|“||And besides, who would believe that Chloé's the original Ladybug? She's obviously just a die-hard fan. A... copycat?||”|
Chloé Bourgeois is a student in Miss Bustier's class at Collège Françoise Dupont, the rival of Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Ladybug and the enemy of Kagami Tsurugi. She is also the daughter of André and Audrey Bourgeois and the half sister of Zoé Lee.
In "Antibug", after Ladybug ignores her suggestions on how to beat Vanisher and calls her a liar, she is akumatized by Hawk Moth and becomes Antibug, a supervillain that has the same outfit and the same abilities as Ladybug.
In "Style Queen", after Ladybug lost the Bee Miraculous that she wanted to entrust to Alya Césaire, Chloé found the Bee Miraculous and she, when the Miraculous was inhabited by Pollen, became Queen Bee, a bee-themed antihero who helped Ladybug and Cat Noir "during particularly difficult missions" in Seasons 2 and 3.
As of "Miraculer", Ladybug will no longer call upon Chloé to be Queen Bee due to the risk her identity being public knowledge places upon both Chloé and her family.
In "Heart Hunter", after being passed over too many times by Ladybug and being manipulated by Hawk Moth, Chloé gets akumatized into Miracle Queen, a villain who can brainwashes Miraculous holders where she is to set in motion for Hawk Moth's "elaborate mortal plan".
In "Miracle Queen", after being deakumatized by Ladybug and losing both her army of superheroes, the Miracle Box, and the Bee Miraculous, Chloé becomes bitter towards Ladybug and claims she will no longer be her fan and friend, being suspended for good and got suspended from being Queen Bee.
In "Queen Banana", after being removed from the movie Kreatica and having her half-sister be the main character, Chloé is akumatized and amokized by Shadow Moth into Queen Banana, a banana-themed supervillain and her anger, pride, sadness, and frustration formed Banana Boom-Boom, a banana-themed sentimonster.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Personality
- 3 Abilities
- 4 Family
- 5 Relationships
- 6 History
- 7 Sightings
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Gallery
- 10 References
Chloé is a slender teenage girl of medium height. She has brilliant cobalt blue eyes, pale pink lips, and light honey blonde hair. Her hair is parted in the middle while pulled back into a high ponytail held in place by a white ponytail holder.
She is mostly seen wearing makeup; pale, light grayish cerulean eye-shadow, pale, light grayish brown lipstick, and a light scarlet blush. For accessories, she has a gold chain necklace, with a small gold disco ball, and white-rimmed sunglasses on her head. Chloé wears a sparkly brilliant yellow bolero that goes halfway down her forearms with a light blue button on the left side and two pockets over a white shirt with black stripes around the chest running down to the bottom of the waist. The rest of her outfit includes white jean capris with a golden belt that has pyramid-shaped bumps and white dress shoes adorned with white bows with black lining and soles.
As Queen Bee
Queen Bee wears a yellow and black domino mask. She wears her hair back in a ponytail which is curled to resemble a bee's stinger at the ends, tied with a black hairband, with two black antennae-like ribbons sticking out from the hairband, and a streak of black hair curled into her ponytail. The Bee Miraculous comb is placed in the upper right side of her head next to the hairband. Queen Bee wears a yellow skin tight jumpsuit made up of many tiny hexagonal patterns to resemble a honeycomb with a black collar(turtleneck), three black stripes on her torso, which includes a large black one covering her rib cage, and two on the upper thigh. The sleeves of her suit are also black, which end in gloves with yellow fingers. Her black boots go down the length of her lower legs, starting directly below the second stripe on her thigh, and ending with yellow high platform soles. She has her weapon, the spinning top, tied around her waist. The similarities between her and Ladybug's suit designs could be an allusion to her adoration of the latter.
Antibug wears a costume similar to Ladybug's, but it has inverted colors. Her hair remains in a ponytail rather than Twintails.
As Queen Wasp
Queen Wasp looks similar to Queen Bee, but with inverted colors, very dark gray hair with a yellow hairband going through. She also has pale, light grayish cerulean sclerae, vivid fuchsia irises, strong rose lipstick and dusty, yellow skin.
