Marinette has to prepare an essay on a person that inspires her. She wants to choose Tikki but Marinette has to keep her a secret, so she considers some other options. Tikki gives her one - write an essay on Adrien, whom she loves. However, Marinette doesn't think that her teacher, Miss Bustier, will like her presentation based on her crush. Marinette's parents appear, saying they have finished three wedding cakes and inviting her to the cinema to celebrate. Marinette realizes how hard working her parents are and how much they inspire her. Therefore, in the end, she decides to make her essay about her parents.
- Marinette Dupain-Cheng
- Sabine Cheng
- Tom Dupain
- Adrien Agreste (mentioned)
- Caline Bustier (mentioned)
- This webisode was first released in French on TFOU in France.
- A comic version of this episode appeared in the fifth issue of Miraculous Adventures, along with "Inspiration", "Busy Day", and "The Notebook"
- This is the final webisode of the Tales from Paris franchise, as the production of the series ceased as production was moved on to the chibi series.
- When Marinette leans forward to list the qualities that make Tikki inspiring one frame shows her torso partially disconnects from the motion of her chest.
- When Marinette’s hands are raised in the air they pass over Tikki’s antenna even though Tikki is in front of her.
- When Sabine Cheng first appears, her shirt is folded to the left then when the camera points back to Sabine, her shirt folds to the right.
Click here to view the gallery.