|Major Spoiler Warning|
This page contains major spoilers from an episode(s) that has not aired in the US yet.
|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the character.|
|“||You know why you can't come. When he made me the new Guardian, his memory was magically erased. Now, Master Fu is just like everyone else. He can't know about the Miraculous, my secret identity or you Kwamis!||”|
—Marinette Dupain-Cheng, "Furious Fu"
The episode starts with Marinette talking to the kwamis telling them they can't come with her to visit Master Fu. The kwamis start to get so upset and say it's not fair and demand a reason, Marinette tells them now that she is the guardian and that Master Fu can't find out about the kwamis since he lost his memory. The kwamis said they at least want check up on him to see if he's okay. Marinette tells them that can't happen, as there must be somonene to guard the miracle box. Trixx gets the idea that if one kwami stays that means the rest can go, Marinette disagrees but the kwamis ignore her. Sass then decides to play kwami, kwemi, kwei, kwea and whoever is chosen has to stay, Mullo is the picker and lands on Marinette so they all try to go through her window but Marinette gets in their way and tells them that since she's the guardian she gets to choose who stays. Barkk answers while watching at Marinette's computer saying that she'll stay and what if a sentimonster and/or akumatized villain shows up. Marinette thanks Barkk for not coming.
Marinette visits the metro station waiting for Fu, the kwamis start to sing saying “Master Fu”, Marinette then takes her phone out of her bag and says the phone must turned on by itself again to avoid suspsicion. A mysterious man hiding in the trash can was suspicious about Marinette. Fu then arrives with Marianne. Marianne tells Fu that this is the girl who saved her from the boat accident. Fu thanks her for saving him and they all go on a bench to have a snack. Fu tells Marinette his time in London has been wonderful and Marianne tells Marinette that he discovered a passion for painting. Fu then hands Marinette a painting. Marinette asks if she is holding it correctly Fu says yes and that he also doesn't know what it represents, Wayzz then gets out of Marinette’s bag and crawls on the floor Marinette then tries to grab him. Fu notices Wayzz on the ground and asks if he is a one of the Marinette's doll collection, Marinette says yes and that it probably fell out when she took the cake. So Marinette puts Wayzz in her bag, Wayzz then says he touched me he touched me so Marinette takes says that the toy even talks, she takes Wayzz out of her bag, squishes his head, and says he touched he touched me, and tries to copy Wayzz's voice.
Marinette then goes to her room and finds the same man from earlier there holding the Miracle Box and Barkk, she starts to get scared not knowing who he is, the monk asks her how does she have the Miracle Box, then Marinette asks who he is without answering his question. Tikki says he is the celestial guardian Su-Han, and that he was responsible for the box before the incident with Master Fu happened. Marinette asks him how he found her, Su-Han says that guardians's staff are equipped with a compass that can track down the miracle box. Marinette asks why doesn't she have one. Su-Han says that she is not a proper guardian and that the improper form of the box proves so. Marinette then says the Master Fu made her the guardian, to which Su-Han gets upset with, by saying Master Fu never met any of their requirements to be a guardian. He then notices a few kwamis were missing, and got even more upset to learn that Nooroo and Duusu were lost. Then he asked where Plagg was, and Marinette said that Cat Noir was his owner, but didn't know who he was, resulting with Su-Han learning that she wears the Ladybug Miraculous. He then says that Guardians aren't allowed to wear a Miraculous and forces the kwamis to return to the Miracle Box. He then tells Marinette which rules of the Order she broke, and said she and Fu shouldn't have been Guardians. Then, in Marinette's computer, the show that Barkk was watching about the knight, he was threatening to hurt person in front of him. Su-Han says he accepts his challenge and tries to attack the knight who was actually in a computer. Marinette gets in his way and tells him to calm down, Su-Han then realizes the knight is stuck in a thin glass. Marinette then transforms into Ladybug and uses her yo-yo to talk with Cat Noir and tells him to meet her. Su-Han asks Ladybug what she is doing with her weapon, and she says she's using it to contact Cat Noir. Su-Han is surprised, saying that they don't send doves to communicate anymore.
Su-Han and Ladybug go to find Cat Noir, when they arrive Cat Noir says this must be the guest she talked about in her message. Su-Han is really annoyed that Cat Noir is also a child, Ladybug tries to explain who he is but she is interrupted by Su-Han who explains it in a hurry. He then demands their Miraculouses. Cat Noir says he knows all the jokes while Ladybug says how are we going to defeat Shadow Moth without our Miraculouses. Su-Han says when the lion speaks the cub listens, then tells Ladybug to give her the Miracle box and her Miraculous, but she notes that her memory would be erased just like Fu if she gives up the Box. A sad Cat Noir, then threatens Su-Han, who fights him and Ladybug.
