|This article is about the television series version of Cat Noir. You may be looking for the Ladybug PV version of Cat Noir, Félix Agreste, or another Cat.|
|Major Spoiler Warning|
This page contains major spoilers from episodes that may not have aired in the US yet.
|“||Yo! Check it! Cat Noir is gonna save us!||”|
Adrien Agreste is one of the main protagonists of Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir. He is a student in Miss Bustier's class at Collège Françoise Dupont in Paris, France. He is also a fashion model for his father's brand. With the Cat Miraculous, when it is inhabited by Plagg, Adrien transforms into the superhero Cat Noir ("Chat Noir" in the French version), gaining the power of bad luck and destruction to stop Hawk Moth and his akumatized villains. He is also the second-in-command of the French Miraculous superhero team.
Later in "Cat Blanc", Adrien will be akumatized into Cat Blanc.
In "Desperada", Adrien temporarily obtains the Snake Miraculous, which when inhabited by Sass, will be able to transform him into Aspik, gaining the ability to go back in time for a Second Chance.
Adrien is a handsome teenage boy with brushed-back blond hair and emerald green eyes. His skin tone is fair with a rosy tint, especially on his cheeks, nose and the tips of his ears. He is about a head taller than Marinette Dupain-Cheng.
Adrien wears a white button-down shirt with an upturned collar and sleeves rolled up above his elbow, which he keeps unbuttoned. Underneath, he wears a black shirt with five horizontal stripes around the chest which are colored, from top to bottom, yellow, olive green, bright green, dark green, and periwinkle. He wears blue jeans and orange sneakers with white laces and a logo of a black butterfly in a circle on the sides. On the ring finger of his right hand, he wears the Cat Miraculous, which is silver when he's not transformed.
As Cat Noir
Cat Noir wears a textured black skin-tight catsuit with metal details. He wears matching gloves that have claws on the fingertips and boots with a hidden wedge, silver toes, and paw-shaped treads. He has a golden bell on his neck, connected to a zipper on the front of his costume, and a long belt that wraps around his waist and hangs out from the back like a tail. He wears black cat ears and a black mask around his eyes. He has cat eyes with green sclerae, dark green irises and oval pupils. His hair becomes longer and untamed, covering his normal ears. His ring turns black and gains a bright green paw print on its face.
As Mister Bug
He wears a skin-tight ladybug patterned suit with black accents on the knees, upper arms, hands and neck. He also has a yo-yo around his waist.
Aspik wears a green and turquoise skin-tight suit with yellow accents. He wields a lyre as his miraculous tool.
Adrien is a charismatic, but shy, a bit reserved, and slightly innocent young boy — partially due to his unfamiliarity to much of the world beyond his father's reach. While liking to have fun, he is more serious, obedient, somewhat insecure, and less lively due to his strict upbringing. Wanting to change, make friends, and experience new things is one of his main motives to complement himself, but it's a bit of a struggle for Adrien and it worries him every now and then. He usually thinks reasonably and will express annoyance and frustration when someone is being difficult or something is going wrong. If something makes him sad, he tries to downplay his feelings on it, like his relationship with his father, but he will act on impulse if he is emotional enough, like lying to Théo Barbot out of jealousy about his relationship with Ladybug and going out into the night while unhappy on Christmas in "Santa Claws".
Even though he is not very openly emotional or affectionate to most people, Adrien is friendly, empathetic, and encouraging to others in hard times and he also has an easier time letting his feelings show to those whom he is close to. Adrien can be reckless, as seen in "Riposte", when he insists on fighting an akumatized villain with a sprained ankle, but is dedicated to his duty as a superhero and protective towards Ladybug with or without the mask. That recklessness is shown again in "Miraculer", when he had his ribs broken as a result of his Cataclysm being used against him and on the verge of dying but still fought anyway. On Instagram, it is mentioned that he was tempted to slide down the banisters.
In some instances, he has acted rebelliously, like going places without informing anyone or taking things that don't belong to him. Doing things he's not suppose to when his parents aren't around. Also, his desire to be loved makes him vulnerable whenever disappointed. He is displeased with Ladybug for not showing up to a date he asked her on in "Glaciator", though she warned him she had previous plans, but he apologizes for overreacting when he realizes that she feels bad about it.
