|This article is about the sentimonster. You may be looking for another Ladybug.|
|“||Thank you, Ladybug. I will help you!||”|
—Ladybug Sentimonster, "Ladybug"
Ladybug is a sentimonster in the likeness of Ladybug manifested by Mayura from her own dedication to Hawk Moth with the intention of tricking Cat Noir. The latter considered her to be the most powerful sentimonster that had ever existed. However, she betrayed Mayura to side with the real Ladybug and Cat Noir. Her Amok was revoked shortly after by her own creator, destroying her.
Like Ladybug, the Ladybug sentimonster has light scarlet lipstick on her lips, light freckles on both sides and the bridge of her nose, vivid azure eyes, and medium-length black hair with dark blue reflections. Her hair tied back in two pigtails, with red ribbons holding them. She wears a red turtlenecked ladybug themed-jumpsuit that is covered in black spots with a black collar. On her face is a red mask with five black spots that are in a symmetrical design. Her earrings are red with five black spots in a quincunx pattern.
Compared to other sentimonsters, the Ladybug sentimonster was far more advanced, capable of complex thought and emotion and showing a highly developed degree of sentience and even free will. While she followed Mayura's orders and acted as Cat Noir's dream partner to manipulate him, she didn't have a choice. Once she was granted her freedom, she decided to help the superheroes defeat her creator.
Being a sentimonster created with the emotion of dedication, the Ladybug sentimonster has the same abilities as Ladybug, including enhanced speed and agility. She has her own yo-yo, which she uses both offensively and defensively.
Also, like Ladybug having the Lucky Charm, the Ladybug sentimonster had her own special superpower to summon objects called "Senti-Charm." Unlike the Lucky Charm, which gives Ladybug random, inherently ordinary objects, Sentibug's Senti-Charm gives her dangerous things, In "Ladybug" she got a sticky blaster.
|Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir Theme Song:||Absent|
|1. "Chameleon":||Absent||14. "Kwamibuster":||Absent|
|2. "Animaestro":||Absent||15. "Feast":||Absent|
|3. "Bakerix":||Absent||16. "Gamer 2.0":||Absent|
|4. "Backwarder":||Absent||17. "Stormy Weather 2":||Absent|
|5. "Reflekdoll":||Absent||18. "Ikari Gozen":||Absent|
|6. "Weredad":||Absent||19. "Timetagger":||Absent|
|7. "Silencer":||Absent||20. "Party Crasher":||Absent|
|8. "Oni-Chan":||Absent||21. "The Puppeteer 2":||Absent|
|9. "Miraculer":||Absent||22. "Cat Blanc":||Absent|
|10. "Oblivio":||Absent||23. "Félix":||Absent|
|11. "Desperada":||Absent||24. "Ladybug":||Appears|
|12. "Christmaster":||Absent||25. "Heart Hunter":||Absent|
|13. "Startrain":||Absent||26. "Miracle Queen":||Absent|
- She is the first character in the series to be both directly and permanently killed by a villain.
- She is the first Sentimonster to possess a humanoid appearance and intelligence.
- This is due to her uniqueness of being the most powerful Sentimonster ever created, as stated by Nathalie before she created her.
- Aside from Robostus, she is the second supporting villain to betray a main villain.
- She is the only known Sentimonster to do that, although the Dormant Sentimonster briefly rebelled.
- She is the second known Sentimonster to have control of herself, at least at the end, following the Dormant Sentimonster.
- While faking to be injured by Mayura, she tells Cat Noir: "Cat Noir, I don't feel so good.", which is a reference to Spider-Man's quote in Avengers: Infinity War where he says the exact same thing to Iron Man after a certain event instigated at the end of the movie.
Click here to view the gallery.
- by Ladybug and Cat Noir in "Ladybug".