As Miracle Queen
Miracle Queen looks exactly like Queen Wasp, but she now has black hive-designed shoulder armor, a crown, and bracelets.
As Queen Banana
Queen Banana has vivid crimson colored-eyes with light violet sclera, pale, light grayish amber-colored face, yellow lipstick, two solid bananas as her front hair, a black mask with a yellow outline, a black and yellow jumpsuit, and a skirt consisting of five large bananas and a hole for her gun. She also has four mini bananas on her chest attached to a black circle.
Chloé is a bossy, arrogant, and superficial girl who does everything in her power to crush and loves making her rivals' lives miserable, But mostly Marinette. She thinks highly of herself and lowly of others as she believes that she deserves everything and takes pride in her rich lifestyle. She believes that she is the most important person in the world and everyone adores her, but the real reason why she acts like a bully is because her "mother" unloved her.
If there is something that she wants, like attention or revenge, Chloé will do anything, including underhanded actions, to succeed. She steals Marinette's derby hat design to humiliate her and impress Adrien and Gabriel Agreste and threatens Mr. Damocles into punishing Alya Césaire by calling her father. Chloé rarely treats any of her peers respectfully, being acting bossy and overbearing to her best friend Sabrina Raincomprix and claims to her mother that she is just using the former. Her sour attitude comes across openly to whatever and whoever she despises, but she will sometimes pretend to be innocent and emotionally distressed to manipulate others in front of her father.
While being callous and careless to anyone but herself, Chloé could be cowardly, easily scared of danger often caused by akumatized villains, despite this changed through the series. Having helped caused some people to be akumatized, to her horror and confusion, she found herself their victim for revenge. Despite some of the villains calling her out for her nasty behavior, she disagreed with them, believing she was good. Chloé sometimes acts a little bit like a child or a daddy's girl. Her perceived childishness can also be observed through her affinity for roleplaying games with Sabrina, though could just as easily be a representation of her adoration for Ladybug.
Despite all of these traits, Chloé can be courageous as she is willingly helpful when asked by those she is close to or admires, such as helping Ladybug defeat the villain and asking help to the superheroine in order to save Adrien from her own akumatized mother. Like her mother, she has a fierce temper when angered. Chloé remains awful most of the time, but she shows a bit more kindness occasionally, expressing happiness when Ladybug is saving her or towards Sabrina. She also listens to advice at rare moments, like following Ladybug's suggestion to reconcile with Sabrina. If requested for a purpose, particularly by Adrien so that she can still be friends with him, she knows how to act congenial around others, although she often comes off as forced and can't keep it up for long.
On rare occasions, Chloé can be remorseful towards her actions, seen when she apologizes to Miss Bustier about forgetting her birthday, ruining the present Marinette made for her and that she lashed out in anger, causing trouble for everyone. After being deakumatized in "Queen Wasp", she sincerely apologizes to Ladybug and Cat Noir for selfishly using her superpowers and for what happened to Pollen because of her actions. In "Animaestro", her attempts to be a better person continued, finding out that Marinette had a crush on Adrien but decided not to tell because she thought it was a waste of time, with that being her way of being nice, proving that both Adrien's and Marinette's words left an imprint on her.
Ultimately, Chloé's abrasive and selfish attitude stems from a massive inferiority complex, born from the neglect her mother showed her as a child. As seen through their interactions, Audrey cares little for her daughter, even failing to remember her name on many occasions, and only gives attention to things that interest her. This has caused Chloé to try and emulate her mother's unpleasant behavior in a vain attempt to win her affection. Additionally, she often shows a lack of self-confidence behind her arrogance, feeling as though nothing she does has any real value no matter what she tries, even referring to herself as "useless" to Ladybug in “Malediktator”. Yet once she received the Bee Miraculous she finally began to feel as though she had true worth and value and after a few missteps showed a true desire to help those around her.
Also, in “Stormy Weather 2”, when she insulted Aurore and it led her to be akumatized, Chloé waited for Ladybug to give her the Bee Miraculous, showing she wanted to fix her mistake.
