From: Marilyn Carlet
We all appreciate the new episode and we expected nothing less. However, there are a few matters of concern I wish to express in this letter. I will briefly mention them all.
1. Um..... WHAT??? Gabriel almost found out that Adrien is Chat Noir??? What're you trying to do, Zagtoon, give us a HEART ATTACK? We ALREADY got cardiac agreste when we saw the first episode!! We don't want to DIE before Adrienette, Ladynoir, MariChat and Ladrien happen!! 😢
2. Why was Marinette in her pajamas in what seemed to be the MIDDLE OF THE DAY?? And TIKKI had to FEED her the yogurt? WHYYYYY IS IT SOO ADORABLE?!😀
3. Why is Adrien sooooooooooo dreamy in the ad? And how come Wayhem sounds dangerously close to Mayhem?? And why did the entire CITY chase Adrien down THEN? I mean, they have seen and interacted with him before, right? What's with all the sudden interest?😕
4. Solitude. I know it's just a fictional movie that Adrien's mother starred in, but now we ALL want to see it. Is it possible to make an actual movie with Emillie Agreste in it called 'Solitude'? We're all rooting for it!😉
5. I know the fandom has been BEGGING for more information on Adrien's past, but.... don't you think it was a little too overwhelming? I'm concerned about the heartache and pity-pain people may feel for Adrien. 😯
6. Gorizilla. Are you sure you weren't trying to re-make King Kong? If you were, I must applaud you and say that IT WAS AMAZING!! There was even a little HELICOPTER ATTACKING HIM! Just like in King Kong, but waayyyyyyyy cuter! 😄
7. Nice job, Zagtoon. Now Ladybug will NEVER find out who Chat Noir is. Thanks for killing the chances of the reveal which we were hoping for and dreaming of our whole lives. 😆
8. It was officially stated that the Miraculouses have a special kind of magic that prevents people from finding out the holder's secret identity.
Marinette/Ladybug meets, sees and interacts with Adrien and Chat Noir almost every. single. day. She doesn't know that they are the same.
Adrien/Chat Noir meets, sees and interacts with Marinette and Ladybug almost every. single. day. He doesn't know that they are the same.
Gabriel/Hawk Moth barely meets, sees and interacts with Adrien and has NEVER had any interaction with Ladybug except a few times, formally.
So GABRIEL is the FIRST to come up with the theory that ADRIEN is CHAT NOIR and even silently hopes for it.
Zagtoon, I understand the magic thing, but I think Plagg wasn't holding up the reveal-prevention power and Gabriel was the first to come to his senses. If I am incorrect, please correct me. 😧
9. The information that was revealed was very pleasing. The years old question of Mrs. Agreste's name has been answered, another hint of Audrey Bourgeois (Maybe Chloe's mom) was given and the real transformation sequence of Hawk Moth. All this made me cry and smile together. 😊
10. At the end, Gabriel and Adrien watch Emillie's movie together. Buuut..... Then then the screen changes. The shot pans down and we see... a large, mossy, stone hall with a BUTTERFLY MARKING on a wall. WHAT was THAT?? Is Emillie Agreste hiding there? Is it Hawk Moth's old lair? We NEED ANSWERS!!😦
Thus I conclude this letter by notifying you that this letter is NOT A COMPLAINT. It is merely a letter of expression of how most fans may feel. The work you've done till now has never ceased to amaze us. Keep it the great work!
Other fandom members also wish to express their views of the episode. They are all in the comments below, kindly see them too.