He is caring and supportive towards his family and friends as seen in "Simon Says", where Adrien supported Nino Lahiffe during The Challenge, and again in "Animan" where he supported Nino's crush on Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Despite Adrien's distant relationship with his father, he tries to be there for him, which he mentions in "Adrien's Double Life". He was supportive of Marinette on several occasions, praising her for her amazing artwork and winning the contest in "Mr. Pigeon." Also, in "Troublemaker" he watched the show "Fill My Shoes", being filmed at Marinette's house and checked on her afterwards at school. In "Style Queen" and "Queen Wasp", where he encouraged her to be proud of her derby hat design.
At times, Adrien can be persistent when wanting to figure something out, as seen in "Syren", where he continuously bribed Plagg with cheese until he spilled the truth about what Ladybug was hiding from him. This trait is also highly apparent in his romantic pursuit of her, to the point where Kagami Tsurugi believes he's stubborn. Like Alya Césaire, Adrien places extreme values on the mutual trust he has with Ladybug. In several episodes, while as himself Adrien is secretive to others about his love towards Ladybug, partially telling Kagami in "Frozer" and Marinette in "The Puppeteer 2".
Like how he extremely values Ladybug's trust, he also values his friendship with Marinette with her being the first real friend he made on his own, not wanting to lose it, as well as becoming hurt at the thought of her hating him again and wanted to cheer her up but was happy that she didn't hate him.
Sometimes, Adrien can act nervous or surprised in awkward situations or doing awkward things as seen in "Guitar Villain," when he nervously asked Marinette to sign his copy of Jagged Stone's new album and "Gorizilla", when he came across Wayhem. This is also shown in "Frightningale," when he and Marinette posed as their alter-egos in Clara Nightingale's music video. Adrien also displayed insecurity in "Frozer", where he was shy about going to the ice rink alone with Kagami. During "The Puppeteer 2", under the fear that Marinette may hate him, Adrien tried to make her more comfortable around him but froze up instead admitting that he oblivious of things at times believing he did something to mess up their friendship (when in reality it was another one of Alya's plans to get them together.)
He is also shown to be understanding towards others on several occasions such as in "Troublemaker", when Adrien told Marinette that he's gotten used to having a lot of fans and photos of him everywhere even in the most unlikely places. In "Sandboy", when Plagg sneaked out without telling him. In "Queen Wasp", after Chloé Bourgeois was de-akumatized, he told her that he knew that she did what she did to impress her mother.
Through his time as Cat Noir and like Marinette, Adrien to has grown in confidence seen in "Simon Says" when he stood up to his father. Even defend those who are wronged or accused of something they didn't do like with Marinette. In "Gorizilla", where he tried to him for a favor and attempted in "Frozer". In "The Puppeteer 2", when he asked Nathalie if he could bring his friends with him to the wax museum.
As Cat Noir, Adrien has the freedom to act however he wants outside of his normal life, letting his wilder side come out, and becoming cocky and outgoing. More optimistic and open, he says whatever comes to his mind and makes plenty of typically cat-related jokes and puns. In his attempts to get Ladybug's attention, along with other people, he brags and boasts about himself in a comedic way. Much of Cat Noir's exaggerated personality, especially his flirting with Ladybug, stems from entertainment such as anime, television, and movies due to his lack of experience with people his age beyond Chloé.
Adrien's change to his superhero status doesn't diminish his kindness and concern for others though, among many of his other personality traits, such as his reasonable character and deep loyalty. On certain occasions, as Cat Noir he can be hasty sometimes, such as when rushing to face Stormy Weather without a plan. Due to this rashness, in several episodes Cat Noir sometimes needs to be restrained or stopped by Ladybug or Master Fu. While more prone to goofing off, Cat Noir gets serious when needed, especially when fighting an akumatized villain. It is rare for him to reveal his vulnerable side, but it does come through at times, as when he quietly comments that not all parents are loving in "The Bubbler," and tries in vain to tell Ladybug about his love for her before their transformations wore off in "Dark Cupid". Determined to help others and save the day, Cat Noir really cherishes being uninhibited by his civilian life as a superhero.