As Queen Bee, she is proud of her abilities and wanted to prove herself to her mother by causing a subway train to go at dangerous speeds to save it so the civilians will be grateful towards her. She didn't care about hiding her superhero identity in the process, revealing Pollen to the public and transforming in front of everyone. She wants to be a famous, well-known, and well-liked hero just like Ladybug, so she called Nadja Chamack to film her saving the said subway train. However, after a talk with Ladybug, she tearfully reveals that she is aware that no one in her class really likes her and feels useless. When given the Bee Miraculous by Ladybug, she heroically helps her defeat the titular villain and gives back the Miraculous without hesitation. Afterward, she slowly attempts to be a better person by cleaning up her own lair instead of having her butler do it. She was happy that everyone at school threw her a party in honor of her saving Paris.
Similar to Cat Noir, Queen Bee has a bit of a habit of leaping before she looks, meaning she is hasty or quick to act. This was seen when she quickly apologized to her father instead of listening to Ladybug's plan first and when she was eager to fight against Scarlet Moth's akumatized army.
However, in “Heart Hunter", Chloé had grown resentful toward Ladybug for being passed up too many times possibly boarding on the aspect that she felt entitled to her powers believing she still deserved them regardless of the consequences. According to Ladybug, she isn't impressed by others in power however she has grown possessive it unwilling to let it go or share with it others. To the point where she even ends her friendship with Adrien when he attempted to have her apologize to everyone and even further hating Ladybug when the heroine had chosen a new Bee Miraculous user believing no else could have the jewel and that it was hers alone.
When her parents were akumatized, she hoped that Ladybug would give her the Bee Miraculous so she could save them. Instead, she sees that Ladybug chose another heroine over her and grows very upset. Hawk Moth, who managed to steal the Miracle Box, gave Chloé the Bee Miraculous and used her anger to manipulate her into turning against Ladybug, all without akumatizing her.
In "Miracle Queen", after Ladybug deakumatizes her, takes back the Miracle Box and the Bee Miraculous, and expels her from the French superhero team, Chloé bitterly renounces her loyalty and friendship with Ladybug, officially becoming her enemy. And because of her attitude and possibility how she was raised, Chloé didn't fully understand one of the main responsibilities about being a true hero is selflessness. By giving up her powers she was unknowingly protecting everyone from their enemies. Through her actions, just as Hawk Moth used his family's love to cover his guilt, Chloé used those around her to cover up her desire for power and glory meaning she tried to take a shortcut to get the things she wanted.
And yet, it seems the neglect she suffered because of her mother also had lasting effects, when Chloe was told she couldn't be a hero anymore she was consumed by fear that Ladybug would neglect her (thinking she was worthless as mentioned in "Miraculer") like Audrey did. And yet, she didn't have the maturity separate the two instances by giving into her anger and Hawk Moth's false promises she believed the heroine didn't care for her. In which, Chloe fooled herself because if it wasn't for Ladybug and Cat Noir she wouldn't be here and despite everything the pair went through the heroes showed her real love and kindness like a real mother should.
Still sore about what happened in "Miracle Queen", Chloe's attitude towards others, especially her family, gets meaner and crueler even to the point where Hawk Moth admits that her anger is limitless and Ladybug commenting she needs to control it.
As Antibug, most of Chloé's personality remains the same except that she is more vengeful towards Ladybug. She enjoys taunting her and Cat Noir about their teamwork, believing she is weak without him and Cat Noir is playing second fiddle.
As Queen Wasp, Chloé is prideful and arrogant towards Cat Noir and Ladybug, believing herself to be a more exceptional hero worthy of her mother's praise than both of them. She also wants to prove herself by taking away their Miraculouses and feels angry towards everyone who dislikes her and paralyzes them.
As Miracle Queen, most of Chloé's personality remains the same except that she gets meaner and more power-hungry, using her power to take control all over Paris and turn the Miraculous holders into her own army.
As Queen Banana, Chloé gets immensely vengeful towards her half-sister Zoé, searching to turn her into a banana and blaming everything on her, all while turning everyone that crosses her and her sentimonster's path. She also isn't afraid to show dishonesty, as she promised Zoé she wouldn't hurt anyone else if the latter gave herself up, but immediately turned a nearby bystander into a banana. Queen Banana is also very cunning and loves chaos as well. This is shown when she purposely let Cat Noir use Cataclysm on her sentimonster causing it to go out of control and cause more chaos on Paris.
