shirt underneath the jacket. She also wears a golden bangle bracelet on each wrist, golden earrings with dangling triangles, and a golden necklace with triangles on the front. The belt around her pants is golden with a golden belt buckle, and she has white high-heel shoes. She is almost always seen holding her brown clipboard.
- Personality: The chaperone worries about the prince's safety and his duties, so she is determined to keep him on track. She is extremely dedicated to her job, to the point that even when the prince is being targeted by Princess Fragrance, she is still trying to get him to the hospital for him to be there on time, even though Cat Noir tells her that Prince Ali's safety is the priority and not the hospital.
- Prince Ali: Prince Ali's chaperone is almost always seen with the prince, making sure that he stays safe and keeps on schedule.
|“||Yes! Identity Check, custody and the whole works!||”|
—Ticket inspector, "Qilin"
This ticket inspector is an employee of Paris's local transportation company.
- Appearance: The ticket inspector is a very tall man with very short hair, dark eyes, lightly tanned skin and thin brown eyebrows. He wears a light green dress shirt and a blue tie under a formal green suit, along with the blue buttons, and around the cuffs, and he has green pants. He also wears a green hat with a darker green peak and the transport system logo accenting the center equator.
- Personality: The ticket inspector appears to takes his job very seriously on the surface, though he seems to enjoy abuse of power, public humiliation, and overall seems to be manipulative as shown with the way he manipulates Roger Raincomprix. He also comes off as xenophobic and racist towards immigrants and people of other races, especially when he suggests that Sabine Cheng, a visibly Chinese migrant, was leeching off "hard-working Parisians" in Qilin, trying to get her into legal trouble by keeping her on the bus and fining her for riding without a ticket. He can be humbled however, especially when he is shown to have jumped to conclusions and have been too strict in his ticketing, and becomes much less abrasive.
This page is for a concept/character/etc. that didn't become, isn't considered, or hasn't been confirmed canon in the Miraculous Ladybug Quantic Universe continuity.
|“||Breaker to the rescue!||”|
—Breaker, Miraculous Adventures Issue 3
His associates are: Public Enemy, Killabee, Metal Face D, Shaolin Soul, and Ghetto Blaster.
- Appearance: Breaker is at an average adult height with dark brown skin and short brown hair. He wears a green beanie, a green shirt with a white collar with white numbers on the front, and a raisin black jacket. Also, he wears dark blue baggy jeans that go up to his ankles and white tennis shoes.
His associates are: Public Enemy, Killabee, Metal Face D, Shaolin Soul, and Breaker.
- Appearance: Ghetto Blaster is a tall and muscular man with dark brown skin, black eyes, and curly brown hair. Ghetto Blaster wears a red baseball cap with the bill pointed backwards. He also wears a sleeveless white vest, brown baggy jeans with lavender shorts underneath, and red boots.
|“||Ha! That's the new trend in Paris? Sad. You'd better buy yourself a suit. And get a job!||”|
—Howard, Miraculous Adventures Issue 3
Howard is a wealthy person who lives in New York City. His affiliates are Jørgen and the wealthy woman.
- Appearance: Howard is fair-skinned, and has gray hair and blue eyes. Howard wears a dark blue dress jacket. Underneath, he wears a light blue dress shirt with a red tie tucked under a white collar. He also wears dark blue dress pants and black shoes.
Jørgen is a limousine driver who lives in New York City. His affiliates are Howard and the wealthy woman.
- Appearance: Jørgen is an average-built man with black eyes and short brown hair. Jørgen wears a uniform which consists of a white shirt underneath a dark gray suit, a gray tie, and a dark gray limousine cap.
Her associates are: Public Enemy, Metal Face D, Ghetto Blaster, Shaolin Soul, and Breaker.
- Appearance: Killabee is tall with light brown skin, wavy brown hair, and light brown eyes. She wears a yellow beanie, a pair of yellow earrings, and dark red lipstick. She also wears a white tube top, a metal chained necklace, and golden brown baggy jeans.
- Personality: Kilabee is shown to be a good-natured woman, as she comforts Kenya, who's in distress after the absence of her father.
Metal Face D
His associates are: Public Enemy, Killabee, Ghetto Blaster, Shaolin Soul, and Breaker.
- Appearance: Face D is a tall and muscular man with dark brown skin and curly brown hair. He wears a sleeveless blue tank top and dark blue baggy jeans. He also wears a silver metal mask with a green lens that covers his face.
|“||Sorry lil' Sis! With this whole super disaster here, we've got a lot on our plate. My name is Public Enemy.||”|
—Public Enemy, Miraculous Adventures Issue 3
Public Enemy is a person who lives in New York City. In issue 2 of "Miraculous Adventures", he is seen helping endangered citizens of a destructed New York caused by Trash Krakken. He also stumbles across Marinette and helps her out with her situation by providing her with food and clothes.
His associates are: Killabee, Metal Face D, Ghetto Blaster, Shaolin Soul, and Breaker.
- Appearance: Public Enemy is tall and muscular with dark brown skin, black eyes, shaved dark brown hair, and thick black eyebrows. On his right upper arm, he has a black tattoo of two crossing guns. He wears a black cap, including the acronym "NY" in silver letters on the front, and a gray bandanna. He also wears a sleeveless dim gray tank top with shredded sleeves, light blue baggy jeans that go up to his ankles, and dark brown boots.
- Personality: Public Enemy can come off as intimidating and threatening, but he is actually good-natured, serious, and caring. He genuinely wants to help others, and he apologizes whenever he over-reacts to a situation. When anyone needs help or information, like Marinette, he willingly and kindly offers it to them, and he occasionally teases others, saying Marinette is "so French" in amusement when she departs to transform.
|“||I'm Shaolin Soul, thanks for asking!||”|
—Shaolin Soul, Miraculous Adventures Issue 3
Her associates are: Public Enemy, Metal Face D, Ghetto Blaster, Killabee, and Breaker.
- Appearance: Shaolin Soul is tall with long black hair pulled back into a ponytail and dark brown eyes. She also has a heart tattoo on her left arm. She wears an orange tank top, blue jean shorts, and black tennis shoes. Additionally, she has golden hoop earrings.
Unnamed Wealthy woman
|“||Move, Howard. You're taking up all the space!||”|
—Wealthy woman, Miraculous Adventures Issue 3
The wealthy woman is a woman who lives in New York City. Her affiliates are Howard and Jørgen.
- Appearance: The woman is average in height with fair skin, wavy blonde hair that she ties into a high ponytail and includes side bangs, and gray eyes. She wears a pearl necklace and pearl earrings, and she has dark pink lipstick. Also, she wears a dark brown fur coat and a green dress.