Each page details information regarding the kwamis. This includes; the concept they embody, their gender, their name, their Miraculous, their holder and holder's code name, de/transformation phrases, invocation to activate their power, a description of their power, the weapon they provide and their personality.
- The book was included in the November 2019 Zag Box.
- The book only details the kwamis who have holder prior to Miracle Queen (The Battle of the Miraculous - Part 2).
- Despite being an official publication released by Zag, a lot of the information appears to be incorrect or inaccurate. This includes:
- Attributing the kwamis with genders when they've been confirmed to be genderless. As well as this the symbol listed on their page does not match up with the pronouns they use.
- Transformation phrases being inaccurate such as Longg's deactivation phrase being "Storm Subsides" when it is "Open Sky" and Duusu's deactivation phrase being "Fold My Feathers" rather than "Fall My Feathers".
- The kwamis concepts have been listed inaccurately with Pollen, Kaalki and Xuppu being said to be the kwamis of Action, Migration and Derision rather than Subjection, Teleportation and Jubilation, respectively.