|This article is about the webisode. You may be looking for the character.|
|“||My dear Emilie, even though it's taking longer than I expected, my plan is slowly coming to place. I had to do the unthinkable: force the person holding Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculous to use them again.||”|
Not many people have seen his face and there are no pictures of him.... Gabriel Agreste is a talented stylist who fascinates as much by the originality of his creations as by the mystery that hangs around him. At home, he never leaves the top floor that dominates Paris. No one has the right to enter his apartments, not even his son. But why doesn't he show up? Who is he really?
- Gabriel Agreste/Hawk Moth/The Collector (narrator)
- Adrien Agreste/Cat Noir/Aqua Noir
- Emilie Agreste
- Roger Raincomprix (background)
- André Bourgeois (background)
- Chloé Bourgeois (background)
- Nooroo (background)
- Rena Rouge (background)
- Carapace (background)
- Piáo Chóng (pictured)
- Ancient Chinese Bee Miraculous holder (pictured)
- Ancient Chinese Butterfly Miraculous holder (pictured)
- Hēi Māo (pictured)
- Nathalie Sancoeur (background)
- The webisode contains clips from "Style Queen", "Queen Wasp", "Ladybug & Cat Noir", "Stoneheart", "The Collector", "Sapotis", "Anansi", "Syren", "Santa Claws", "Gamer", "Simon Says", "Volpina", "Rogercop", "The Bubbler" and "Captain Hardrock".
- Gabriel confirmed that the reason for Emilie's condition is due to her using the Peacock Miraculous.
Click here to view the gallery.