|“||Yes, but my mom always told me that being human meant also at learning when to bend the rules!||”|
Aeon is dark-skinned, has brown eyes and brown hair done in dreadlocks. She wears a blue and white Majestia top and a gray pleated skirt.
As Uncanny Valley
She has a beige technological body with golden lines at the edges of her exterior plating. She has a third eye on her forehead and three golden stars on her upper chest. Her dreadlocks have gold accessories on them to resemble optic cables.
Aeon is depicted as an informative and helpful person. She is willing to give advice to people to encourage them, like when she did with Jess to let Ladybug and Cat Noir help them. She seems to have a good relationship with her mother Majestia, taking her advice on board whenever she needs it. She is also quick to forgive people, like when Cat Noir accidentally used his Cataclysm on her, nearly deactivating her permanently.
Being an android, Uncanny Valley has the ability to fly using small jets located in various parts of her body. She can also fire lasers with enough heat to weld metal back together. She can hack into nearby systems, such as a plane’s intercom or the lights in a museum. She also has scanning capabilities and is able to create visual projections. She can also alter her own memory and is able to delete any part of it she desires, promising Ladybug and Cat Noir to do so in order to keep their identities secret. Finally, much like a Miraculous user, she can switch her appearance and clothing from that of Aeon to Uncanny Valley or back in a manner of seconds via an unspecified mechanism.She is also able to see through the magical nature of Ladybug's and Cat Noir's suits that normally prevents humans from recognizing their true identities.
Uncanny Valley is a superhero in the United States of America.
In the comic, Uncanny Valley stands at a medium height with pale skin. She has dark purple hair and green eyes.
As Uncanny Valley
In the comic, she wears a skin-tight purple top with light purple sections around her wrists and two light blue rhomboids on her shoulders. She also wears skin-tight purple pants and dark purple lipstick.
AbilitiesThe comic version of Uncanny Valley has the ability to fly, which sometimes involves shooting green blasts from her hands. Also, a screen can come out of her lower left arm for viewing images.
|"Miraculous New York":||Appears||"Miraculous Shanghai":||Toy Version|
|"Miraculous Rio":||Unknown||"Miraculous Africa":||Unknown|
|"Miraculous London":||Unknown||"Miraculous Japan":||Unknown|
|"Miraculous Football Special":||Unknown||"Ladybug in Halloween":||Unknown|
Comics and books
|"Issue 1":||Absent||"Issue 5":||Unknown|
|"Issue 2":||Appears||"Issue 6":||Unknown|
|"Issue 3":||Appears||"Issue 7":||Unknown|
|"Issue 4":||Appears||"Issue 8":||Unknown|
- Unlike the other superheroes in New York who appear in the second issue of Miraculous Adventures, Uncanny Valley is not formally introduced to or revealed by Ladybug, Cat Noir or the other heroes.
- Because she is an artificial intelligence that possesses an electronic body, she is unable to perceive kwamis, as they cannot be captured by any form of technology.
- She refers to Majestia as "mother", suggesting Majestia built her. Alya references her creation earlier in the episode.
- Being an android, she is genderless, however she was built with a female body type and female programming. Thus, she is referred to as female.
- When Aeon called herself and Jessica just teenagers technically that should be incorrect because robots don't age despite Aeon being given the appearance and programing of a female teenager it's unknown when she was created.
- And also being an android, she is the second robot to be seen in the series following Markov.
Click here to view the gallery.