As a civilian
Having grown up in politics due to her father's position, Chloé knows how to cheat, manipulate, fool, and humiliate others for her own personal success. If she has a goal in mind, she will do whatever it takes to achieve it, even if it means sabotaging others and bringing them down. For example, she tells Sabrina to lock Juleka in the bathroom just so that she can stand next to Adrien in the class photo.
Due to eight years of practice, Chloé is a very skilled dancer in ballet. She even manages to do acrobatics in the process.
As Queen Bee
Queen Bee has enhanced physical capabilities, such flexibility and agility. She is easily able to do a backflip from the floor to the top of the stage. However, she isn't strong enough to stop a subway train by herself, requiring both Cat Noir and Ladybug's help. Queen Bee is skilled in hand-to-hand combat.
Queen Bee can yank the pull string on her Spinning top to send it onto the ground and letting it spin, which then allows her travel with it by either riding it or letting the top pull her. She can reach her destination much quicker than other Miraculous holders, with the exception of Pegasus. She can also use her weapon to attack and protect.
Antibug has the same abilities as Ladybug, including enhanced strength and agility. She has her own yo-yo, which she prefers to mostly use offensively.
Antibug has her own special superpower to summon objects called "Anti-Charm." Unlike Lucky Charm, which gives Ladybug random, inherently normal objects, Anti-Charm gives Antibug a weapon, like a large and bulky sword. However, she shares the same time limit to her transformation after using her superpower, but it is unknown what happens once she detransforms.
As Queen Wasp
As an akumatized Miraculous holder, Queen Wasp is considerably powerful. She is able to summon swarms of wasps and direct them. Like her original superpower Venom, she can use her wasps to sting her targets and immobilize them indefinitely. She can form her wasps into different shapes and forms such as arrows, rockets, binoculars, and telescopes. She can also ride on her wasps by letting them carry her. However, her wasps have a weakness and dislike for water, avoiding their target if they manage to go underwater.
As Miracle Queen
Miracle Queen possesses similar powers to her past form, Queen Wasp, being able to control a swarm of wasps. The sting of these wasps will brainwashes the victims. The stung victims will follow Miracle Queen's commands without hesitation; they will even obey if they are out of hearing range as her servants. Without receiving any commands from Miracle Queen, then the stung victims will remain motionless. Those who are stung gain a bright yellow with black outlines to their entire eyes. Like the wasps used by her previous Akumatized form, Queen Wasp, Miracle Queen's wasps also have a weakness and sick of water.
As Queen Banana
As Queen Banana, she has a banana gun that can shoot out bananas and any human it touches turns into a banana. She can also control her Sentimonster to do the same exact ability and possesses a flying banana-themed car that runs on purple energy and is equipped with circular weapons that can also shoot out bananas.
= Gender Unknown
- Audrey had been living in New York, but is currently living in Paris. More information about her will be revealed in the future.
|Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir Theme Song:||Appears|
|1. "Stormy Weather":||Absent||14. "Darkblade":||Appears|
|2. "The Evillustrator":||Appears||15. "The Pharaoh":||Absent|
|3. "Lady Wifi":||Appears||16. "Timebreaker":||Appears|
|4. "Princess Fragrance":||Appears||17. "Horrificator":||Appears|
|5. "Dark Cupid":||Appears||18. "The Puppeteer":||Mentioned|