He also understands that it takes more than just superpowers to be a hero or useful, as seen in "Reflekta"; despite the fact that his powers were gone, with his quick thinking he was able to help Ladybug out of a tight spot. Cat Noir is also welcoming and friendly when it comes to accepting new additions to the team, having open arms for Lila in "Volpina" and Rena Rouge in "Sapotis". In "Reverser", Cat Noir is also open to accepting help from others like Alix and Nathaniel, as at the time he was reversed to being a complete coward.
According to Ladybug in "Copycat", Cat Noir does annoy her a lot, but he has never lied to her, meaning that he is honest. As well as in "Cat Noir as seen by Marinette", she also describes him as cocky, nosy and a show off. Also as Cat Noir, Adrien has the people's loyalty, respect, trust, and help when he needs it, as shown in "Reflekta", "Gorizilla" and in "Heroes' Day". According to him in "Plagg", being Cat Noir is the only time Adrien can be himself. But as Cat Noir, he is more expressive about his love towards Ladybug.
As Cat Noir, Adrien still keeps his encouraging side picking others up when they're feeling down, in doubt or not being honest. Such as Ladybug when she was down about failing the first time in "Origins" or when she expressed uncertainty about defeating Hawk Moth in "Heroes' Day". Chloe in "Queen Wasp", where he encouraged her to return the Bee Miraculous as well as with Lila in "Chameleon", when Adrien encouraged her to be honest with others. Like Ladybug, he is good at giving advice to others when they need seen in "Gamer 2.0" and "The Puppeteer 2".
When Ladybug is out of commission Cat Noir acts as temporary leader until she returns seen in "Party Crasher".
As a civilian
In addition to being a fashion model and home-schooled, Adrien takes basketball, fencing, piano, and Chinese lessons. Thus, he is able to speak Chinese fluently and is able to communicate with Wang Cheng as seen in Kung Food. He is also quite good at video games, being able to beat Max Kanté in Ultimate Mecha Strike III and achieve one of the top scores in the entire school. Adrien, as Cat Noir, shows that he understands Morse code in “Robostus". In "Sapotis," it is revealed that he knows Kung Fu. In "Animaestro", it is revealed that Adrien can speak fluent Japanese.
As Cat Noir, Adrien is able to fight on equal grounds with Darkblade and fend off his knights effortlessly, showing great skill for offensive and defensive movements. Other than fencing, he also does Karate, as revealed in "Simon Says", which enables him to fight in hand-to-hand combat as well with his bodyguard.
As Cat Noir
Cat Noir has enhanced skills such as speed, agility, strength and near-invulnerability. In "Syren", he manages to outrun a pair of panthers meaning he is capable of running at least between 35-50 mph. Like a cat, he also has enhanced senses such as hearing, smell, night vision, and has super stealth.
Also like a cat, he can use his claws to climb up surfaces seen in "Dark Cupid" and several other episodes. As well as use them to cut through things like how he attempted to cut the sails in Captain Hardrock's ship. Cat Noir uses his staff efficiently, wielding it as a sword, throwing it with great precision and having it be deflected back to him, being able to spin it at high speeds to form a shield, and taking advantage of its duplication and length-changing features. To travel long distances, he uses his staff and its variety in length to vault over obstacles. He also has good hand-to-hand combat skills when needed.
In and out of "Aqua Mode", he can also use his staff as a breathing apparatus for those who can't breathe underwater like himself in "Reverser" and "Queen Wasp" and Ondine in "Mayura". Even out of "Aqua Mode" Cat Noir is a good swimmer.
His special power, Cataclysm, allows him to negatively affect anything that he touches with his ring hand. While it is usually used to destroy objects, it can be used for a variety of different effects, like causing a bus' controls to go haywire or creating a platform in a structure. However, using Cataclysm drains his Miraculous' power, causing him to revert back to Adrien typically five minutes afterwards, so he has to use it wisely.
When accessing his aqua powers, Cat Noir has the ability to breathe underwater and enhanced swimming capabilities.
When accessing his ice powers, with his ice skates Cat Noir has the ability to move quickly and freely on the ice.
As Mister Bug
He has the same abilities as his partner Ladybug such as more enhanced skills; like speed, agility, and strength that he is almost invulnerable to physical damage. Similar to a real ladybug, he can climb up surfaces without his yo-yo.