Ladybug and Cat Noir then escape with the Miracle Box and Su-Han’s staff with Su-Han tracking down Fu. He then finds Fu and Marianne and tries to take his cane, but then sees an akuma sent from Shadow Moth, but Su-Han stops the akuma, and takes Fu's cane. However, Fu, upset about Su-Han pushing down Marianne and taking his cane, tries to get his cane back, but ends getting akumatized right in front of Su-Han, who runs off to track down Ladybug & Cat Noir again. Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Su-Han then meet again at the stadium where they then meet Fu who is now Furious Fu. Furious Fu then centers a thunderstorm around the stadium fighting Ladybug, Cat Noir and Su-Han. They then race to the Miracle Box where Cat Noir accidentally kicks the Box like they are playing soccer and then focuses again.
Furious Fu then uses a teleportation card causing him to get hold of the Miracle Box. While saying that Guardians were trained to fight rebel Miraculous holders, not villains created by their powers, Su-Han eventually fights Furious Fu, but ends up freezing like a statue. In a new suit, Ladybug then summons up her Lucky Charm getting a bolt cutters, using it to open a bin to get a soccer ball with Cat Noir holding Furious Fu off. The ball blocked Furious Fu's attempts to Cataclysm Cat Noir, putting him in a stalemate position. This distracted him long enough for Marianne to arrive and broke his paintbrush in half, which contained the akuma and de-akumatized Fu. Ladybug then gives him a Magical Charm, saying it will now prevent Shadow Moth from akumatizing him. Su-Han then apologizes to Fu.
In Marinette's room, Su-Han is upset about Marinette involving Marianne, a civilian, into the fight, but compliments her about her natural instincts. He says that the Chinese Miracle Box is the most powerful one, holding the most powerful Miraculouses ever, but says an apology for not trusting her. He leaves the box in her care, but warns that he will be watching over her, and will take the box if she fails once. He then leaves, says he will learn about the modern life, to learn what threats will happen. Before leaving, Marinette then gives Su-Han a new pair of shoes, pointing down to his broken sandals and his feet with them laughing, ending the episode.
- Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Ladybug
- Cat Noir (Adrien pictured only)
- Shadow Moth
- Wang Fu/Furious Fu
- Marianne Lenoir
- Plagg (mentioned)
- Nooroo (mentioned)
- Duusu (mentioned)
- Sentimonster (mentioned)
- Alya Césaire (pictured)
- Nino Lahiffe (pictured)
- Rose Lavillant (pictured)
- Juleka Couffaine (pictured)
- Ivan Bruel (pictured)
- Mylène Haprèle (pictured)
- Max Kanté (pictured)
- Alix Kubdel (pictured)
- Lê Chiến Kim (pictured)
- Nathaniel Kurtzberg (pictured)
- Luka Couffaine (pictured)
- The name of the titular villain is a pun from the Martial fighting group from the Kung Fu Panda franchise, the Furious Five.
- Master Fu and Marianne are revealed to be married and living in London, with the former having found a love for painting.
- It's revealed the Marianne covers up the truth behind Master's Fu amnesia by claiming it was from a "paddleboat accident".
- A Guardian's staff is revealed to contain a compass that can locate the Miracle Box.
- It's also revealed that Master Fu's cane also possesses a compass.
- According to Su-Han, the Miraculouses were never meant to be used by children or teenagers meaning they were strictly for adults only and that he was the previous guardian of the Mother Miracle Box before the incident with Fu's sentimonster.
- Which sort of contradicts that the belief that the Miraculouses can be used by anyone regardless of age, it could be that at some point in the past maybe the guardians did put the use of the jewels under teenagers but something must have went wrong and the guardians believed that teenagers wouldn't make good candidates.
- Su-Han also says that the shape of the Mother Miracle Box was incorrect implying that when a Miracle Box is passed down from one trained guardian to another it's suppose to retain its normal shape and said that its incorrect shape is an indication of it being owned by someone who isn't a real or full guardian.
- Regardless, the Guardian's Code applies to all Guardians of the Miraculous; both full fledged and in training, so in Ladybug's case, if she renounced her title then, her memory would be magically erased like Fu's.
- Upon noticing that Plagg wasn't accounted for (already having an owner), Su-Han also mentioned it wasn't only the extinction of the dinosaurs Plagg was responsible for; he also caused the ending of the dragons.
- This proves that dragons were once real in the Quantic Universe.
- Marinette transforms in front of Su-Han, revealing her secret identity to him.
- This is the second time she deliberately reveals it, the first being in "Gang of Secrets".
- The Chinese Miracle Box is revealed to be the first Miracle Box ever made and the one with the most powerful Miraculouses, being also called the Mother Box.
- This is the third time where Adrien remains as Cat Noir for a whole episode, following "Prime Queen" and "Christmaster".
- This is one of the few episodes where Plagg and Alya don't appear.
- More insight is shown about the Order of the Guardians:
- According to Su-Han, there are at least 133 rules, or "Perfect Precepts", within the Order of the Guardians. However, he only explained four:
- Precept 14: Kwamis must not live outside the Box.
- Precept 52: Guardians must never lose a Miraculous.
- Precept 133: A Guardian cannot, under any circumstances, wear a Miraculous.
