|“||You always do everything your father tells you to do?||”|
—Félix Graham de Vanily, Félix
Félix is tall with blonde, combed-back hair and green eyes. He is borderline identical to his cousin, Adrien. The only noticeable differences are how they style their hair, and their clothes.
He wears a light gray long-sleeved dress shirt underneath a gray vest, a black tie, dark gray dress pants, and black dress shoes.
Similar to Gabriel, Félix changed when his father passed away, meaning he wasn't always mischievous. But unlike Adrien who is kind and gentle, Félix is rude, sneaky and, according to Ladybug, very pushy, especially when it comes to getting what he desires, even being willing to negotiate with Hawk Moth and put others in danger. Adrien as Cat Noir says of him, "I bet you don't have a lot of friends, acting the way you do", implying that, like Chloé, Félix doesn't get along well with others because of mischievous attitude and personality.
As a civilian
Félix is a master of magic tricks and a skilled pickpocket. He is also good at basketball, being able to score a basket while facing away from the hoop.
According to Adrien, he is also skilled in martial arts. This was seen when he was able to kick Lady Wifi's tablet right out of her hand.
Félix and Adrien were very close. In the episode "Félix", Félix takes Adrien's phone, dresses like a doppelganger of Adrien, and impersonates him while insulting his friends. This is what leads to Alya, Juleka, and Rose's Akumatizations. Félix then falsely claims to feel remorseful and apologises to Adrien and calls him "his favourite cousin".
Félix has a strong bond with his mother and cares for her a lot. He would do anything to make her happy; in "Félix" he even goes as far as to team up with Hawk Moth or steal to get her one of the Graham de Vanily Twin Rings that she wanted. It is later revealed in the end of the episode that she only wanted the ring to give it to Félix which indicates her deep love for him too.
Félix and Marinette have never met each other personally, but Félix dislikes Marinette, discarding Marinette’s declaration of love to Adrien and deleting it along with everyone else’s video messages to Adrien.
With Ladybug, they are both on bad terms with each other. While Félix was pretending to be Adrien with Ladybug, she quickly noticed and attacked him out of self defense. He is not afraid of her, however, as he was confident in winning the battle against her and Cat Noir.
= Gender Unknown
- Emilie Agreste mysteriously disappeared before the events of Season 1. In "Style Queen" and "Queen Wasp", it was revealed that she is underneath the Agreste Mansion in the same room seen in "Gorizilla", inside something resembling a coffin, in which she appears to be in a comatose state.
- In “Félix”, it is said that Gabriel did not let Adrien go to Amelie's husband's funeral.
|Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir Theme Song:||Absent|
|1. "Chameleon":||Absent||14. "Stormy Weather 2":||Absent|
|2. "Animaestro":||Absent||15. "Kwamibuster":||Absent|
|3. "Bakerix":||Absent||16. "Feast":||Absent|
|4. "Backwarder":||Absent||17. "Reflekdoll":||Absent|
|5. "Gamer 2.0":||Absent||18. "Ikari Gozen":||Absent|
|6. "Weredad":||Absent||19. "Desperada":||Absent|
|7. "Silencer":||Absent||20. "Startrain":||Absent|
|8. "Oni-Chan":||Absent||21. "Timetagger":||Absent|
|9. "Miraculer":||Absent||22. "Cat Blanc":||Absent|
|10. "Oblivio":||Absent||23. "Félix":||Appears|
|11. "Party Crasher":||Absent||24. "Ladybug":||Absent|
|12. "Christmaster":||Absent||25. "Heart Hunter":||Absent|
|13. "The Puppeteer 2":||Absent||26. "Miracle Queen":||Absent|
Comics and books
|Other Comics & Books|
|Ladybug Artbook:||Appears||Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug:||Unknown|
|Miraculous: Tales of Cat Noir:||Unknown||Tales of Miraculous:||Unknown|
|Super Lady Luck:||Pictured||Miraculous Mission Ladybug:||Absent|
|Throwdown!:||Absent||Ladybug Contra os Vilões:||Absent|
|Miraculous Ladybug & Cat Noir:||Absent||Miraculous Crush:||Absent|
|The Mini Menace Ladybug:||Appears||Ladybug PV:||Appears|
|First CGI promotional videos:||Absent||Korean musical:||Absent|
- During his past conceptualizations, Félix was originally Cat Noir and Marinette's love interest.
- However, his character was temporarily discarded as Thomas Astruc believed Félix was not purposeful to the series, as he came off as an anime cliché, and no one, including Thomas, was convinced by his dynamic with Ladybug as a couple of heroes to be appropriate. Subsequently, Félix as a character was then replaced by an entirely new character, Adrien Agreste, as Cat Noir.
- For a while, Thomas considered bringing Félix back at some point, but since then, he did not have intentions to use him, eventually outright stating that Félix will never appear.
- Despite the fact that Félix was stated to never appear, he did eventually appear in the show's final concept, but heavy modifications were made to his character, such as the addition of him being Adrien's cousin, along with his surname being changed from Agreste to Graham de Vanily.
- Félix's name was inspired by the Latin meaning of the word, which is happy/lucky.
- As opposed to the show's current conceptualization of the how the Miraculouses work, when Félix was Cat Noir, his ring could not come off anytime unless he got a kiss from Ladybug. In addition, while wearing the ring, Félix was cursed to have bad luck.
- Félix's original Cat Noir form was re-used as Adrien's in-universe appearance as Cat Noir, as featured in Thomas Astruc's animated movie featuring Ladybug and Cat Noir, as seen in "Animaestro".
Click here to view the gallery.