Along with his special power, Lucky Charm, helps him by summoning an object that he uses to achieve his objective, it often being to stop a villain. Though usually confused at first, his creativity and cleverness help enable him to perceive where the object can be used to help his achieve his goal, thinking up ideas and plans on his own. However, Lucky Charm drains his power and causing him to revert back to Adrien shortly afterward, so he has to use it wisely. Once the villain is dealt with, Mister Bug can throw his Lucky Charm object into the air and use the Miraculous Ladybug, which will make it revert back to energy and fix all of the damage done since the villain was created.
Like Ladybug, he too can wield his yo-yo remarkably well, like using it as a grappling hook, a rope to restrain others, a projectile, and even a shield if he spins it fast enough. After an evil akuma is released from its corrupted object, he can open his yo-yo, throw it to grab it, and remove the energy-charged it with, releasing it as a normal butterfly. His yo-yo can also work as a breathing apparatus for those who can't breathe underwater like himself.
Like Viperion, Aspik has much more enhanced skills, such as speed, agility, and strength, and he is almost invulnerable to physical damage. Like a snake, he also has enhanced senses like hearing and smell as well as infrared vision and possibly the ability to feel vibrations but it is yet to be seen.
Second Chance (Aspik's special power) allows him to reverse time and change the outcome of an event, in which the power activates by sliding his finger on his Miraculous.
= Gender Unknown
- Emilie Agreste mysteriously disappeared before the events of Season 1. In "Style Queen" and "Queen Wasp", it was revealed that she is underneath the Agreste Mansion in the same room seen in "Gorizilla", inside something resembling a coffin, in what appears to be in a comatose state.
|Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir Theme Song:||Appears|
|1. "The Bubbler":||Appears||14. "Princess Fragrance":||Appears|
|2. "Mr. Pigeon":||Appears||15. "Ladybug & Cat Noir":||Appears|
|3. "Stormy Weather":||Appears||16. "Stoneheart":||Appears|
|4. "Timebreaker":||Appears||17. "Animan":||Appears|
|5. "Copycat":||Appears||18. "Simon Says":||Appears|
|6. "The Pharaoh":||Appears||19. "Pixelator":||Appears|
|7. "Lady Wifi":||Appears||20. "Guitar Villain":||Appears|
|8. "The Evillustrator":||Appears||21. "Kung Food":||Appears|
|9. "Rogercop":||Appears||22. "Gamer":||Appears|
|10. "Dark Cupid":||Appears||23. "Reflekta":||Appears|
|11. "Horrificator":||Appears||24. "The Puppeteer":||Appears|
|12. "Darkblade":||Appears||25. "Antibug":||Appears|
|13. "The Mime":||Appears||26. "Volpina":||Appears|
|Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir Theme Song:||Appears|
|1. "Santa Claws":||Appears||14. "Frightningale":||Appears|
|2. "The Collector":||Appears||15. "Syren":||Appears|
|3. "Prime Queen":||Appears||16. "Zombizou":||Appears|
|4. "Despair Bear":||Appears||17. "Frozer":||Appears|
|5. "Riposte":||Appears||18. "Style Queen":||Appears|
|6. "Befana":||Appears||19. "Troublemaker":||Appears|
|7. "Robostus":||Appears||20. "Queen Wasp":||Appears|
|8. "The Dark Owl":||Appears||21. "Reverser":||Appears|
|9. "Gigantitan":||Appears||22. "Anansi":||Appears|
|10. "Glaciator":||Appears||23. "Malediktator":||Appears|
|11. "Sapotis":||Appears||24. "Sandboy":||Appears|
|12. "Gorizilla":||Appears||25. "Catalyst":||Appears|
|13. "Captain Hardrock":||Appears||26. "Mayura":||Appears|
|Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir Theme Song:||Appears|
|1. "Chameleon":||Appears||?. "Reflekdoll":||Appears|
|2. "Animaestro":||Appears||?. "Desperada":||Appears|
|3. "Bakerix":||Appears||?. "Startrain":||Appears|
|4. "Backwarder":||Appears||?. "Kwamibuster":||Will Appear|
|5. "Gamer 2.0":||Appears||?. "Feast":||Will Appear|
|6. "Weredad":||Appears||?. "Stormy Weather 2":||Appears|
|7. "Silencer":||Appears||?. "Timetagger":||Appears|
|8. "Oni-Chan":||Appears||?. "Ikari Gozen":||Appears|
|9. "Miraculer":||Appears||?. "Cat Blanc":||Will Appear|
|10. "Oblivio":||Appears||?. "Félix":||Will Appear|
|11. "Party Crasher":||Appears||?. "Ladybug":||Appears|
|12. "Christmaster":||Appears||25. "Loveater":||Will Appear|
|13. "The Puppeteer 2":||Appears||26. "Miracle Queen":||Will Appear|
|1. "Marinette in Paris":||Mentioned||15. "Nino":||Appears|
|2. "Marinette and Fashion":||Mentioned||16. "Max":||Background|
|3. "Ladybug as seen by Adrien":||Appears||17. "Mylène":||Appears|
|4. "Ladyblog":||Background||18. "Rose":||Appears|
|5. "Adrien's Double Life":||Appears||19. "Alix":||Appears|
|6. "Marinette and Alya":||Appears||20. "Sabrina":||Appears|
|7. "Marinette's Double Life":||Appears||21. "Ivan":||Absent|
|8. "Cat Noir as seen by Marinette":||Appears||22. "Marinette as seen by Chloé":||Background|
|9. "My Birthday Party":||Appears||23. "Lila":||Absent|
|10. "Marinette and Adrien":||Appears||? "Chloé as seen by Marinette":||Will Appear|
|11. "Master Fu":||Appears||? "Gabriel":||Will Appear|
|12. "Tikki":||Background||? "Nathaniel & Marc":||Unknown|
|13. "Plagg":||Appears||? "Kagami as seen by Marinette":||Unknown|
|Tales from Paris|
|1. "The Notebook":||Appears||4. "Busy Day":||Appears|
|2. "Inspiration":||Mentioned||5. "Homework Essay":||Mentioned|
|Miraculous ZAG Chibi|
|1. Rooftop Dinner:||Appears||5. Cutest Cat Fight:||Appears|
|2. Catnip Fragrance:||Appears||6. Fatal Posy:||Appears|
|3. The Chase:||Appears||7. Scarybug:||Appears|
|4. Curiosity Kicked the Cat||Appears||?. NeckRace:||Will Appear|
|"Happy Birthday to You!":||Appears||Miraculous Ladybug OVA:||Will Appear|
|Miraculous film:||Will Appear|
Comics and books
|"Issue 1":||Appears||"Issue 5":||Appears|
|"Issue 2":||Appears||"Issue 6":||Will Appear|
|"Issue 3":||Appears||"Issue 7":||Will Appear|
|"Issue 4":||Appears||"Issue 8":||Will Appear|
|Other Comics & Books|
|Ladybug Artbook:||Appears||Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug:||Unknown|
|Miraculous: Tales of Cat Noir:||Will Appear||Tales of Miraculous:||Unknown|
|Super Lady Luck:||Absent||Miraculous Mission Ladybug:||Playable|
|Throwdown!:||Appears||Ladybug Contra os Vilões:||Playable|
|Miraculous Ladybug & Cat Noir:||Playable|
|The Mini Menace Ladybug:||Appears||Ladybug PV:||Absent|
|First CGI promotional videos:||Absent||Korean musical:||Appears|
- The character of Adrien was created around 2012.
- The French name "Adrien" comes from the Roman cognomen "Hadrianus," which means "from Hadria." In the days of the Roman Empire, Hadria was a town in northern Italy and the namesake of the Adriatic Sea. The Adriatic Sea is known for the dark-colored sand on its beaches, and for this reason, the name is also commonly translated as "dark one."
- The name "Chat Noir" is French for "Black Cat." Some sources have called him "Black Cat" instead of Chat Noir or Cat Noir.
- In the Korean, Hebrew and Serbian versions, Adrien's superhero name is "Black Cat."
- In the Russian version, Adrien's superhero name is "Super Cat."
- The earliest known appearance of Cat Noir was on the fake cover of Issue #12 of The Mini Menace Ladybug.
