|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the character.|
|“||Desperada attacked my family and my friends. So if I can help you in any way, I will||”|
—Luka Couffaine, "Desperada"
- Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Ladybug
- Adrien Agreste/Cat Noir/Aspik
- Luka Couffaine/Viperion
- Gabriel Agreste/Hawk Moth
- Alix Kubdel
- Alya Césaire
- Mylène Haprèle
- Rose Lavillant
- Ivan Bruel
- Juleka Couffaine
- Kagami Tsurugi
- Anarka Couffaine
- Jagged Stone
- Wang Fu
- Xavier Ramier (background)
- Penny Rolling
- This is the fourth episode which involves a music-related villain, the first three being "Guitar Villain", "Captain Hardrock", and "Frightningale".
- Luka receives the Snake Miraculous for the first time in this episode and his alter-ego Viperion officially debuts.
- Viperion is the fourth superhero whose identity is known by Cat Noir, following Queen Bee, Ryuko, and Bunnyx.
- Viperion's transformation is the longest sequence out of all the other heroes, being around 25 seconds compared to the usual 16.
- This episode is before the events of "Party Crasher".
- This is the second time Adrien gets a different Miraculous other than the Cat Miraculous. The first episode being "Reflekdoll".
- This time Adrien receives the Snake Miraculous.
- Adrien becomes the first person to have wielded three different Miraculous, having now used the Cat, the Ladybug, and the Snake.
- This is the first episode where Cat Noir's transformation is shown twice in full (partially in Simon Says).
- Adding Adrien's transformation to Aspik, this is the first time that the same person is shown transforming into a Miraculous superhero three times in one episode.
- Coincidentally, this is also one of very few episodes where Ladybug's transformation is never shown.
- This is the fifth episode that does not show the person akumatized following "Sandboy", "Christmaster", "Oblivio", and "Timetagger".
- The transformation phrase for the Snake Miraculous is shown to be "Sass, Scales Slither!" whereas the detransformation phrase for the Snake Miraculous is shown to be: "Sass, Scales Rest!"
- It is revealed that Luka has played the guitar since he was a baby.
- In one of Adrien's Second Chances, he tells Ladybug that he is actually Cat Noir and that he loves her.
- This is the third time Marinette/Ladybug kisses Adrien on the cheek. The other two times were "Mayura" and "Oblivio".
- But in "Oblivio”, they do not remember the kiss.
- Kagami mistakenly calls Luka Marinette's boyfriend.
- It is revealed that Anarka and Jagged Stone used to work together.
- Jagged also calls Anarka "Anarky", which may be based on the word "anarchy" meaning a state of disorder due to absence of authority.
- Desperada calls herself Vivica once.
- When Plagg says that Adrien can't be two superheroes at the same time, it is very similar to what he said to him in "Gorizilla", when Adrien used Wayhem as a decoy.
- Adrien giving Ladybug a rose as Aspik is similiar to what he did as Cat Noir in "Glaciator" and Marinette in "Weredad".
- Desparada is similar to villains like season 1 "Pixelator" and season 3 "Party Crasher", in which civilians and heroes were inprisoned by the villain's prison collection. In this case, Desparada's musical instrument. In Pixelator, it's in the picture frames and Party Crasher's magical disco globe.
- When Adrien calls back Sass and catches him in his hands, he doesn't have the Snake Miraculous on his wrist.
- The end pose in Viperion's transformation features Luka with blue hair. Right after his transformation, his hair is dyed teal.
- Before, there wasn’t a table inside the boat. All of sudden when Marinette and Alya were talking, a bright blue table appeared behind them.
- When Ladybug gives the Snake Miraculous to Adrien and Luka, she said that the Miraculous grants the power of second chance. According to Thomas Astruc, that is a dialogue error.
- Cat Noir said "Cataclysm" twice when destroying the sewer. One time he activated it, the second time he said it was when he touched the wall.
Click here to view the gallery.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.