After people have shared their thoughts on how Discussions should be used and how they want it to be used, here are some changes to be aware of:
1. Non-Miraculous posts are subject to being reported and deleted. This isn't a social media site, and most people on here want to only talk about Miraculous. Occasional personal posts are okay, but they should be very rare, and they belong under the Fun and Games category.
2. If you have concerns such as depression or suicide, please call a suicide hotline or tell someone you know in real life. This is not the place for handling those type of subjects, and remember, children use this site and may see things like this. Serious subjects need to be handled in real life for the sake of involved parties because we do care deeply but aren't the best help for those situations.
3. Do not post links to non-Miraculous videos and posts. Again, use a social media site for those, but this isn't the place.
*** You can post non-Miraculous videos as long as you make it their connections to Miraculous clear in the post's title or description, like songs you think relate to the show. However, if these aren't added or the video goes against other rules, it will be removed.
4. Please do not promote your other links or accounts here, even if they are Miraculous-related.
5. Multiple posts in one day are highly discouraged, and it will be considered as spamming. Three is a good rough standard to go by per day, but if you're posting a lot per day, especially if they're similar posts like video links, some of your posts may be deleted.
With all of these rules, bans will be put into effect if users continually break them. I message warnings to users' message walls directly on the wiki (not in Discussions), so keep an eye on your message walls and respond if you get a warning message so I know you got it.
If you see anything that is against these rules, please report it. Not everything reported may be deleted, but it helps the staff find and delete posts that are not allowed if people are marking them.