- In Polish, the pronunciation of Adrien's surname "Agreste" means gooseberry
- Fans originally called him Félix, after a famous cartoon cat. For some time, this name appeared on the original French version of Zagtoon's official website, but later disappeared with newer, equally reliable sources calling him "Adrien."
- Adrien's appearance changed immensely from Félix's design (seen in the Ladybug PV) to his own design. Félix's design included more formal clothing with black and gray colors, desaturated green eyes, and a tidier hairstyle. As Cat Noir, Félix wears higher boots and doesn't have a staff for a weapon.
- Their personalities are also different. Félix is less social, not openly friendly, and unkind to Marinette.
- Unlike Félix, Adrien's ring can come off anytime. This is seen in "Lady Wifi" when he, as Cat Noir, gets locked into a freezer and the impact causes his ring to fall off his finger, which makes him revert back to normal.
- Because Félix was Cat Noir in the Ladybug PV, Adrien was never seen in 2D form until the Miraculous: Tales from Paris webisodes. He will be seen again in 2D in the Miraculous Ladybug OVA, as Adrien is confirmed to still be Cat Noir instead of Félix.
- Cat Noir's legacy is as old as ancient China, as revealed in "Volpina".
- His responsibilities as a superhero not only include fighting akumatized villains, but also patrolling among many other things.
- It is shown in "Mr. Pigeon" that Adrien is allergic to feathers and also that he can whistle.
- In the French version of "Copycat", Cat Noir calls Ladybug "Buginette" (in French, adding "-nette" to the end of a word is a way of showing affection). In the English version, he calls her "Bugaboo."
- In the French and Korean versions of "The Evillustrator", Adrien as Cat Noir called Marinette "Princess". In the English version, he calls her "little lady".
- Adrien watches anime.
- According to Gabriel Agreste's voice actor, Adrien is not allowed to play Pokémon Go.
- Adrien doesn't appear to have as many issues juggling his normal life with his superhero work as Marinette does. However, he does struggle on occasion, as seen in "Princess Fragrance" when he misses his chemistry class.
- This is also seen in "Simon Says" and "Gorizilla", where he had to be in two places.
- In "Backwarder", where he had to hurry back to the train before his father noticed he was gone.
- He mentions in "The Pharaoh", "Lady Wifi", and "Ladybug as seen by Adrien" that he suspects he might know Ladybug in normal life without realizing it.
- In "Copycat", Adrien's phone number is shown to be +33635124.
- As he says in "Dark Cupid", he hates signing autographs.
- As he says in "Pixelator", he got to go to his first concert.
- According to Thomas Astruc in a joking matter, Cat Noir's suit is made of "boyfriend material".
- The suit is not made of leather but it is the closest material.
- The ears are made of the same material as the rest of the suit.
- With that it could be possible that the suit is made of artificial leather or of an alternative for leather.
- The bell functions as a zipper and was added "because it looks cute."
- The bell on Cat Noir's suit is a reference to a domestic kitten, conveying his inner desire for a loving home.
- Cat Noir's cat ears and tail are clearly fake. However, they respond to his mood and enhanced senses.
- Rena Rouge's ears and tail are also fake.
- During "Dark Cupid", when Cat Noir isn't able to confess to Ladybug because their transformations are about to run out, his ears move down.
- In "Animan", his cat ears move when he hears Animan coming.
- Again in "Troublemaker", where he heard the villain's incoming attack.
- Cat Noir has also done other catlike actions, Ladybug scratching his chin in "Animan", cleaning himself by licking water off in "Princess Fragrance", purring in "Prime Queen", growling at the villain, Audrey petting and cuddling him, licking his paw and chasing the toilet paper roll and the light of Ladybug's laser pointer, playing with Audrey's necklace and taking naps in "Malediktator", he also caressed his tail after Ladybug pulled it in "Stormy Weather" and in other episodes he runs on all fours like a cat.
- According to Gabriel, he's a lot like his mother, both physically and in terms of personality.
- He's been turned evil several times so far, having fallen under the influence of Dark Cupid's hate arrows, ending up under the control of The Puppeteer, being affected by Princess Fragrance's perfume, becoming controlled by Despair Bear, then being affected by Zombizou's kiss and lastly being affected by Malediktator's declaration bubbles.
