|This article is about the sentimonster. You may be looking for another Ladybug.|
|“||Thank you, Ladybug. I will help you!||”|
—Ladybug Sentimonster, "Ladybug
Ladybug was a Ladybug-based sentimonster created by Mayura from her own dedication. The latter considered her to be the most powerful sentimonster that had ever existed. However, she betrayed Mayura to side with the real Ladybug and Cat Noir. Her life was taken back shortly after by her own creator.
Like Marinette, the Ladybug sentimonster has light freckles on both sides and the bridge of her nose, bluebell eyes, and medium-length dark black hair with blue reflections. Her hair tied back in two pigtails, with red ribbons holding them. She wears a red skintight bodysuit covered in black spots and with a black collar. On her face is a red mask with five black spots that are in a symmetrical design. Her earrings are red with five black spots in a quincunx pattern.
Compared to other sentimonsters, the Ladybug sentimonster was far more advanced, capable of complex thought and emotion and showing a highly developed degree of sentience and even free will. While she followed Mayura's orders and acted as Cat Noir's dream partner to manipulate him, she didn't have a choice. Once she was granted her freedom, she decided to help the superheroes defeat her creator.
Being a sentimonster created with the emotion of dedication, the Ladybug sentimonster has the same abilities as Ladybug, including enhanced speed and agility. She has her own yo-yo, which she uses both offensively and defensively.
Also, like Ladybug having the Lucky Charm, the Ladybug sentimonster had her own special superpower to summon objects called "Senti-Charm." Unlike the Lucky Charm, which gives Ladybug random, inherently normal objects, Senti-Charm gave her a sticky blaster, which are shot with great strength and can restrain other objects.
|Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir Theme Song:||Absent|
|1. "Chameleon":||Absent||14. "Stormy Weather 2":||Absent|
|2. "Animaestro":||Absent||15. "Kwamibuster":||Absent|
|3. "Bakerix":||Absent||16. "Feast":||Absent|
|4. "Backwarder":||Absent||17. "Reflekdoll":||Absent|
|5. "Gamer 2.0":||Absent||18. "Ikari Gozen":||Absent|
|6. "Weredad":||Absent||19. "Desperada":||Absent|
|7. "Silencer":||Absent||20. "Startrain":||Absent|
|8. "Oni-Chan":||Absent||21. "Timetagger":||Absent|
|9. "Miraculer":||Absent||22. "Cat Blanc":||Absent|
|10. "Oblivio":||Absent||23. "Félix":||Absent|
|11. "Party Crasher":||Absent||24. "Ladybug":||Appears|
|12. "Christmaster":||Absent||25. "Heart Hunter":||Absent|
|13. "The Puppeteer 2":||Absent||26. "Miracle Queen":||Absent|
- She is the first character in the series to be both directly and permanently killed by a villain.
- She is the first sentimonster to possess a humanoid appearance and intelligence.
- This is due to her uniqueness of being the most powerful sentimonster ever created, as stated by Nathalie before she created her.
- Aside from Robustus, she is the second supporting villain to betray a main villain.
- She is the only known sentimonster to do that, although the Dormant Sentimonster briefly rebelled.
- She is the second known sentimonster to have control of herself, at least at the end, following the Dormant Sentimonster.
- Before being destroyed by Mayura, she tells Cat Noir: "Cat Noir, I don't feel so good.", which is a reference to Spider-Man's quote in Avengers: Infinity War where he says the exact same thing to Iron Man.