|This article is about the Season 4 episode. You may be looking for the character or the Season 2 episode.|
This article is a stub. You can help the Miraculous Ladybug Wiki by expanding it.
Reason: Summary needed to be added
|“||"It's funny, you know? I'm kind of the opposite of you. I know that Ladybug is not in love with me, but I can't help telling her how I feel. I wish I could fall in love with someone else, but I can't. She's just so incredible! I'm so afraid I'm not the good person I thought I was, and now I've gone too far and she hates me."
"She doesn't hate you."
"Glaciator 2" is a Season 4 episode of the series, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir. As based on the series' production order specifically, "Glaciator 2" is the 15th written and produced episode of Season 4. It is also the 93rd written and produced episode of the series, overall.
Ladybug and Cat Noir face Glaciator again; Glaciator annoys Ladybug by insisting that the superheroes are in love; Cat Noir encounters Marinette, who wrestles with secret romance.
Ladybug and Cat Noir face Glaciator again, who is convinced that the superheroes are in love. When a facetious Cat Noir agrees with him, Ladybug reminds him that they cannot be together, and that insistence is becoming a real nuisance. Once they've defeated the supervillain, Cat Noir starts doing some serious soul-searching. As he looks for a way to stop annoying his Lady with his feelings, Cat Noir bumps into Marinette, who herself is looking for someone to help her rehearse telling how she feels to the boy she secretly loves...
- Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Ladybug
- Adrien Agreste/Cat Noir
- Gabriel Agreste/Shadow Moth (The Collector pictured)
- Captain Hessenpy
- Jean Tretiens
- Théo Barbot (pictured)
- André Bourgeois (pictured)
- Emilie Agreste (pictured)
- Alya Césaire (Oblivio mentioned)
- Nadja Chamack
- Barbara Go (mentioned)
- Marianne Lenoir (pictured)
- Armand D'Argencourt
- Kagami Tsurugi
- Adrien's bodyguard
- Luka Couffaine (pictured)
- Juleka Couffaine (background)
- Rose Lavillant (background)
- Max Kanté (pictured)
- Lê Chiến Kim (background, Dark Cupid mentioned)
- Nino Lahiffe (background, Oblivio mentioned)
- Sabine Cheng (pictured)
- Tom Dupain (pictured and voiced)
- Mylène Haprèle (background)
- Ivan Bruel (background)
- Caline Bustier (pictured)
- Roger Raincomprix (pictured)
- Markov (pictured)
- Jagged Stone (pictured)
- As of this episode, Cat Noir is now less flirty towards Ladybug.
- This episode marks the third and fourth times André gets akumatized into Glaciator, following "Glaciator" and "Catalyst".
- Because Ladybug failed to give André a Magical Charm at the start of the episode, Glaciator was able to come back at the end.
- This is also the second time a character gets akumatized twice in the same episode, following Mr. Ramier in "Timetagger".
- This is the ninth and tenth time the akumatization of the victim is not shown, following "Sandboy", "Oblivio", "Desperada", "Christmaster", "Timetagger", "Truth" and "Lies". In fact, the two akumizations of Glaciator are not shown.
- This is the fifth episode whose title is a villain's name who was already featured in another episode, in this case Glaciator from the episode with the same name, following "Gamer 2.0", "Stormy Weather 2", "The Puppeteer 2" and "Mr. Pigeon 72".
- Ladybug's argument against the newspaper is similar to her argument against Nadja's report in "Prime Queen".
- The pictures on Alya's computer are from "Stormy Weather", "Ladybug & Cat Noir", "The Collector", "Glaciator", "Feast", "Oblivio", "Backwarder", "The Puppeteer 2", "Weredad", and others.
- The magazine featuring Ladybug and Cat Noir's couplehood also features screenshots from "Copycat".
- Shadow Moth tries to akumatize Adrien, but stops when he realizes what he's about to do, unlike in "Cat Blanc" where he didn't hesitate for a second.
