|This article is about the sentimonster. You may be looking for the episode.|
|“||Hack-San. You've been created with a power to hack into the emotions of a robot. Thanks to you, I will be able to reakumatize him.||”|
—Shadow Moth, "Hack-San"
Hack-San looks like a flash drive. It has black and white stripes and a red dot in the middle which is it's eye. It is shaped with a round body with one leg and 5 protuberances (two at the bottom and three at the top).
The white part turns red when Hack-san sends its virus onto a computer.
Upon being plugged into a technological device, Hack-San is able to download a computer virus whose main purpose is to infect Markov through his computer and make him unyieldingly angry so that Shadow Moth can turn him back into his akumatized form, Robostus.
The computer virus Hack-San sends to the person or machine can be disguised as a pop up email message that can fool anyone.
Shadow Moth created Hack-San in order to prevent Robostus from turning against him like what happened last time. Natalie then used Hack-San to send a computer virus which infect Markov's turning his emotions negative so Shadow Moth will be able to re-akumatize him into Robostus.
After Markov was de-akumatized, With its purpose no longer necessary, Shadow Moth destroys it.
|Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir Theme Song:||Absent|
|1. "Truth":||Absent||14. "Sentibubbler":||Absent|
|2. "Lies":||Absent||15. "Glaciator 2":||Absent|
|3. "Gang of Secrets":||Absent||16. "Hack-San":||Appears|
|4. "Mr. Pigeon 72":||Absent||17. "Rocketear":||Absent|
|5. "Psychomedian":||Unknown||18. "Wishmaker":||Absent|
|6. "Furious Fu":||Absent||19. "Simpleman":||Absent|
|7. "Sole Crusher":||Absent||20. "Qilin":||Unknown|
|8. "Queen Banana":||Absent||21. "Dearest Family":||Absent|
|9. "Gabriel Agreste":||Absent||22. "Ephemeral":||Absent|
|10. "Mega Leech":||Absent||23. "Kuro Neko":||Unknown|
|11. "Guiltrip":||Absent||24. "Penalteam":||Unknown|
|12. "Crocoduel":||Absent||25. "Risk":||Unknown|
|13. "Optigami":||Absent||26. "Strike Back":||Unknown|
- Hack-San's design, appearance and powers are based on X.A.N.A., an evil artificial computer virus who is the main antagonist in the French animated series Code Lyoko and its live-action sequel Code Lyoko: Evolution.
- Thomas Astruc worked as a storyboarder for Code Lyoko's first season.
- Code Lyoko shares many subtle similarities with Miraculous Ladybug.
- This is the second sentimonster that is partly technological, following Optigami.
- The name "Hack-San" is Japanese for "Miss Hack". This fitting not only the sentimonster, but also Nathalie, because this the second time she's unleashed a sentimonster who's goal is to "hack the heroes" after "Optigami".
- Hack-San shares a similar appearance to the symbol on Nino's shirt.
Click here to view the gallery.