|This article is about a French musketeer Ladybug. You may be looking for other French Ladybug Miraculous holders, Jeanne d'Arc and Marinette Dupain-Cheng, or another Ladybug.|
La Coccinelle had long dark hair, and blue eyes. She wore a brown cavalier hat with red feathers, and over her upper face, she wore a red mask. Her outfit included a red tabard that ended partially down her legs with black dots and black wavy edges on the bottom edge. Underneath the tabard, she had a white long sleeved shirt with a folded collar. She wore a black cloth corset over the tabard that had a black backside, and around her waist, she wore a belt with a black scabbard. The scabbard held La Coccinelle's silver rapier when she wasn't using it. She also wore black leggings, white gloves, and tan boots with white edges that started above her knees.
As a civilan
Since she is a musketeer and that her second weapon was a rapier it means that like Kagami, La Coccinelle had excellent swordmanship skills and skilled with dual wielding.
As a superhero
If this past Ladybug Miraculous holder had the same powers as the current Ladybug, she had enhanced abilities and the superpowers Lucky Charm and Miraculous Ladybug. She also had the yo-yo for a weapon.
|Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir Theme Song:||Absent|
|1. "Santa Claws":||Absent||14. "Frightningale":||Absent|
|2. "The Collector":||Absent||15. "Syren":||Absent|
|3. "Prime Queen":||Absent||16. "Zombizou":||Absent|
|4. "Despair Bear":||Absent||17. "Frozer":||Absent|
|5. "Riposte":||Absent||18. "Style Queen":||Absent|
|6. "Befana":||Pictured||19. "Troublemaker":||Absent|
|7. "Robostus":||Absent||20. "Queen Wasp":||Absent|
|8. "The Dark Owl":||Absent||21. "Reverser":||Absent|
|9. "Gigantitan":||Absent||22. "Anansi":||Absent|
|10. "Glaciator":||Absent||23. "Malediktator":||Absent|
|11. "Sapotis":||Absent||24. "Sandboy":||Absent|
|12. "Gorizilla":||Absent||25. "Catalyst":||Absent|
|13. "Captain Hardrock":||Absent||26. "Mayura":||Absent|
- Feri González revealed the character as her ninth Inktober drawing, noting that she was created and designed by Thomas Astruc.
- In French, la coccinelle means "the ladybug."
- She is the second person of French origin to wield the Ladybug Miraculous, succeeding Jeanne d'Arc and preceding Marinette.
- The image of La Coccinelle is based on the painting A Cavalier by Jean-Louis Ernest Meissonier , a 19th century Classicist painter and sculptor famous for his depictions of Napoleon, his armies and military themes.
- Since she is a musketeer, it could mean that she was born some before or during the time of the Musketeers of the Guard.