|6. "Mr. Pigeon":||Appears||19. "The Mime":||Absent|
|7. "Pixelator":||Appears||20. "Guitar Villain":||Appears|
|8. "Copycat":||Background||21. "Reflekta":||Appears|
|9. "The Bubbler":||Appears||22. "Ladybug & Cat Noir (Origins - Part 1)":||Appears|
|10. "Simon Says":||Absent||23. "Stoneheart (Origins - Part 2)":||Appears|
|11. "Rogercop":||Appears||24. "Antibug":||Appears|
|12. "Gamer":||Appears||25. "Kung Food":||Appears|
|13. "Animan":||Absent||26. "Volpina":||Appears|
|Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir Theme Song:||Appears|
|1. "The Collector":||Appears||14. "Syren":||Mentioned|
|2. "Prime Queen":||Appears||15. "Zombizou":||Appears|
|3. "Glaciator":||Pictured||16. "Captain Hardrock":||Absent|
|4. "Despair Bear":||Appears||17. "Frozer":||Mentioned|
|5. "Troublemaker":||Background||18. "Style Queen":||Appears|
|6. "Gigantitan":||Absent||19. "Queen Wasp":||Appears|
|7. "Riposte":||Absent||20. "Reverser":||Appears|
|8. "Befana":||Absent||21. "Anansi":||Absent|
|9. "Frightningale":||Appears||22. "Malediktator":||Appears|
|10. "Gorizilla":||Absent||23. "Sandboy":||Mentioned|
|11. "Robostus":||Appears||24. "Catalyst":||Appears|
|12. "Sapotis":||Pictured||25. "Mayura":||Appears|
|13. "The Dark Owl":||Pictured||26. "Santa Claws":||Appears|
|Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir Theme Song:||Appears|
|1. "Chameleon":||Background||14. "Kwamibuster":||Appears|
|2. "Animaestro":||Appears||15. "Feast":||Absent|
|3. "Bakerix":||Appears||16. "Gamer 2.0":||Appears|
|4. "Backwarder":||Absent||17. "Stormy Weather 2":||Appears|
|5. "Reflekdoll":||Absent||18. "Ikari Gozen":||Absent|
|6. "Weredad":||Absent||19. "Timetagger":||Absent|
|7. "Silencer":||Absent||20. "Party Crasher":||Appears|
|8. "Oni-Chan":||Absent||21. "The Puppeteer 2":||Absent|
|9. "Miraculer":||Appears||22. "Cat Blanc":||Alternative Reality|
|10. "Oblivio":||Appears||23. "Félix":||Appears|
|11. "Desperada":||Absent||24. "Ladybug":||Appears|
|12. "Christmaster":||Absent||25. "Heart Hunter":||Appears|
|13. "Startrain":||Appears||26. "Miracle Queen":||Appears|
|Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir Theme Song:||Appears|
|1. "Truth":||Pictured||14. "Sentibubbler":||Pictured|
|2. "Lies":||Appears||15. "TBA":||Unknown|
|3. "Gang of Secrets":||Background||16. "TBA":||Unknown|
|4. "Mr. Pigeon 72":||Pictured||17. "Rocketear":||Absent|
|5. "Psychomedian":||Unknown||18. "Wishmaker":||Unknown|
|6. "Furious Fu":||Absent||19. "TBA":||Unknown|
|7. "Sole Crusher":||Appears||20. "TBA":||Unknown|
|8. "Queen Banana":||Appears||21. "TBA":||Unknown|
|9. "Gabriel Agreste":||Unknown||22. "TBA":||Unknown|
|10. "Mega Leech":||Appears||23. "TBA":||Unknown|
|11. "Guiltrip":||Appears||24. "TBA":||Unknown|
|12. "Crocoduel":||Unknown||25. "TBA":||Unknown|
|13. "Optigami":||Appears||26. "TBA":||Unknown|
|"Miraculous New York":||Appears||"Miraculous Shanghai":||Background|
|"Miraculous Rio":||Unknown||"Miraculous Africa":||Unknown|
|"Miraculous London":||Unknown||"Miraculous Japan":||Unknown|
|"Miraculous Football Special":||Unknown||"Ladybug in Halloween":||Unknown|
|1. "Marinette in Paris":||Background||19. "Alix":||Appears|
|2. "Marinette and Fashion":||Background||20. "Sabrina":||Appears|
|3. "Ladybug as seen by Adrien":||Appears||21. "Ivan":||Appears|
|4. "Ladyblog":||Background||22. "Gabriel":||Background|
|5. "Adrien's Double Life":||Background||23. "Nathaniel & Marc":||Pictured|
|6. "Marinette and Alya":||Appears||24. "Marinette as seen by Chloé":||Appears|
|7. "Marinette's Double Life":||Background||25. "Lila":||Appears|
|8. "Cat Noir as seen by Marinette":||Appears||26. "Hawk Moth and the Akumatized Villains":||Appears|
|9. "My Birthday Party":||Appears||27. "Family":||Absent|