- Unlike the others, Malediktator didn't use Cat Noir to fight against Ladybug.
- As Cat Noir and himself, Adrien has been affected the most times by akumatized villains out of the French Miraculous superhero team with a total of 18 times.
- The “Collector” reveals that Cat Noir’s tail is detachable.
- In "Befana", Adrien reveals to Marinette that he always takes the bracelet she gave him everywhere he goes as a good lucky charm.
- According to him in his instagram page Adrien believes it's really lucky after he wins two fencing matches.
- During "Gigantitan", Adrien, as Cat Noir, reveals to Ladybug that he liked playing with cars when he was little.
- In "Gorizilla," Adrien's email address is revealed to be firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Also according to Adrien, he says this is the first time he went to the theaters with a friend.
- In "Zombizou," Adrien as Cat Noir tells Ladybug that he played a lot of car racing games.
- In "Syren", it is revealed that Adrien has Ladybug and Cat Noir figurines.
- He also says he has always wanted a goldfish.
- As Cat Noir, Adrien was able to outrun a pair of panthers meaning he can run 35-50 mph, if he can run a top speed of 50 mph that means he's as fast as an adult lion.
- In "Sandboy", like himself, Adrien's greatest fear is being trapped alone, and as Cat Noir, his greatest fear is Ladybug hating him.
- During a Q & A on January 15, 2019, Jeremy Zag confirmed Ladybug and Cat Noir will reveal their identities and that it is already written.
- Which is done in "Oblivio". Although they were under the case of amnesia from the villain and had forgotten about the reveal once Ladybug restored everything with Miraculous Ladybug.
- As in "Weredad", Adrien as Cat Noir reveals that this is the first time a girl admits being in love with him.
- According to Marinette and Chloé in "Animaestro", Adrien enjoys passion fruit.
- In "Oblivio", it is shown that Adrien keeps a photo album full of pictures of Ladybug in his phone.
- It is possible he took those pictures with his staff while transformed and when Ladybug wasn't looking and the photos transferred from his cat phone to his regular one.
- Adrien has his own official Instagram account. You can find him under nick @adrienagrestebrand.
- One of his instagram pictures Adrien mentions when having a break between photoshoots he likes to read classic novels.
- He also mentions in instagram when he was younger he had a fear of thunder.
- He says the park is one of his favorite places to do photoshoots.
- He enjoys doing photoshoots as Cat Noir for civilians as well as hanging out with his other allies.
- Despite disliking be homeschooled Adrien disliked being sick even more.
- He does a proficient job at pretending to be a statue seen in "The Puppeteer 2".
- As Mister Bug, Adrien mentions in "Reflekdoll", that he always wanted to capture an akuma with Ladybug's powers.
- As of "Cat Blanc", Adrien Agreste is the tenth person to become a Miraculous holder and an akumatized villain, excluding Gabriel Agreste who akumatized himself.
- He is the fourth member of the French Miraculous superhero team to become an akumatized hero following Queen Wasp, Rena Rage and Shell Shock.
- As of recent Season 3 spoilers, Adrien is the second person following Marinette for having the most Miraculous used on one person following the Cat Miraculous, the Ladybug Miraculous and the Snake Miraculous.
- He is also the second person following Marinette for having the most fusion forms with Snake Noir.
- However, except for his current Cat Noir form, his Mister Bug form in "Reflekdoll," and his Aspik form in "Desperada". Adrien's last future form is yet to be revealed.
- Mister Bug was first revealed in concept art shown at the 2018 Comic Con Experience panel on December 6, 2018.
- Adrien is the second male to wield the Ladybug Miraculous as Mister Bug, contrasting to Marinette, who is the first female to wield the Cat Miraculous as Lady Noire.
- He is also the fourth known person of French origins to wield the Ladybug Miraculous.
- Aspik was first revealed in concept art shown at the 2018 Comic Con Experience panel on December 6, 2018.
- Aspik's name is a version of aspic, the French word for "asp," an archaic name for venomous snakes that inhabited the Nile region that is now believed to refer to the Egyptian cobra.
Click here to view the gallery.