- It's possible that, in "Cat Blanc", he knew full well what he was doing with taking advantage of Adrien's emotions and getting an upper hand in the situation, whereas he saw no benefit to akumatizing Adrien here.
- One of the people leaving the cinema with Marinette and Cat Noir has a similar outfit and hair colors as Juleka.
- It's revealed that Cat Noir's staff can act as an umbrella.
- Being a sports car, this is the fourth time the Lucky Charm is a vehicle, following "Sapotis" (a unicycle), "Weredad" (a sailboat), and "Queen Banana" (a scooter).
- This is also one of the few times the Lucky Charm has multiple parts, consisting of the car and its keys.
- As of this episode this is the sixth time were Ladybug doesn't catch her Lucky Charm object following "Robostus", "Weredad", "Oni-Chan", "Queen Banana" and "Guiltrip."
- This is the fifth time where the Lucky Charm object is huge following "Malediktator", "Weredad", "Queen Banana" and "Dearest Family".
- It's revealed that Marinette can drive a car. It's unknown how she learned, as she is only 14 in this episode, much younger than France's legal driving age of 18.
- When she switches places with Cat Noir, it's revealed that his driving had improved too.
- Ladybug defended Cat Noir from the incoming car the same way she did in "Glaciator".
- This is one of the few times the heroes use their ear communicators following "The Dark Owl", "Gamer 2.0". "Lies" and "Queen Banana".
- This is the second episode where a daydream is shown, following "Frozer".
- Unlike that episode, only Marinette has the fantasy.
- It is revealed that Kagami reads manga (shojo manga specifically).
- The specific manga shown in the episode is Volume 3 of The Robinsons of the Catastrophe (破局のロビンソン/Hakyoku no Robinson in Japanese).
- This is the second time where Cat Noir uses his powers in anger following "Santa Claws".
- This is also one of the few times where Adrien transforms in anger.
- The several times where the Miraculous Ladybug is used first before the akuma is purified.
- This is the third time where Adrien is seen crying following "Miraculous New York" and "Cat Blanc".
- This is the fourth time Marinette and Adrien are at the movie cinema following "Gorizilla", "Animaestro" and "Gang of Secrets".
- It's also revealed that Adrien also keeps a series of Ladybug photos in his computer.
- Marinette's code name for Adrien, "Buttercup", is the same one used in "Gigantitan".
- As of this episode, Ladybug and Cat Noir still don't know how they ended up kissing back in "Oblivio".
- Ladybug and Cat Noir using a wind turbine to stop the titular villain is similar to what they did in "Bakerix".
- This episode revealed more about Ladybug and Cat Noir's love problems.
- The hero mentioning about his fear of Ladybug hating him is the same in his nightmare seen in "Sandboy".
- Just like Ladybug, Cat Noir discovers that Marinette is in love with someone too, unaware that it's him.
- Just like in "Weredad", Marinette once again admitting her feelings to Adrien without knowing it.
- Similar to Hawk Moth putting the heroes into situations with other Miraculouses, Ladybug was right as the akumatized villains putting them into situations where they expressed love although it wasn't always intentional.
- It's also revealed that Marinette still keeps all the presents she made for Adrien; some of the ones she rejects are for Adrien's name day and the final exams of the year, suggesting this episode is takes place before those two days.
- When Marinette and Cat Noir were in the movie theater, the civilian who would later yell at them for talking disappears during the first close up of Marinette while she is talking.
- When battling Glaciator the first time, Ladybug says "Time to de-evilize", but later she is shown to capture the akuma after she repairs everything.
- At the end of the episode, Adrien puts his new trophy on a shelf already seen to be filled in previous episodes.
- When Shadow Moth almost akumatized Adrien and stopped himself, he did not put any akuma energy into the butterfly, so when he opened his hand, the butterfly should be white, not the akuma colour.
Click here to view the gallery.