- There's also an unnumbered Precept about not involving humans without powers in a fight.
- Although it's unknown if they count as Precepts, Su-Han mentions Guardians must have good instincts and should understand the world around them.
- They are fiercely trained in a Martial Arts style called Mirakung Fu.
- The art is used to stop rogue Miraculous holders but not people affected by Miraculous magic.
- They are taught with a certain technique that allows them to block an akuma, powered up or not.
- According to Su-Han, there are at least 133 rules, or "Perfect Precepts", within the Order of the Guardians. However, he only explained four:
- Su-Han is one of the few characters ever to completely drive away an akuma.
- This episode has the fifth highest number of kwamis seen interacting and onscreen, with a total of 16, with only "Sandboy", "Kwamibuster", "Miracle Queen", and "Truth" passing this episode.
- This is the sixth time Cat Noir attempted to use his powers on someone else as of his own free will following "Troublemaker", "Malediktator", "Miraculous Shanghai", "Ladybug" and "Miraculous New York".
- Marinette is sad during her transformation, similarly to "The Bubbler", "Santa Claws", "Zombizou", "Style Queen", "Anansi", "Miraculous Shanghai", "Félix", "Truth", and "Gang of Secrets".
- This is the second time following "Miraculous Shanghai", that she isn't sad that someone she cares about is in danger (her parents, Adrien, Miss Bustier, Alya, Luka, or her friends), but because her Miracle Box is being taken.
- Similarly to Tikki, in "Bakerix", Su-Han was fascinated by how much things have changed over time, as he was surprised when he saw Ladybug talking to Cat Noir through her Bug Phone and replied "You don't have to send doves to communicate with each other?" implying that past Miraculous holders and guardians communicated with messenger doves, which real people did thousands of years ago.
- When Wayzz was spotted by an amnesic Master Fu similar to Tikki in "Princess Fragrance", he pretended to be a stuffed doll.
- The kwamis are also known to pull the "baby doll eyes", just like Manon Chamack.
- This is the second time an akumatized object is destroyed by someone other than Ladybug or Cat Noir, following "Lies".
- This is the first time the akumatized object was destroyed by a human other than Ladybug and Cat Noir.
- This is the third episode where the transformation timer isn't mentioned, followed by "Guitar Villain" and "Stormy Weather".
- According to Thomas Astruc, Su-Han walked on foot to Paris, which is why his shoes are torn.
- This would also explain why he didn't come to Paris while Fu was still the guardian.
- However, despite Su-Han trying to get the Miraculouses back let alone attempting to pick new candidates, he was unaware of the consequences he could have caused or that could've happened.
- He has no idea how long he and guardians had been gone.
- Even if he could find new holders:
- They wouldn't have the level of experience that Ladybug and Cat Noir have.
- The life of a Miraculous holder isn't for everyone.
- The minute Hawk Moth discovers there is a new pair of heroes running around he'll know something is wrong. Which will lead him to believe that Ladybug and Cat Noir either picked their new charges or that there is a new guardian.
- Su-Han doesn't even know Hawk Moth as well as the French duo does.
- Since his staff acts like a compass if Su-Han had lost it, it was stolen or ended up with Hawk Moth it would only be a matter of time before the villain figures out that it can be used to find a Miracle Box and in turn the guardian, therefore Su-Han could've put Marinette in serious danger.
- Not only to mention, the other guardians, Miraculouses, Miracle Boxes and information they have about them if Su-Han goes back to the temple with Hawk Moth and his villains following him.
- As Su-Han mentioned the guardian's fighting technique only works against rogue Miraculous holders not people affected by Miraculous magic leaving them vulnerable.
- When Tikki tells the rest of the Kwamis they can't come, the bottom of her antennae are missing.
- When Marinette was answering Su-Han's question about where the rest of the kwamis were, Tikki was suddenly located next to Marinette instead of being located behind her.
- When Marinette was having lunch with Wang Fu and Marianne, her bag zipper was opened even though she closed it.
- In the same scene, Marianne's cake suddenly disappeared.
- In some scenes, part of Cat Noir's mask was not covering his face and it was colored black.
- When Ladybug was passing the Miracle Box to Cat Noir, Furious Fu was behind her but then suddenly reappeared next to Cat Noir.
- When Furious Fu used his akumatized object (his magic brush) to teleport, he suddenly had a black bag on his back.
- When Furious Fu first used the power "Phantom Palms of the Awakened", he didn't say the spell.
- Despite forgetting everything about the Miraculouses at the end of "Miracle Queen", Furious Fu seems to remember Cat Noir and his Cataclysm in one scene, attempting to use the Cataclysm on Cat Noir, saying it will "turn [him] into cat food".
- When Marinette gives Su-Han a pair of shoes, for a few frames, his toes are missing.
- At the beginning when all Kwamis beg Marinette, Wayzz doesn't have eyelashes, even though he seemingly gets some at the start of Season 4.
- They only reappear when Master Fu pokes his head.
Click here to view the gallery.