|10. "Marinette and Adrien":||Appears||28. "Kagami as seen by Marinette":||Background|
|11. "Master Fu":||Absent||29. "Kagami as seen by Adrien":||Absent|
|12. "Tikki":||Absent||30. "Luka as seen by Marinette":||Asent|
|13. "Plagg":||Absent||31. "New Powers":||Absent|
|14. "Friends":||Absent||32. "New Heroes":||Absent|
|15. "Nino":||Absent||33. "Mayura and the Sentimonsters":||Appears|
|16. "Max":||Absent||34. "Chloé as seen by Marinette":||Appears|
|17. "Mylène":||Appears||35. "Nathalie as seen by Gabriel":||Appears|
|18. "Rose":||Absent||36. "Feelings":||Absent|
|Tales from Paris|
|1. "The Notebook":||Appears||4. "Busy Day":||Absent|
|2. "Inspiration":||Appears||5. "Homework Essay":||Absent|
|"Happy Birthday to You!":||Background||Miraculous Ladybug OVA:||Unknown|
|Ladybug & Cat Noir Awakening:||Unknown|
Comics and books
|"Issue 1":||Appears||"Issue 5":||Appears|
|"Issue 2":||Appears||"Issue 6":||Unknown|
|"Issue 3":||Absent||"Issue 7":||Unknown|
|"Issue 4":||Absent||"Issue 8":||Unknown|
|Other Comics & Books|
|Ladybug Artbook:||Appears||Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug:||Unknown|
|Miraculous (manga):||Absent||Miraculous: Tales of Cat Noir:||Unknown|
|Tailor-Made Adventures:||Absent||Tales of Miraculous:||Unknown|
|Super Lady Luck:||Absent||Miraculous Mission Ladybug:||Absent|
|Throwdown!:||Absent||Ladybug Contra os Vilões:||Appears|
|Miraculous Ladybug & Cat Noir:||Playable||Miraculous Crush:||Playable|
|Miraculous: Color by Numbers||Pictured||Miraculous RP: Quests of Ladybug & Cat Noir:||Playable|
|The Mini Menace Ladybug:||Absent||Ladybug PV:||Absent|
|First CGI promotional videos:||Absent||Korean musical:||Appears|
- In earlier concept art of Chloé, she doesn't have her hair in a ponytail. She wears a purple vest with a diamond pattern around the waist, a white long-sleeve shirt, and blue jeans. 
- This is very similar to Sabrina Raincomprix's current outfit.
- Also, in one concept art, Chloé is watching a fashion show with Marinette and Alya, suggesting that she may have been friends with them in an earlier concept.
- A later concept art design for Chloé included a white cardigan with a black edge, white shorts with black stripes, and high white boots with black edges and soles.
- Originally, Chloé and Sabrina were supposed to be in a trio with Alix, which was a reference to the trio Sam, Clover, and Alex in Totally Spies!
- The name Chloé means "blooming" and "fertility".
- Chloé's surname Bourgeois is a French term that is used to describe a member of the middle class within France.
- The fact that she looks down on people who aren't as popular or rich as her is a reference to this.
- Thomas Astruc explained at Mangafest in Spain that Chloé was intentionally created since the beginning to be as unpleasant as possible.
- Chloé's character description on the official Miraculous Ladybug website states that she is Marinette's "greatest frenemy."
- In "Antibug", it is hinted that Chloé is seen to be a left-handed person.
- A lot more information about Chloé, such as her backstory, will be revealed and expanded upon in the future.
- Some of Chloé's Ladybug paraphernalia can be seen in her locker in “The Evillustrator”
- According to Sabrina in "Zombizou," Chloé never remembers people's birthday, just like her mother.
- She also doesn't like birthdays due to sole reason.
- In the future, according to Thomas, Chloé will not end up in a romantic relationship, but her relationship with Sabrina will improve a lot.
- Her akumatized form appears as Antibug in the theme song animatic.
- Like Copycat with Cat Noir and Volpina with the Fox Miraculous holder, Antibug is a copy of a Miraculous holder. However, her appearance and superpower, Anti-Charm, are the opposite of Ladybug's.
- Queen Bee's existence was first revealed in 2015 in an illustration by ZAG celebrating MIFA's 30th anniversary.
- She was later teased in a concept poster for the "ZAG Heroez" franchise that Jeremy Zag posted on his Instagram, the poster showing her lower body and legs.
- Her identity was later revealed to be Chloé at a Miraculous panel at New York Comic Con 2016.
- Queen Bee's design changed in many ways from the earliest known concept art of her.
- She didn't tie up her hair as she lets it hang loosely and she had bangs.
- She had a black and yellow striped round cap on the side of her head from which protruded two antennae.
- Her hands were covered with yellow gloves, with the black sleeves ending at a point at the center of the front and back of them.
- The top part of her torso--including her upper arms--was fuzzy.
- She had a circular, yellow with black circles purse around her waist.
- Wilfried Pain commented in an interview that knowing Chloé, she will be showing off a lot as Queen Bee.
- Chloé is the first Miraculous wielder shown not to maintain a secret identity onscreen.
- Chloé is the second known person after Gabriel to have a Miraculous that wasn't meant for her. But unlike Gabriel, who uses the Butterfly Miraculous evilly, Chloé used the Bee Miraculous to become a superhero.
- Following Alya Césaire and Nino Lahiffe, Chloé is the third person to become a Miraculous holder and akumatized villain, excluding Gabriel Agreste, who akumatized himself.
- Queen Wasp was first revealed on August 31, 2017, at a TFOU press conference.
- Queen Wasp appears in the trilogy, "Queen's Battle", along with two other villains: Style Queen and Malediktator.
- Queen Wasp and Miracle Queen are other akumatized villains based on a Miraculous holder, previous times being with Copycat, Antibug and Volpina.
- All of Chloé's akumatizations so far are based on superheroes (Antibug/Ladybug and Queen Wasp/Miracle Queen/Queen Bee).
- In the Slovenian dub, her name is changed to Clara Bourgeois.
- As of "Miraculer," Chloé is the first person to be able to successfully resist Hawk Moth's akumatization.
- Antibug appears another time in "Gamer 2.0" for Gamer's powers.
- A statue of Antibug appears in the Musée Grévin in "The Puppeteer 2".
- Queen Wasp reappears in the two part special event "Heroes' Day".
- Chloé has her own official Instagram account. You can find her under @theofficialchloebourgeois.
- Manager of the character accounts announced that she no longer works at ZAG. The future of accounts is unknown.
- Since September 2020, Chloé has now her own Facebook account.
- She mentions that she used to do ballet when she was younger.
- Her signature color is canary yellow.
- She aspires to be a fashion queen like her mother and gets her looks from her too.
- When she was little, she would wander through the halls of the hotel exploring the rooms and seeing what guests were talking about.
- She is tied with Alya as they are the only ones of the French Miraculous superhero team to be akumatized the most with a total of four times.
- Chloé is the first to not want a magical charm, but later she takes it when Zoé tricks her by saying it's from their mother.
- As seen in "Mr. Pigeon 72", Chloé has been akumized in Antibug three times. ("Antibug" and two off-screen akumization).
- With her two akumizations in Queen Wasp, her akumizations in Miracle Queen and her akumizations in Queen Banana, Chloé has been akumized 7 times in total.
- With her 7 akumizations, Chloé comes in second place for having been akumatized several times behind Mr. Ramier, Alya, Rose, Juleka, Roger and Philippe.
- However, unlike the others, Chloé hasn't been re-akumatized into the same villain all the times.
- She is also the second person following Marinette that has worn multiple Miraculous (more than two) at one time with a total of nine.
- However, unlike Marinette, she was unable to activate any of them, besides the one she was already using.
- Chloé is the first Miraculous holder to be renounced from the French Miraculous superhero team.
- According to Feri Gonzalez, colorist for ZAG inc and the ambassador for Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir in Latin America, Chloé had never changed at all during the later parts of Season 2, and the entirety of Season 3. She only wanted to be Queen Bee, not only to help others, but to get recognition.
- On April 18, 2021, the Brazilian voice actors accidentally revealed that Chloé is Zoé Lee's half-sister. Feri González confirmed that through her Miraculous Mexico Twitter account.
Click here to view the gallery.